Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Shingles then Covid

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

eddif

Got to love survival.
About the 18th of December I get a mild case of shingles.
About the 11th of Jan my wife gets Covid.
About the 13 th of Jan I start to have Covid symptoms.

Really we were pretty much ready for the attack.
No doctor visits no nothing. Shut the doors and ride it out.

We had what we could get as far as remedies. This is the 16th of Jan and we seem to be mending. Seems like weeks but just days.

Main spiritual scripture was 1 Peter 2:24

If you read an out of character post you all will know why.

eddif

Got to love survival.

We had what we could get as far as remedies. This is the 16th of Jan and we seem to be mending. Seems like weeks but just days.

eddif

Amen God bless you.

My wife and I got Covid at Christmas.

It lasted a few days.

We took Z paks.

JLB

Got to love survival.

eddif

Father, please be with Eddif and his family and bring complete healing to them.

I hope you all will have a quick recovery and no more sickness. My mom in law and her boyfriend are getting over covid. So thankful. But now the rest of the family down south has it, so praying for healing for them right now.

I hope you and your wife get better soon.
We are some better already. Not jumping fences with a single bound / leap, but better.

Now you seldom catch us sleeping the day daylight hours away.

Her cough is not painful any more. My cough still has pain at times.
Neither is us has coughed continually.

Pain really is a way to get serious about prayer. I hope i learn how to help others if they get this stuff.

By His stripes we were healed. Looking back to the lashes of the whip. The lashes that pierced Jesus’s kidneys.

eddif

Matthew 9:6 kjv
6. But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

So in order that some of us do not run around in circles about the forgiveness of sins we have an external witness of the power of Jesus.

John the Baptist got a personal message from Jesus.

Luke 7:22 kjv
22. Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

This allows men to see impossible things done so that people can believe Jesus has the power to forgive sins.

Heal the sick so that men may believe.

eddif

I hope you and your wife get better soon.
We are some better already. Not jumping fences with a single bound / leap, but better.

Pain really is a way to get serious about prayer. I hope i learn how to help others if they get this stuff.

By His stripes we were healed. Looking back to the lashes of the whip. The lashes that pierced Jesus’s kidneys.

eddif

eddif
Hi eddif
So happy to hear you're both getting better.
It might take some time as it did with my son's family.
God bless you both.

eddif I love your positive attitude in the face of what you and your wife are going through. This testifies of the glory of the Lord and His healing power in your lives. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back