Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Should i pray to start?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

My Dreams

Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language , the enemy started attacking me to control me completely.
Should I pray to go out and start giving Bibles.
I want to overcome the enemy with God s help.

Thanks!

Friends, I think as I was distributing Bibles in our language , the enemy started attacking me to control me completely.

Thanks!
You should be praying about everything.
There is no reason not to pray about things.

May your labors in Christ be successful.

Thanks!
We urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit.
1 Thessalonians 5:14-19 ESV

No matter what comes against you within being a servant of God always pray first before you do anything as the Holy Spirit will always guide your steps.

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Prayer can sometimes feel like a one sided conversation. But the more time we spend in His Word, we start to hear Scripture in our thoughts. That's God speaking to us from His Word.

It may feel as a one sided conversation, but it's everything but that. Should you hand out Bibles?

Are you doing the Father's business?
Are you trying to expand the Kingdom?
Are you trying to give hope to a dying world?

Of course the answer to all three is a yes. So the important question you should be praying about. "God put me in a place and in a position where your Word will be received, where your Word will go forth and not come back void, bring a boldness to my spirit and in my heart to be ready to give an answer to any and all questions"

Should you seek prayer? Absolutely.
No need to pray for the action, but for receptive hearts

God Bless
Atonement

Thanks!

The enemy includes the diseased world and the demonic, and we are to be as wise as snakes. I cannot tell whether or not Bible distribution is for you and your situation, partly not knowing whether your native language is served by online Bible apps/access, such as e-Sword and Biblegateway. But if it is and if your people have computers, you could hand out cards suggesting such free sites/apps. It’s but a thought. Some prefer to hand out Gospels.

Assuming Bible distribution is right for you, expect opposition, and invite God’s help through prayer. But remember, God’s help might come in greater opposition and persecution, as it did to Paul, a shield to your heart but not always to your enemy’s arrows. And you should also pray that the seed sown will be fruitful.

On prayer, you might enjoy https://archive.org/details/prayers-gone-global-exploring-biblical-prayer/mode/2up as a free online book.

Thanks!

James 4:7
7 Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

1 Peter 5:6-9
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
9 But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh,
4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

Ephesians 6:10
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

John 15:4-5
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.

Back