Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs of His coming!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I touched on this yesterday in one of my posts, but the Spirit is leading me to bring some more understanding.
The Jews did not recognize their Messiah when he came as a Lamb because they had not heeded the signs of his coming, so just like Eve because she got her understanding second hand and there for deceived, they did not know The Word receive him, for the most part.
I ask you, are we recognizing his return by the signs the Word told us to look for? His coming as a warrior in the clouds?
See, I always have to laugh to myself when the giants of science try to explain away God’s mighty works of His Hand, such as by saying we can explain the flies, because the fish died when the water turned to blood and it caused the flies etc…. Well, what do they think God uses to get His man to look up, call upon Him, repent and beg for mercy so they can hopefully change their ungodly ways due to their desire to do things without consulting Him, so they can do as they please? He uses His whole creation, for He is a Host of Armies!!
Here are just some of the signs Jesus said we shall recognize his coming by. See the ungodly are gathering together in fear over these mighty works of God we have been witnessing, but a child of God who recognizes their God, is not standing with the ungodly who are without God, in fear of all that is coming upon the earth, for we are to know that wrath is not supposed to be for those who call upon the name of the Lord and trust God for all things!
For money can not save us, friends and family can not save us, status can not save us,
warring against other nations, whom also destroys our brethren of the same God can not save us, for God is the maker of them all! The Bible says there will be a time when men will kill Christians thinking they are doing it for God. Have you ever noticed that in times of war, there are believers on both sides claiming they are the righteous nation, doing it for God? There are no enemies in war.. For they all think they are the good guys fighting the wicked one, but really they are both just the same doing the same as CAIN did!
I realize that I may get some persecution for saying these things, but who are we to please? Man or God?
God!!
Matt 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
KJV
And for those who do not take the parable of the fig tree where the generation shall not pass till all is fulfilled as referring to This Time. Consider this:
The Jews are the fig tree as we all know, and in 1948 God gathered them back to be a nation again for the time is at hand to fulfill His Word.
A generation is 70 yrs, if you subtract 2018 from 1948 you get 70 yrs. Psalms 110 is where the body of Christ rose up The Head as we are being strengthened in the Word. So for these 7 yrs 2011-2018(Psalms 111-118) we have the Praise Ye the LORD Psalms and take a look at 2014&15 or Ps.114 & 115 Mid tribulation that we are now in the time of the 4 blood moons, for God created the stars, moon and sun for signs and wonders from Him to His people. Purim for the people of God which is always on the 14th & 15th of their Jewish month on the Jewish calendar. So is Passover & Tabernacles. And look at what Jesus said about the Feast of Tabernacles, spiritual eyes here please:
John 7:8 Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.
9 When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret…………….
14 Now about the MIDST of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
KJV
Mid trib… Feast of Tabernacles… 7yrs.2011-2018
Take Heed!
Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

KJV
Blessings

I like what you are aiming for but there is an issue taught in the Church today that is a flat out lie and, sadly, you have led into it here. God has told us that we will suffer along with the unrighteous and in 1Pet. 3:18 we are reminded of the demonstration, by Jesus, on the cross of what we will suffer. Christianity, in the proving stage, is not ass it is in Heaven. No, we are guaranteed suffering as long as we name His name on this earth.

I like what you are aiming for but there is an issue taught in the Church today that is a flat out lie and, sadly, you have led into it here. God has told us that we will suffer along with the unrighteous and in 1Pet. 3:18 we are reminded of the demonstration, by Jesus, on the cross of what we will suffer. Christianity, in the proving stage, is not ass it is in Heaven. No, we are guaranteed suffering as long as we name His name on this earth.
Thank you for your response,
I agree that the church will suffer with the ungodly And this is the deception, that we are not recognizing all these things as tribulation for God, we are just thinking the devil is doing it. The devil tempts man to sin, cause he knows the judgment come to us for falling for the temptation. Just look all around, Temptation is Everywhere!!
Just think about it, Do you know of any Christians who are being effected by all these things?
Many are, because they said they would receive Christ in their flesh and follow him, but they have not been faithful to the Word in some way shape or form. So they will not have reached maturity in Christ as sons. As living sacrifices, we must allow the Word & Spirit to cut away and burn off our fleshly man so that we are not destroyed with the ungodly due to looking just like their image, the attributes of the devil their father.
Remember that he said: Many will say Lord, Lord, but....
Only the elect(holy ones) shall be ready to stand before him face to face as one looking in a mirror in the image of him(attributes) I believe that when one passes on now, that it is due to God's mercy, they are escaping the WRATH of the last 3-1/2 yrs when it is poured out.
They will return, not to be worthy to rule as a king or priest with Christ, but in the great white throne judgments and will be the saved nations. For if there was no one written in the book of life that is opened when all the books are opened, and is the only time it is opened, then there would be no need for it to be opened at all.
God has chosen out for Himself a people from the Gentiles, I include the Jews who also are in need of rebirth in this, for Jesus said:
Matt 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother
KJV
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
KJV

These in 15 are the saved nations that did not receive the prize to rule and reign for they fell short of the glory of God.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV

Notice it does not include the Fearful, UNBELIEVERS and the abominable in 15?
Now take a look here:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
KJV

I also would like to add for you thB1Taylor,
All are being tested and tempted and every careless word we say is being tried, on facebook, twitter, my space. Except for the 144,000 who have the Word of God in their minds and works and have overcome the wiles of the devil. Many make the mistake of believing that it is the devil, without God's knowledge, that is harming the trees, the sea being pour up over the main lands, tornados where trees are being ripped up, the sea contaminated.. but let me tell you, All of the angels good and bad do the will of God, just because they are bad, don't think God does not use them for judgment purposes, for there is nothing or no one in all creation that God can not use to His advantage because they are ALL His property! Please do not forget this. When God speaks with the sWord in His mouth, angels MOVE!!

Rev 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
KJV
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
KJV
This does not necessarily mean that they won't be on the earth for some of this, or even all of this that we are seeing daily on news. But it does mean that those who are worthy to escape will not be physically harmed at all. God has ways of saving those who truly love Him from any harm. They will be caught up to God's throne(meaning in high positions so they do not get involved in wars, destruction as the wicked are thrown into the fires to be burned for they loved their life unto death.
Isa 26:18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

KJV

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back