Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] sleep

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
ok I know this is a bit silly maybe but can you guys pray that Ill get some serious sleep tonight I havent slept in over 2 days and Im all jittery and everything ....I dont know why but every once in a while my body does this where I cant sleep for 2,3, or 4 days before I crash out finally.Thank you so much and God bless you.

You're in my prayers, hallowbonnie.

May I suggest you find the dryest, dullest book you can, and start reading. I keep one of my former textbooks near to hand for occasions when I can't sleep . The book was written in such a way that it challenges the reader to remain awake for more than 15 minutes at a time. (It's a geology book; I enjoy the subject matter...just not this particularly poorly written book)

ok I know this is a bit silly maybe but can you guys pray that Ill get some serious sleep tonight I havent slept in over 2 days and Im all jittery and everything ....I dont know why but every once in a while my body does this where I cant sleep for 2,3, or 4 days before I crash out finally.Thank you so much and God bless you.

How much soda, coffee or anything else you taking.
What scriptures are you standing on?

had alot of coffee this morning so i could make it to church lol ...oh Im also asking God to help me sleep tonight so getting off now gonna work on that have a good night everyone

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:6-8, KJV)

Good night, Bonnie.

I love green tea have tried chamomile ehh did a little bit for me.I think Im going to remember the big meal thing because I dont eat much ..well I do but its mostly all healthy and less than 800 calories a day most days so I think when that much caffeine and anxiety catch up to me I have to help my body out at least thats what came to me today as I was thinking /praying about it.

I think God's helping you understand what you need. :) Are you sure 800 calories is enough for you? Everyone's body is different, but I hope you're getting enough to eat. :hug

I probably need to eat more I work out alot and Im real choosy about what I eat ,calories etc because I really like being very fit ..it makes me feel good but yeah I probably do need to do that

The harder I work during the week the harder it is for me to fall asleep , and when I do get to sleep its not very restful . An easy work week I sleep like a baby . I hear some of the guys at work say the same thing . Also if I eat well during the course of the day and don't eat within a couple hours of going to bed that helps . After your last meal try sitting very straight up , stand , or take an easy walk for 30 minutes . This lets the food pass lower into your stomach and makes a big difference in digestion . If your paying attention you can feel the food move right at the 30 minute mark .
Holy Father , give hallowbonnie the answers she needs , and let her rest in the comfort of your loving embrace , in the name of Jesus Christ , amen .

Back