Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Spiraling "missile" of doom?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Alright, I have to admit that I had some skepticism when my girlfriend told me about some Norwegian Spiral. Over the phone it sounded like Norwegian viral, but anyway. I have a video of it, for those who haven't seen it yet. If you did, tell me your thoughts on it. Is it some kind of weapon? Or a sign of the end times to come.[youtube:17x4bna2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5_8MVctp30[/youtube:17x4bna2]

I learned that it is a ploy by some freaks in various high places for this "Maitreya" dude. There are a bunch of these sightings that are similar and have been reported in different spots around the world. It is unfair of the media to confuse the people, and only offer one form of guidance: secular. But, it is clear that this is all a ploy of the devil to divert our eyes from what is truly important: Jesus Christ. As sick and tired of the media's lies as many of us are, the true point is that we are not wrestling against people, but against the powers and principalities of unrighteousness. We, as Christians, cannot be afraid if we want to enter the Kingdom of God.

I've heard a bunch of other theories as well :| Any one care to explain those? :wave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9O397S5CvA&annotation_id=annotation_223598&feature=iv

starjax said:
I learned that it is a ploy by some freaks in various high places for this "Maitreya" dude. There are a bunch of these sightings that are similar and have been reported in different spots around the world. It is unfair of the media to confuse the people, and only offer one form of guidance: secular. But, it is clear that this is all a ploy of the devil to divert our eyes from what is truly important: Jesus Christ. As sick and tired of the media's lies as many of us are, the true point is that we are not wrestling against people, but against the powers and principalities of unrighteousness. We, as Christians, cannot be afraid if we want to enter the Kingdom of God.

I've heard a bunch of other theories as well :| Any one care to explain those? :wave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9O397S5CvA&annotation_id=annotation_223598&feature=iv
Thanks Jax, really insightful stuff there. :) I'll pray for you Jaxberry.

Yeah, it looks like a missle that lost its guidance control. It could have been far above the earth, out at sea, like a military test. If it was a secret military test (which I suspect), they wouldn't want to reveal it publically.

But the lights that happened in Phoenix back in 1993 (?), that was different. City officials came forth and admitted they'd never seen anything like it, and the mayor called for an investigation. It was documented that the military base scrambled some jets, though military officials denied it. I know for a fact the military doesn't scramble jet fighters unless a possible threat condition exists. USA Today had a full write-up about, for whatever that's worth.

I have seen strange things myself. In 1961 I saw a flying disc. I waved at it, and it made dipping motions, like it was waving back at me. In those days no one had the technology to build one.

No matter what it was God put it there. I think that it was a sign for us even if it was a failed missile. It speaks to me anyway, I don't know about anyone else. That's just my two cents.

mdo757 said:
It was a test of a Russian missle that went bad. Thats all folks. :twocents
Right, it was a "missile" test lol :rolling Because missiles dissipate into a black hole without leaving traces of remains or an explosion. :thumb

I have to agree with MDO and Vet. It was dark and over the water. There's your black hole. :biggrin

mdo757 said:
I have seen strange things myself. In 1961 I saw a flying disc. I waved at it, and it made dipping motions, like it was waving back at me. In those days no one had the technology to build one.
Actually, they have been tinkering with disk shaped aircraft since the 50s. :yes The theory is, it would greatly decrease the air drag over the span.

Vic C. said:
I have to agree with MDO and Vet. It was dark and over the water. There's your black hole. :biggrin

Hmmm, still, even if it was dark and over the water, we'd have seen an explosion. Missiles don't implode, if they do I'd like to know of a few ( I'm not saying it's not a missile). I simply want to broaden my conclusion of what it is, not because the news and media says it is. Who knows about half the stuff they cover? I have a feeling it is a powerful weapon that will lead us closer to the end. :study Then again, it could be some elaborate fireworks. :chin Nevertheless, I'm betting my money on warheads. :grumpy

Vic C. said:

mdo757 said:
Actually, they have been tinkering with disk shaped aircraft since the 50s. :yes The theory is, it would greatly decrease the air drag over the span.
I remember the flapjack airplane. This disc I saw had no wings of any kind, no propeller, and it made no noise.

mdo757 said:

So since when do people test missiles in the night?
And since when do missiles eject a blue beam, as well as create a large span of light that mimics that of a projector?
And isn't there falling, flaming debris from an exploded missile?

:| I'm not an expert on the subject, but that does not make much sense to me.

starjax said:
mdo757 said:

And since when do missiles eject a blue beam, as well as create a large span of light that mimics that of a projector?

Some one was shining a spotlight on it while it was being filmed. There is nothing unusual about testing missiles at night.

Carpathian said:
Why would they do that? They never said anything about any spotlight. This is a cover story. :salute
The first film shot showed a white light from the ground, not blue. The other film shot of the same light showed blue. looks like a film or spotlight issue.

starjax said:
mdo757 said:

Hi Star, I like very much, what you said above in a previous post:

We, as Christians, cannot be afraid if we want to enter the Kingdom of God.
None of this frightens me at all. I'm fairly secure in my faith and it's that comfort that allows me to view things (sometimes, LOL) in a logical fashion. This is one of those things. I believe that allows us to analyze this in a reasonable way.

Einstein once said that imagination is more important than knowledge, but when our imaginations run amok, the rational becomes irrational.

The only person, place thing, etc. we should be looking for is the Lord. All this other stuff clouds our vision and senses. Just something to think about. :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back