Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Bethel

-
To have Victory, is to be able to withstand the devil, and to be able to live holy.
That's the victory, that Paul defines as ...>"CHRIST always gives me the Victory"

So, how do you get that power, that is "always the victory"?

A.) You submit to God.

See, most believers, are not submitted, they are just redeemed.

But here is the thing.....to submit is not your idea of it.
See, you think this means to be willing and obedient to go and do. or this...."present your body a living sacrifice"
But that is not what this "submit" means, regarding ....>"apart from me you can do nothing".

This submit, means to stop being your natural mind, regarding your faith, and become transformed by the renewing of your mind.
THAT is how you "submit", that gains the power to overcome.
See, when you are not overcoming your sin, and your fear, and your SELF, then you are not submitted to God.
------------------------------------------

Every day you face, is the "evil day" as defined by Paul.
And you overcome this situation, not by willpower, but by being given the VICTORY over it. "Christ always gives me the Victory", Paul teaches.
You find that Victory, when you submit to God and stay submitted, and not until.
And until you do, you will "sin and confess".

And what is the submission?
Its this......You have to lose all faith in yourself to stay saved, by trying to keep yourself saved.
See, most believers are in THAT MIND, which is broken faith. And that mind is not the renewed mind.
When you are in that wrong mind, you are not submitted to the knowledge of the TRUTH., and so, you can not be set free.

Jude says that we the born again, are to "contend for the REAL Faith".
This means you are to learn what that is, and then press into it, and cling to it, and hold fast and never return to any type of faith in faith, or faith in self, to try to stay saved.
When you are trying to stay saved, you have lost faith in Christ as the SAVIOR, and are "fallen from Grace".

See, all believers start with ...>"God saved me'.....and then nearly all turn from this submission to that real faith that is the Truth, and enter into. ."here is what I DO, to stay saved".. "here is what I DO to make sure i go to heaven".
See that?
That is a lack of submission to God, and an entire submission to SELF Righteousness. That is broken faith.
Self righteousness, is to be in the mind set, of trying to make yourself right with God, or to try to keep yourself right with God.
"make self RIGHT"...= "Self Righteousness".
See that?
When you are in THAT MIND, then your mind is carnal and the carnal mind is actually against God.
So, how can He then provide you with His Power, when you only have faith in SELF Righteousness. ???
A.) "Apart from me you can do nothing".

When you leave that mind and SUBMIT to God, submit to truth, and to "THE Faith" that Jude is describing, then you have found the place of REAL FAITH< as the renewed mind.......and NOW Christ can give you "the Victory" over all that is against you every "evil day".
To "put on the whole armor of God" is to : 2nd Corinthians 13....>"examine yourselves to see whether you are in THE faith".
See that?
When you are not, when you are trying to keep yourself saved, then you have no Holy Armor on, and you will be defeated by the world, the flesh, and the devil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice that Peter says.......in 1Peter 9:5 that you "resist the devil"= "in the Faith".
See that?
Not by willpower or striving against sin.
Now let me explain that to you.
When you are in THE Faith, submitted to only believing that God has made you righteous and keeps you righteous,... Philippians 1:6... .then that FAITH becomes your POWER and your Armor of God.

Here is how it works, reader.
If the Devil can deceive you out of real faith, and into SELF FAITH, which is to try to stay saved because you are not trusting in CHRIST to keep you saved, then you are powerless, as you have no real faith. You are this....>"Apart from me, you can do nothing", Jesus says.
You can then be destroyed by the destroyer, who looks around not for unbelievers, as they already belong to him, but he looks for the faith failed. This is the believer who is not submitted to God's righteousness as their renewed mind, and are instead trying to work at salvation, in self righteousness.
So, when you are that wrong mind, you have no real FAITH , as Peter is describing, so you are basically naked and defenseless and the "wiles of the devil" will drown you and you can't stop it.

Saint, get your mind of faith correct, and you have submitted to God.
Then God brings the spiritual armor and the holy power that sustains your VICTORY, every day.

Last edited:
Back