Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. abortion is of the devil. same as LGBT

The funny thing about using the incest or rape argument is that it basically says that abortion (murder of an unborn child) is okay because less than .5% of abortions are due to incest and less than 1% of abortions are due to rape.

Using this basis then, wanton murder of people should be okay when less than 3% of all homicides are done in self-defense.
Reductio ad absurdem!

yes murder is taking the life if some one living when a person goes into the womb of a mother and punctures the skull of the baby in the womb. that kills it they then di sect the baby in pieces. its no different than the school shootings
I'm putting you on ignore -- something I rarely do. You make absolutely no sense!

I agree the number of abortions per year has declined over the years but pretty low? I don't think so. The highest recorded number since 1980 (CDC records) was recorded in 1990 at 1,429,247. Since about 2015 the number of abortions per year has remained somewhat steady between 612,719 and 638,169. In 2021 there were 629,898 abortions.

In 2020 there were about 385,000 deaths due to Covid-19 and in 2020 there were about 386,000 deaths due to Covid-19 and our world was turned upside down. There were more than double that many abortions and it isn't even news.
The reason it was not news was because these were people that had families, jobs, took up hospital resources, and had an impact exconomicly on our systems. If someone is aborted, they haven't even been born yet to make an impact.

I'm not trying to down play abortion, but we need to also consider that from 1990 to 2020, 1.4 million to 600k is more than half. That's huge. We should be looking into why the impact was so sucessful.

The reason it was not news was because these were people that had families, jobs, took up hospital resources, and had an impact exconomicly on our systems. If someone is aborted, they haven't even been born yet to make an impact.

I'm not trying to down play abortion, but we need to also consider that from 1990 to 2020, 1.4 million to 600k is more than half. That's huge. We should be looking into why the impact was so sucessful.
I wasn't trying to downplay the progress over those years but in my opinion it has still been a serious issue and the abortion death count was anything but low.

so you think it is of God ?
I don't care personally. I just don't think it's beneficial to be against a demographic. You can be against gay sex. Which is Biblical, but the people LGBT, is a dangerous line. I think there are lazy pastors and manipulative politicians that go after the people as a scape goat rather than addressing problems that can actually be adressed.

I don't care personally. I just don't think it's beneficial to be against a demographic. You can be against gay sex. Which is Biblical, but the people LGBT, is a dangerous line. I think there are lazy pastors and manipulative politicians that go after the people as a scape goat rather than addressing problems that can actually be adressed.
i cant answer for the pastors you may have come across ..BUT this pastor preachers against it all and the pastors i know do also .yes there are hirelings that tickle ears for a living

i cant answer for the pastors you may have come across ..BUT this pastor preachers against it all and the pastors i know do also .yes there are hirelings that tickle ears for a living
What I am saying is there is a difference between being against people and an action. If we confuse the 2, it never ends well.

iam against the action and those who commit the action
It's not one in the same. Being lgbt means you have either the attraction to the same sex or both sexes, or it means you identify through gender expression differently than your birth sex.

A person can be a virgin and still lgbt.

It's similar to how an alcoholic can be sober but still be an alcoholic. A diabetics can have stable blood sugar but still be prone to spikes.

The identity is not the problem within Christianity, its thebactions. Getting bogged down by being against people leads to roads that always ends in tragedy.

I am Gay, I knew that since puberty. Lgbt is a group of people that are attracted to the same gender or express their gender differently than their birth sex. That is it.
that is your choice but i have to tell you from the Bible scriptures it is a sin i am not judging only telling you what the Bible says

1 Corinthians 6:11 Context​

8Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor (effeminate, homosexual ) nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 5:19 Context​

16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

that is your choice
Stop, you don't choose to have feelings or desires. The only choice is how you act upon those impulses and feelings. Being lgbt is not a choice. How you express it is. Even if iteans you don't act on your impulses.

but i have to tell you from the Bible scriptures it is a sin i am not judging only telling you what the Bible says

1 Corinthians 6:11 Context​

Yes, You are saying you are blessed because of your covenant with God. This does not mean you won't have human feelings and impulses, but about how you handle them.

8Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor (effeminate, homosexual ) nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Did you know that in Levitivus people with physical abnormalities, men with damaged genitals and the mental/physically handicapped also won't inherit the kingdom of God, they are abominations onto the lord.

Galatians 5:19 Context​

16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
This misses the point that still misses the point that people can still be lgbt and never act on their impulses.

Did you know that in Levitivus people with physical abnormalities, men with damaged genitals and the mental/physically handicapped also won't inherit the kingdom of God, they are abominations onto the lord.
no that was law .law points to sin .it can never stop or forgive sins .we are under grace not law. grace man can be forgiven of any sin except for the finial rejection of Christ. when one dies

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back