Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Technical Difficulties

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Deborah13

I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry.

I am having problems with typing in a post. I have to go very very slowly. If I type at faster than a deliberate keystroke and wait for that letter to appear, the letter does not appear. ie

I hang prbles with tying in a post Ihe oo ry verslwly, if Itype atathe thn a delivat ....

I tested my keyboard by typing in esword and on another board site and everything worked correctly. I'm only having prolems here.

Can you help, please. Thanks, Deb

What browser are you using, and have you tried clearing your browsing history/purge your cache etc...?

:hysterical

(Note from Lexy: I've got her all set now. Thank you Knotical for getting her to listen to me. :shades )

Sheesh...she Lexy, is such a smarty pants!

Last edited:
Good good, I know she (you) will be much happier with a better browser.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back