Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Thank God!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have a brother who has a lot of anger from his whole life, and a divorce made it worse, but anyways my mom got a phone call from him saying he HAS RECEIVED CHRIST!! This has been going on for a while now, but praise God this has happened!!!! :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

ps sorry for the multiple smileys, im just so excited

What joyfulness is in your family right now! There is so much to look forward to now, isn't there?

PTL.jpg

I have a brother who has a lot of anger from his whole life, and a divorce made it worse, but anyways my mom got a phone call from him saying he HAS RECEIVED CHRIST!! This has been going on for a while now, but praise God this has happened!!!! :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

ps sorry for the multiple smileys, im just so excited

Don't apologize!!!! Heaven is rejoicing with you and your family!!!! Praise God!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Don't apologize for being happy over the best news possible. I'm very happy for him and for you and the rest of your family. Rejoice!

Yes many thanks to God for all he has and will do for this family! I do have to say that some of the family still is not saved which God WILL help them through their hurt and unhappiness through prayer, I ask that you all pray for them to be saved.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back