Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Aliens will crown the False Christ as Chancellor liaison of the NWO Grecian Roman Empire Beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Rev. 6:2 NKJ)

The Rider is the "Man of Sin" (2 Th. 2:3) "False Christ" (Mk. 13:4-6) "Prince that shall come" (Dan. 9:26-27) Lion's Mouth (Rev. 13:2) of the New World Order Beast who is friendly to the world's religions only the first 3.5 years of his reign (Dan. 9:27) "little horn with eyes like a man" (Dan. 7:8).

After 3.5 years he morphs into the "Son of Destruction" (2 Th.2:3) "Seed of Satan" (Gen. 3:15) "Desolator" (Dan. 9:27) "little horn with mouth speaking pompous words" (Dan. 7:8; 24-25; 8:9-13, 23-25; 11:36-45; Rev. 13:5).

His name is Adonikam (Rev. 13:18; Ezra 2:13; Neh. 7:18). Originally from area of Nineveh near modern day Mosul Iraq (Neh. 1:11), he begins as a miracle working Jewish Christian "son of perdition" (Jn. 17:12) Judas whom the apostate Church receives as "the Christ" (2 Th. 2:3). It follows from the Scripture's linking him to Antiochus Epiphanes IV that the ancient city of Antioch in modern day Turkey is where the "Assyrian" (Micah 5:5; Isa. 14:25-27) first makes his appearance.

The "white horse" imitates Jesus Christ (Rev. 19:11) deceiving the earth he is righteous. With the strong delusion he is Christ he goes forth conquering (2 Th. 2:9-12). The crown symbolizes he becomes "Chancellor of the New World Order Grecian Roman Empire Beast" (Rev. 13:1-2; Dan. 2:40-44; 7:6-9; 8:17-27). This "crown was given" by Satan (Dan. 8:24; 11:38-39; Rev. 13:2, 5). His "bow" is a threat only, it doesn't have arrows to war because the "strong delusion" Extraterrestrial Beings who claim to be the Elohim in the Bible, aka "the Designers" (Rev. 13:13-14; 16:13-14) have returned to save humanity from an extinction level and liberate mankind from being suppressed by their rival "Elohim" led by Yahweh God, whom they claim doesn't want mankind to evolve and gain immortality (cf. Gen. 3:22-24).

UFO spectacle and 24/7 mass media is conditioning the earth to accept the Strong Delusion UFO aliens are not a threat to humanity. In the book of Revelation the "Flying Frogs" symbolize the strong delusion UFO aliens have returned to the earth to save humanity from certain extinction and to liberate mankind from being controlled by Yahweh God, whom they claim is a rival Extraterrestrial leader of army of Elohim. The gist of the "inspired propaganda" from the mouths of the Beast, False Prophet, and Dragon is already being preached in many UFO cults and "contactees" or "experiencers" :

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. (Rev. 16:13-14 NKJ)

Its possible the coming "aliens" will have a "frog like appearance" and their commander looks like a "Dragon". Regardless how they appear, they are the fallen angels the Archangel Michael kicked out of heaven. By thrice stating they will appear on the earth this should be interpreted literally:

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,

8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. (Rev. 12:7-13 NKJ)

Because the false Christ heralds the arrival of Satan and his angels as the coming of the kingdom of God, Satan makes him the leader of the New World Order Government that will liaison human-alien relations. It’s a ruse to deceive the earth as Satan tries to destroy as many humans as possible in the short time he has left.

https://endtimenews.net/the-coming-false-christ-and-his-followers-revealed/
https://endtimenews.net/antichrist/
https://endtimenews.net/a-biography-of-the-antichrist/

An interesting, creative & resourceful theory.
I'm not sure what level of credibility we can give to what is written about Daniel & his dreams. He is described as a master interpreter of dreams but says himself he had to ask someone or something else what his dream meant (the one you referenced from Daniel 7:8).
I once dreamt that I was going to change my windscreen wipers the following day. Whilst driving my car the following day my wipers proved to be too worn & therefore inadequate for clearing my windscreen, so I replaced them. Does this mean my dreams are prophecies? Unfortunately it does not. When I was a child I used to dream that my clothes draws were full of football shirts, but to this day they never have been.
He also claimed his dream told him that 4 & 10 kingdoms would rise but that I don't see how that coincides with how human society has progressed.
Some dreams have meaning, others are projections of things occurring within our bodies while we sleep & there are likely various other reasons they occur, but to say a dream someone had is a credible guide for what will happen in the future is quite difficult.

Ever read Frankenstein?
No, and never will. Let's stay on topic. You claim to be a romantic rationalist yet profess some admiration to the idea of Satan, whether he exists or not.

But he is neither a romantic, or rational.

He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. (Jn. 8:44 NKJ)

When Satan made his case in the court of heaven before the angelic sons of God, he lost.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
7 And the LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it."
8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?"
9 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for nothing?
10 "Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.
11 "But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"
(Job 1:6-11 NKJ)

God was proven right, Satan proved to be a liar. The book of Job details the lengths Satan went trying to get Job to curse God.

The definition of "rational" is to manifest reason and understanding. Incontrovertibly, Satan failed that test.

And as a murderer, he is no romantic.

Scripture warns me to be respectful, not to speak evil of Satan and demons. God has permitted they do what they do, to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Satan is not your friend. He will destroy all God made in His image and likeness, even if they swear him loyalty. That is precisely what will happen to worshippers of Satan and the Beast. When those spirits God imprisoned in the Abyss are released, they torment and torture the TARES in the church to convert to the Satanic religion of the Antichrist.

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.
3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

These professed Christians followers of the Man of Sin False Christ, doing miracles signs and wonders in his name, were somewhat reluctant to continue to follow him as he revealed himself to be the "seed of Satan" "Son of Destruction". But there was no backing out now, Satan's demons tormented them for 9 months until they converted fully, taking the Mark of the Beast.

And when Satan tires of them, he slays them, the third part of the earth that claimed to be Christian were who were TARE children of the Devil all along:

15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.
18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed-- by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

What amazed John the Revelator, they rest of wicked mankind didn't fear they too would be betrayed. That the Devil would also cause their demise, just as he did the "hated Christians". Rather than repenting of their wickedness, they rejoiced in it even more:

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. (Rev. 9:1-21 NKJ)

Because they rejected God's truth the Bible, they simply didn't know how short the time was, how it would all end very soon, in the most horrible way possible for them:

14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"
(Rev. 6:14-17 NKJ)

No, and never will. Let's stay on topic. You claim to be a romantic rationalist yet profess some admiration to the idea of Satan, whether he exists or not.

He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. (Jn. 8:44 NKJ)

When Satan made his case in the court of heaven before the angelic sons of God, he lost.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
7 And the LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it."
8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?"
10 "Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.
11 "But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"

God was proven right, Satan proved to be a liar. The book of Job details the lengths Satan went trying to get Job to curse God.

The definition of "rational" is to manifest reason and understanding. Incontrovertibly, Satan failed that test.

Scripture warns me to be respectful, not to speak evil of Satan and demons. God has permitted they do what they do, to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Satan is not your friend. He will destroy all God made in His image and likeness, even if they swear him loyalty. That is precisely what will happen to worshippers of Satan and the Beast. When those spirits God imprisoned in the Abyss are released, they torment and torture the TARES in the church to convert to the Satanic religion of the Antichrist.

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.
3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

These professed Christians followers of the Man of Sin False Christ, doing miracles signs and wonders in his name, were somewhat reluctant to continue to follow him as he revealed himself to be the "seed of Satan" "Son of Destruction". But there was no backing out now, Satan's demons tormented them for 9 months until they converted fully, taking the Mark of the Beast.

And when Satan tires of them, he slays them, the third part of the earth that claimed to be Christian were who were TARE children of the Devil all along:

15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.
18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed-- by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

What amazed John the Revelator, they rest of wicked mankind didn't fear they too would be betrayed. That the Devil would also cause their demise, just as he did the "hated Christians". Rather than repenting of their wickedness, they rejoiced in it even more:

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. (Rev. 9:1-21 NKJ)

Because they rejected God's truth the Bible, they simply didn't know how short the time was, how it would all end very soon, in the most horrible way possible for them:

14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" (Rev. 6:14-17 NKJ)
Tormented for 5 months, not 9. Unfortunately, a post cant be edited to make corrections in this thread, why I don't know.

17 "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" (Rev. 6:14-17 NKJ)
Frankenstein is on topic. Since you've never read it, you won't know why. Here's why: the book is essentially allegory showing that creating an individual does not make you good, or a moral authority; nor does it give you any control over them. In Christianity's mythical background, God created Satan; but that does not make God good, or a moral authority, nor does it give him any rightful control over them.

You are citing the book of Christianity in order to prove Christianity. That's circular reasoning.

Frankenstein is on topic. Since you've never read it, you won't know why. Here's why: the book is essentially allegory showing that creating an individual does not make you good, or a moral authority; nor does it give you any control over them. In Christianity's mythical background, God created Satan; but that does not make God good, or a moral authority, nor does it give him any rightful control over them.

You are citing the book of Christianity in order to prove Christianity. That's circular reasoning.

That's not circular reasoning the Bible does prove itself. Many times over. Is this the right thread for that?

Have you ever read any of Robert Heinlein books? He wasn't a Christian but he did write some good books. Sci-Fi. You like sci-fi?

Stranger in a strange land Is a good place to start. That was pretty cool book, I have to admit. He has some strange ideas about God, so you should like him!

Have you ever read any of Robert Heinlein books? He wasn't a Christian but he did write some good books. Sci-Fi. You like sci-fi?

Stranger in a strange land Is a good place to start. That was pretty cool book, I have to admit. He has some strange ideas about God, so you should like him!
Yeah I have read those books. I didn't enjoy the writing though. I prefer Ian Banks' Culture novels when it comes to SF.

No one cites Satan's creation to prove God is good, the idea is absurd.

Citing scripture isn't circular reasoning, its not one book. Its 66 books written by over 40 different people from all walks of life in three different languages. Their testimony about God is impeccable.

God's goodness is evident to anyone who looks; its manifest in everything He made:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, (Rom. 1:18-20 NKJ)

An interesting, creative & resourceful theory.
I'm not sure what level of credibility we can give to what is written about Daniel & his dreams. He is described as a master interpreter of dreams but says himself he had to ask someone or something else what his dream meant (the one you referenced from Daniel 7:8).
I once dreamt that I was going to change my windscreen wipers the following day. Whilst driving my car the following day my wipers proved to be too worn & therefore inadequate for clearing my windscreen, so I replaced them. Does this mean my dreams are prophecies? Unfortunately it does not. When I was a child I used to dream that my clothes draws were full of football shirts, but to this day they never have been.
He also claimed his dream told him that 4 & 10 kingdoms would rise but that I don't see how that coincides with how human society has progressed.
Some dreams have meaning, others are projections of things occurring within our bodies while we sleep & there are likely various other reasons they occur, but to say a dream someone had is a credible guide for what will happen in the future is quite difficult.
Daniels prophecies have proved 100% right. The 4 and 7 kingdom prophecy will be completed in the end time. He was spot on about Antiochus IV.

As for my theory, it won't get any respect until the UFOs appear, and begin doing precisely what Scripture revealed they would do.

Until then, 99.99% reject it entirely. But at least you found in interesting, thanks.

No one cites Satan's creation to prove God is good, the idea is absurd.

Citing scripture isn't circular reasoning, its not one book. Its 66 books written by over 40 different people from all walks of life in three different languages. Their testimony about God is impeccable.

God's goodness is evident to anyone who looks; its manifest in everything He made:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, (Rom. 1:18-20 NKJ)
Actually, the theology of the Bible is wildly discordant.
Daniels prophecies have proved 100% right. The 4 and 7 kingdom prophecy will be completed in the end time. He was spot on about Antiochus IV.

As for my theory, it won't get any respect until the UFOs appear, and begin doing precisely what Scripture revealed they would do.

Until then, 99.99% reject it entirely. But at least you found in interesting, thanks.
Which shows that Daniel wrote after the fact.

No it does not. You'd be arguing with the scholars that date the book to have been written easily early enough for it to be preexisting at the times many of those prophecies were fulfilled. What you are saying here is clearly debunked by scholars and scientific community.

Ours is the God which tells the end from the beginning.

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:...(NLT)

9 Remember the things I have done in the past.
For I alone am God!
I am God, and there is none like me.
10 Only I can tell you the future
before it even happens.
Everything I plan will come to pass,
for I do whatever I wish...(KJV)

I don't know how much you skimmed the old testament but if you don't understand the old testament pretty good then you don't have a clue on understanding the new testament. No matter how you look at i t, the old testament deserves more study of it from you.

So your statement that Daniel wrote after the fact is established as a academically incorrect statement.

No it does not. You'd be arguing with the scholars that date the book to have been written easily early enough for it to be preexisting at the times many of those prophecies were fulfilled. What you are saying here is clearly debunked by scholars and scientific community.

Ours is the God which tells the end from the beginning.

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:...(NLT)

9 Remember the things I have done in the past.
For I alone am God!
I am God, and there is none like me.
10 Only I can tell you the future
before it even happens.
Everything I plan will come to pass,
for I do whatever I wish...(KJV)

I don't know how much you skimmed the old testament but if you don't understand the old testament pretty good then you don't have a clue on understanding the new testament. No matter how you look at i t, the old testament deserves more study of it from you.

So your statement that Daniel wrote after the fact is established as a academically incorrect statement.
Are you joking? The vast majority of OT scholars agree it was written after the fact. You are the one going against academic scholarship.

Are you joking? The vast majority of OT scholars agree it was written after the fact. You are the one going against academic scholarship.
It sounds like we read different books or watched different videos or something.

If what you say is so, then...I would've thought that you would post something related that supports your assertion. You know how Google works, right?

I wasn't joking.

It sounds like we read different books or watched different videos or something.

If what you say is so, then...I would've thought that you would post something related that supports your assertion. You know how Google works, right?

I wasn't joking.
Wikipedia just states straight up that it was second century. They say that at the very beginning of the page. In the Composition section they give various footnotes with scholars who consider it to be second century. The old view is not even considered worthy of mention. Of course the books you read are different. You only read what confirms your view.

Actually, the theology of the Bible is wildly discordant.

No defense of Satan? He is indefensible.

Deflection only works if I permit it, and I don't.

You are in self contradiction, the antithesis of rationalism.

No defense of Satan? He is indefensible.

Deflection only works if I permit it, and I don't.

You are in self contradiction, the antithesis of rationalism.
Satan rebelled against the ultimate authority and thus is the perfect model. We think he is bad, but history is always written by the winners. How am I self-contradictory?

Back