Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Chip in a pill - Also WHO and Monkey Pox

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi JLB

You do know that a chip, put into a pill, and taken orally would not implant itself in the body, ...right? It would, like everything else that goes in the mouth, go down the esophagus and into the stomach where it would be attacked by the acidic nature of the juices in the stomach and then continue on through the small and large intestine to be disposed out of the body.

Just as your video claims, the CEO of Pfizer is talking about an alert system that would tell, whoever was monitoring the system, that a patient had, in fact, taken a pill. However, I'm pretty sure that system can be thwarted by putting the pill in a glass of water and as it dissolved in the glass of water, would also send out the signal that the pill had been taken.

But, the youtube host, and who really gets their news from youtube?, then goes on to discuss changes to the WHO's processes and procedures for future pandemics. Quite frankly, there's really nothing to see here. It would appear that the U.S. government's proposed changes to the WHO's practices and procedures is directed towards nations that are not particularly forthcoming about possible pandemic emergencies that may arise. Yes, I agree that if a pandemic is raising it's ugly head in Taiwan or Brazil, and the government tries to keep a lid on what's going on, that the WHO should be allowed to take testimony of people living within or who have some internal knowledge of what's going on in the said country about the health issues. Based on those testimonies, if they are supported by strong enough likely evidence, as in 100 people come to them with a concern that the government is saying nothing about, that they should use an abundance of caution to warn the rest of the world of these goings on.

If you recall, during the covid beginnings, there were many who were claiming that China had not given us their earliest information about the rise of the problem. I believe that problem is exactly what these changes are addressing. Personally, I'd like to have the earliest heads up possible that a global health threat could be on the rise. How about you?

God bless,
Ted

Back