Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Coming False Christ and His Followers Revealed

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
4 “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign when all these things will be fulfilled?”
5 And Jesus, answering them, began to say: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
6 “For many will come in My name, saying, `I am He,’ and will deceive many. (Mk. 13:4-6 NKJ)
Few Commentators realize John’s description of the Antichrist and his followers (1 Jn. 2:18-23; 4:1-6; 2 Jn. 1:7-11) is how they will appear “in the last hour”, and not what they were at the beginning of the End Time Week revealed in the book of Revelation that is seven years long. At first the Antichrist will claim to be Jesus Christ saying, “I am He.”

And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Rev. 6:2 NKJ)
When Antichrist rises he speaks like the lion of the tribe of Judah. After 42 months the lion’s mouth is replaced by one speaking “great things and blasphemies”:

1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority…
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. (Rev. 13:1-2, 5-7 NKJ)
This is confirmed by the prophet Daniel when he reveals the Desolator (Antichrist) is friendly to religion only the first half of the week:

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week; and for half of the week he shall cause sacrifice and offering to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.” (Dan. 9:27 RSV)
By giving the Antichrist two different titles Paul implies there are two phases of Antichrist, first as the “man of sin” and then he morphs into the “son of destruction” seed of Satan (Gen. 3:15)

Give no belief to false words: because there will first be a falling away from the faith, and the revelation of the man of sin, the son of destruction, (2 Thess. 2:3 BBE)
We can deduce the miracle working False Christ will be a “man who condones sin”, whose signs and wonders teach lies against the truth of the Bible:

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thess. 2:9-12 NKJ)
Christians present a stark contrast to those Antichrists and that reveals what John meant when he said “they went out from us but were not of us” (1 John 2:19)

13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle. (2 Thess. 2:13-15 NKJ)
Unlike Christians “sanctified by the Spirit and belief in the truth the Bible”, Antichrist’s are filled with the “mystery of lawlessness” and do not love the truth of the Bible. Although they are false prophets, the signs and wonders they do mimic Christians:

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
16 “You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
17 “Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 “A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
19 “Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 “Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me,`Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 “Many will say to Me in that day,`Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
23 “And then I will declare to them,`I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Matt. 7:15-23 NKJ)
The signs and wonders they do are by the energy of Satan (2 Th. 2:9) because Christ’s Spirit “never knew them”. Antichrists are TARES sown among the WHEAT, children of the devil disguised as children of God:

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”
37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
38 “The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.
39 “The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
40 “Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 “The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 “and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 “Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! (Matt. 13:24-30, 36-43 NKJ)
They false prophesy and are slaves to greed and lust, foolishly disrespecting God by speaking evil of Satan and his demons who have divine permission to sift us like wheat:

4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. Jude 1:4-16 NKJ)
See also (2 Pet. 2:9-22)

That is what they are the first half of the end time week. When the “man of sin” false Christ morphs into the Beast “son of Destruction’, they completely discard all trappings of Christianity to embrace the Antichrist denial of the Father and the Son:

On Judgment Day these apostates claim to know Jesus personally citing the signs and wonders they once did as proof. Jesus replies He “never knew” them:

22 “Many will say to Me in that day,`Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
23 “And then I will declare to them,`I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Matt. 7:22-23 NKJ)

In the book of Daniel the Seleucid ruler Antiochus IV Epiphanes (175-164 BC) appears as a forerunner to the End Time Antichrist. That divine linkage implies Antiochus casts light on the rise of Antichrist. The Antichrist is from ancient Nineveh (Nah. 1:11) the ruins of which are in the outskirts of modern Mosul, Northern Iraq. Ancient Antioch, once the capital of the Seleucid Kingdom in modern Turkey, is the likely place for the rise of the miracle working Jewish Christian (2 Th. 2:2 cp. Jn. 17:12 “son of perdition”; Dan. 11:37-38 cf. “God of his fathers” Jewish idiom). John’s Asymmetric Janus Parallelism (Rev. 13:18), pivoting on the number 666 “Adonikam” is “of 666” (Ezra 2:13); is from a “count 667-1” Neh. 7:18) where father and son are both named Adonikam the name of the Beast.

Confirming Adonikam will be an Assyrian (Mic. 5:5-6; Isa. 14:25-27) rising from obscurity to become “Chancellor” of Grecian Empire (Rev. 13:2 from the remnants of East & West Roman Empire, both legs have five toes Dan. 2:41-42; 7:7; 8:9; cf. Ten Horns). He is the King of the North in Daniel 11:40. The Jewish historian Josephus reports an immense multitude of Israelites such as the Tribe of Dan still lived in the country of Babylon (Ant. 11:133) in his day. That is consistent with Antichrist being of the “tribe of Dan” (Gen. 49:17).

There are two phases to his revelation. The miracle working Adonikam rises in the apostate Church to become the “man of sin” false Christ Paul prophesied would come. His signs and wonders are “lying” as they sanction falsehood contrary to God’s Word the Bible (2 Th. 2:3, 9-11). False prophets in and outside of the church hail his arrival as “The Christ” (Mk. 13:6; Lk. 21:8; Mt. 24:5). At mid-week the ‘man who condones sin’ declares he actually is a hybrid human-Elohim, the “seed of Satan” (Gen. 3:15) “Son of Destruction” (2 Th. 2:3 cf. Rev. 9:11) claiming to be the next stage of evolution above all called Elohim. Thus he seeks to change times and law (Dan. 7:25 “divine right”) upon which human society is built. He opposes all Elohim exalting himself above them all, claiming to be alone God. He backs up his claims by working great signs and wonders Satan enabled him to do (2 Th. 2:4, 9-10; Rev. 13:4); not by his own power (Dan. 8:24; 11:38-39).

The two phases of Antichrist are implied by the changes in the Beast’s mouth. As False Christ he has a “mouth like a lion”, as “Son of Destruction” he is “given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies” (Revelation 13:2, 5-6 cf. Dan. 7:8, 11, 20, 25; 8:11-12; 11:36). The first half of the end time seven-year week he is friendly to the world’s religions, but at mid-week abrogates his agreement and ends all sacrifice and offering (other than to himself) world-wide (Dan. 9:27). That is when his supporters destroy the religious harlot Babylon the Great, her services no longer required (Rev. 17:16). When the political power she afforded the church is gone (Dan. 12:7), the great tribulation of the true Church begins (Dan. 7:21, 25; Rev. 13:7; 14:8-12).

When Michael casts Satan and his angels out of heaven, it is thrice repeated they were cast to the earth (Rev. 12:7-12). While some suppose this is figurative, I believe the rise of UFO cults claiming contact with “Alien Designers” of life on earth, coupled with the release of evidence UFO spectacle in our skies, is all part of Satan’s plan to destroy as many humans as he can before God casts him into the lake of fire (Rev. 13:12).

The four demon riders of the apocalypse reveal Satan’s strategy. First False Christ preaching cooperation with the “aliens” conquers the earth. Mankind willingly submits to the Grecian New World Order not only because the inspired delusion of UFOS (Rev. 16:13-14) is ubiquitous via mass media, but because Satan and his fallen angels appear as saviors to humankind. The three riders sent by Satan overwhelm the earth’s ability to cope with all the civil unrest, wars, famines and pestilence they cause. They extinction will occur without the “Designers” who claim to have returned to save their creation.

The “Dragon Commander” elevated the False Christ Adonikam to head the New World Order because he and all his false prophets and tongues hailed their arrival as the coming of God’s Kingdom.

Few Commentators realize John’s description of the Antichrist and his followers (1 Jn. 2:18-23; 4:1-6; 2 Jn. 1:7-11) is how they will appear “in the last hour”, and not what they were at the beginning of the End Time Week revealed in the book of Revelation that is seven years long. At first the Antichrist will claim to be Jesus Christ saying, “I am He.”

When Antichrist rises he speaks like the lion of the tribe of Judah. After 42 months the lion’s mouth is replaced by one speaking “great things and blasphemies”:

This is confirmed by the prophet Daniel when he reveals the Desolator (Antichrist) is friendly to religion only the first half of the week:

By giving the Antichrist two different titles Paul implies there are two phases of Antichrist, first as the “man of sin” and then he morphs into the “son of destruction” seed of Satan (Gen. 3:15)

We can deduce the miracle working False Christ will be a “man who condones sin”, whose signs and wonders teach lies against the truth of the Bible:

Christians present a stark contrast to those Antichrists and that reveals what John meant when he said “they went out from us but were not of us” (1 John 2:19)

Unlike Christians “sanctified by the Spirit and belief in the truth the Bible”, Antichrist’s are filled with the “mystery of lawlessness” and do not love the truth of the Bible. Although they are false prophets, the signs and wonders they do mimic Christians:

The signs and wonders they do are by the energy of Satan (2 Th. 2:9) because Christ’s Spirit “never knew them”. Antichrists are TARES sown among the WHEAT, children of the devil disguised as children of God:

They false prophesy and are slaves to greed and lust, foolishly disrespecting God by speaking evil of Satan and his demons who have divine permission to sift us like wheat:

See also (2 Pet. 2:9-22)

That is what they are the first half of the end time week. When the “man of sin” false Christ morphs into the Beast “son of Destruction’, they completely discard all trappings of Christianity to embrace the Antichrist denial of the Father and the Son:

On Judgment Day these apostates claim to know Jesus personally citing the signs and wonders they once did as proof. Jesus replies He “never knew” them:

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, not a seven year tribulation, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.
[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

No where in scripture does it mention a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's fierce wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.

The Bible never defines just one antichrist, but says even now there are many and in the end of days will be the last time, 1 John 2:18. We have to remember that Satan is a created spirit and needs to work through others in order to build his literal kingdom here on earth as the war in heaven between Michael and Satan has not happened yet, Rev 12:7-12. This will be a Luciferian system of political, economic, military, environmental, educational and false religious power that is even now at work in the world unto full fruition.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, not a seven year tribulation, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.
[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

No where in scripture does it mention a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's fierce wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.
It must be deduced. The lion's mouth speaks first, then the Beast gets a "mouth speaking great things" for 42 months:

2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. (Rev. 13:2-5 NKJ)

So the mouth speaking great things is the Antichrist. Antichrist kills God's two witnesses AFTER they were preaching for 42 months:

3 "And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. (Rev. 11:3-7 NKJ)

Do the math. For 42 months they witness, then Big Mouth Antichrist kills them and rules for another 42 months = 84 months or Seven Years, or 1,260+1,260=2,520 days,

The Lion's Mouth is the "Man of Sin" False Christ" who speaks for 1,260 days while the Witnesses are preaching. Then he morphs into the "Son of Destruction" Antichrist denying the Father and the Son, and kills the two witnesses and rules for another 1,260 days or 42 months.

That the end time week is 7 years long is also seen in Daniel. At first False Christ is friendly to religion, but at mid-week he ends all sacrifice and offering not to himself:

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate. (Dan. 9:27 NKJ)

Last edited:
If you would take your time to read my post you would see I am only talking about this so called 7 years that is not scriptural and that scripture never capitalizes the "a" in antichrist but says there are many, even now working in the world.

Does 42 months equal 7 years? No. The 3 1/2 years of the two witnesses is different then the 3 1/2 years of the son of perdition being the last antichrist. It's only deduced when you have the full context without leaving out pertinent scriptures.

Rev 13:1-5 42 months equals 3 1/2 years as I think we can agree with that. But if you include vs. 1 The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This first beast having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy is the dragon as the second beast out of the earth will exercise all the power of the first beast before him for 3 1/2 years and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed, Rev 13:12. The first beast is Satan who works through the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth is the son of perdition being the last antichrist, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12. This beast out of the earth will reign for 3 1/2 years, not seven.

Below are the seven heads and ten horns.

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. This beast is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, with two horns.

If you would take your time to read my post you would see I am only talking about this so called 7 years that is not scriptural and that scripture never capitalizes the "a" in antichrist but says there are many, even now working in the world.
My time is limited, I run a business and other pursuits. In the future, pick one precise issue and I'll be happy to focus on that. I can't write books every post, don't have the time.

Its not "so called 7 years", Daniel expressly says the End Time Week of the Antichrist is 7 years long, and that its in mid-week he changes from being friendly to religion to becoming its enemy:

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate. (Dan. 9:27 NKJ)

Obviously the first half of the week he is the "man of sin" False Christ, pretending to be friendly to religion, speaking with a "lion's mouth".
THEN he morphs into the "Son of Destruction Antichrist and blasphemes God with a "mouth speaking great things" for 42 months, just as Daniel implied:

2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. (Rev. 13:2-6 NKJ)

That adds up to 7 years, not so-called years, real years.

Lower case Koine Greek wasn't invented until the 9th century
, that means the autographs of the Greek New Testament were all capital letters.

Therefore, your argument "scripture never capitalizes the "a" in antichrist" is WRONG, IT CERTAINLY DID!

Whether it should be capitalized in our English Translations is a matter of interpretation by translators.

Its contextually impossible to any translate with a small "a" because the context is so clear, a single individual who will come is being contrasted to the many antichrists who already arrived.

Moreover, it literally reads "THE Antichrist is coming" ( ὁ ἀντίχριστος ἔρχεται), that is why many translations like the the NKJ do Capitalize it:

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. (1 Jn. 2:18 NKJ)

Does 42 months equal 7 years? No. The 3 1/2 years of the two witnesses is different then the 3 1/2 years of the son of perdition being the last antichrist. It's only deduced when you have the full context without leaving out pertinent scriptures.
I never said it did. Why are you trying to make me look stupid?
7 years in Daniel 9:27, not just 3.5 years. Stop evading the facts.

You ignored the division of the time completely, a lions mouth followed by a mouth speaking great things for 42 months. That by itself implies the lions mouth speaks for 42 months.

BUT we have more than implication, we have Daniel 9:27 where the False Christ speaking with lion's mouth makes a covenant with religions, until he breaks it after 3.5 years. 3.5+3.5 = 7 years.

Your interpretation of the Beast DOES NOT VOID those facts.

Rev 13:1-5 42 months equals 3 1/2 years as I think we can agree with that. But if you include vs. 1 The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This first beast having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy is the dragon as the second beast out of the earth will exercise all the power of the first beast before him for 3 1/2 years and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed, Rev 13:12. The first beast is Satan who works through the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth is the son of perdition being the last antichrist, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12. This beast out of the earth will reign for 3 1/2 years, not seven.
No, in Rev. 13:1-5 you ignored the division of lion's mouth to mouth speaking great things for 42 months. THAT implies 84 months total for both mouths.

The two horned beast from land (Rev. 13:12) cannot be the inserted into the timeline given in Rev. 13:1-5 because it is ANOTHER BEAST who rises AFTER the Beast from the sea, it is "another beast".

Therefore, the two horned beast is irrelevant to the two mouths that speak for an implied total of 7 actual years, not "so-called years, real years."

Below are the seven heads and ten horns.
Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC
Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.
Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.
Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC
The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. This beast is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, with two horns.
NOT one word of that interpretation is relevant, material or competent to the question of seven years total.

Even if I agreed with some of it, its not pertinent to the two mouths each speaking 42 months, which add up to 7 real years.

Last edited:
My postings are not any longer than yours and do not use the excuse you do not have time to read them.

Sir, you are one who does not want to discuss, but to only be right in your views and anyone who does not agree with you are wrong. This is not going to go well with you and that is why many do not reply to your threads.

You have every right to believe how you want as well as all members, but you are in violation of the ToS 1.1 and 1.3 in which you had agreed to when you were suppose to read the Terms of Service when you became a member.

I do not feel the need to reply to anymore of your threads as it is a waste of my time since you do not want to discuss, but to appear as being superior over others. I bid you a good day.

My postings are not any longer than yours and do not use the excuse you do not have time to read them.

Sir, you are one who does not want to discuss, but to only be right in your views and anyone who does not agree with you are wrong. This is not going to go well with you and that is why many do not reply to your threads.

You have every right to believe how you want as well as all members, but you are in violation of the ToS 1.1 and 1.3 in which you had agreed to when you were suppose to read the Terms of Service when you became a member.

I do not feel the need to reply to anymore of your threads as it is a waste of my time since you do not want to discuss, but to appear as being superior over others. I bid you a good day.
GEE. I cited your argument in Post #6 step by step and answered completely. Don't know what else I could do beyond that.

As for me violating TOS, I disagree with you on that also. But do what you like.

And I certainly do not detect any "superiority" in my attitude, just how especial it was to be accused of referring to "so called years", I found the description so absurd I had to keep referring to it.

You do recall saying my post was about "so called years"

I am only talking about this so called 7 years

I chuckled each time I referred to it. I am easily amused and couldn't help myself. "So called years"!!! I apologize for that. Perhaps one day you will explain how 7 years can be "so-called." I have yet to figure that out.

Last edited:
Back