Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The earth is flat. Globe is satanic lie

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Thomas7

edbb0279a88212ee393dc830b8572ea6.jpg

1) Arguments

2) spy plane 20 miles up

3) nasa admit flat earth

4)thousands of miles of flat earth

5) zooming 100 km

Hi Thomas7 I don't know if you should use the words "satanic lie" if you want people to look into this with an open mind. Remember that at one stage you were also a ball-earther. So try to read your audience sensitively and not with click-bait or provocative titles - if that makes sense. I know you mean well though.

Here is a page on Biblical Cosmology if anyone would like more information of the structure of the world according to the Word and recent observational experiments.

Peace

I can see flat earth its just.. aLL the people that went to space lied? Then all the people that "SAY" God showed them something standing in space looking at the earth and not one ever saw a flat earth. Then the other planets not flat.. yet ours is? What do I know

If the earth was really flat then we would hear about it from personal testimony of being caught up in the Spirit above the earth. I've heard a bunch of testimonies from different people who were caught up and above our earth. Now, we were all taught that the earth is round, so if it was really flat, that would kind of be a big thing, dont'cha think? Somebody would mention it if it were flat. None of them have mentioned that the earth is really flat, so it's a safe bet that it aint. :wink

You now what this flat earth thing is that's going around now? It's a rabbit trail. Purely designed to be a distraction and get us chasing our tails instead of praying as much as we should.

I seen another video and in this one they were explaining how airplanes really run on water and it's a big money scam...Lol. Ok, I just learned that water really will explode into a giant fireball just like gas when they crash. :rolleyes:hysterical

edbb0279a88212ee393dc830b8572ea6.jpg

1) Arguments

2) spy plane 20 miles up

3) nasa admit flat earth

4)thousands of miles of flat earth

5) zooming 100 km

All anyone has to do is look at the moon at night to see the earth’s rounded shadow on it.

JLB

All anyone has to do is look at the moon at night to see the earth’s rounded shadow on it.

JLB
I have photos where I can see craters and even with the super moons that is something I have never seen .

Reactions: JLB
I have photos where I can see craters and even with the super moons that is something I have never seen .
81706601_10218219045859364_7461147028320419840_n.jpg

I have to edit the light out to get this look ,there are zoon lenses for my camera that can get even closer,70mm to 300mm versus 100mm to 500mm or 1000mm .tripod mounted versus my holding it by hand

Ok I fixed.

Sorry but that took five seconds with the editing tool on my phone.

Not great.

DDCE9B29-D4BA-4410-9E3A-B6296E38A2BD.jpeg

Ok I fixed.

Sorry but that took five seconds with the editing tool on my phone.

Not great.

View attachment 11873
the phases of the moon is not caused by the earth shadow but its tilt .

a shadow would be an eclipse and I have a lunar ,solar eclipse ,the lunar one being interesting as the moon because bright red ,then disappears and back to bright red and the shadow is very visible and eats the moon,lol

Isaiah 40:22 is all we really need see considering this subject. But "Flat Earthers" who promote this need to be accountable for explanations

In fact, that was one of the first bits of evidence cited by ancient authors to assert a round Earth. The other was the fact that as a ship approaches a coast, the tops of mountains show up first, then lower elevations as they get closer. Impossible with a flat Earth.

Then there's the Coriolis effect, which goes clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and counter-clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.

And then there's the fact that one can put larger payloads in a spacecraft that takes off to the east, than in one that goes straight up, or goes west. (eastward, the momentum of the earth adds to the speed of the rocket)

And then there's Eartosthenes' measurement of the Earth's curvature by comparing the angle of the sun at the equator with the angle at a point farther north.

And many other things.

Back