Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] The flat earthers may be right after all.....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
https://www.yahoo.com/news/universe-actually-flat-scientists-235539612.html

The entire universe could be a "vast and complex hologram," scientists announced Monday after studying the cosmic microwave background, or the thermal energy leftover after the Big Bang, with powerful new telescopes. The novel theory claims that although we think the world around us is 3D it's actually flat.
Yeah. I've heard that theory along with the "multiverse" theory and the "membrane" theory ......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/universe-actually-flat-scientists-235539612.html

The entire universe could be a "vast and complex hologram," scientists announced Monday after studying the cosmic microwave background, or the thermal energy leftover after the Big Bang, with powerful new telescopes. The novel theory claims that although we think the world around us is 3D it's actually flat.
This really concerns me. I bought round trip tickets. If the earth is not round, my round trip with fall flat. Not good. Can't get my money back.

Ugh,reporters,the earth and all stars,planets, galaxies and nebulas are all about the same level on a plane. Not that the earth itself is flat.

It may actually be flat, just not in the way they think it is.
I met a man yesterday who actually thinks the earth is flat.
He also thinks that Obama will be back in power in a few months and that he has 16,000 Guillotines ready to behead anyone who refuses to have an ID chip implanted.
And, the reason the sky is blue is because of all the water above the sky.
I kid you not.

I met a man yesterday who actually thinks the earth is flat.
He also thinks that Obama will be back in power in a few months and that he has 16,000 Guillotines ready to behead anyone who refuses to have an ID chip implanted.
I kid you not.
Hey, don't criticize. Liberals need their hobbies too.

I heard that the sky used to be orange when we still had the firmament of water above us pre-flood. Then after the flood the firmament was gone then and that's why we have a blue sky today.

We prolly do live in a hologram. Even though the earth is round, the whole universe may be flat because if it can rolled up like a scroll then it must be flat. I think, lol. Or maybe I just can't think in 11 dimensions like was suggested.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back