Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] The Holy Spirit

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Marianne333

Hi all, hope everyone is having a nice Sunday. Thought I’d share a testimony about the Holy Spirit. I was baptized by Spirit when I was 15, and by water just a few years ago – in 2018. And since 2018 I have noticed changes in me that I could not achieve on my own. I was the most skeptical person when I got baptized – the Holy Spirit dwells in you, what? Well, that doesn’t make any sense. But I noticed the Holy Spirit working in me and there is no denying it. For example, my problem solving skills. Before, if something went wrong I would have a total melt down. Now I think ok, what are my options, what can I control. If I can control or change something go for it, if not let it go it’s in God’s hands. Also I am able to forgive easier (knock on the wood:)). There are other things. So, I am here to tell you that the Holy Spirit indeed exists and indeed works on us. Thought that was worth sharing.

Hi Marianne333,
You made my day. That was awesome and totally worth sharing. You get my hug of the day. (Air hug)
What you are describing is called spiritual maturity. Some people live their whole lives and never receive this truth. Cooo-el! May God bless,
Taz

Hi Marianne333,
You made my day. That was awesome and totally worth sharing. You get my hug of the day. (Air hug)
What you are describing is called spiritual maturity. Some people live their whole lives and never receive this truth. Cooo-el! May God bless,
Taz
Thank you for your nice words:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back