Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Passion?

Have you seen "The Passion?"

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but it really had no effect on my life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
H

holinesspuritylove

Before reading on please answer the question above...

How, if the Catholic Church is to be classified as the whore, can a whore produce a movie such as "The Passion of the Christ" which has done the most to evangelize the world recently with the movie of Jesus??? :angel:

becouse its a way of getting people into the Catholic Church or ecumenicalising people.

This film shows a type of Jesus it is not the Jesus of the Bible.

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I have seen the film.

I found it to be laced with inaccuracies, false teaching and unbiblical imagery!

holinesspuritylove said:
"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

You ask us what we thought of the movie and then ask...
How, if the Catholic Church is to be classified as the whore, can a whore produce a movie such as "The Passion of the Christ" which has done the most to evangelize the world recently with the movie of Jesus???

They give their answer and because their answer doesn't line up with what you think, They are being judgmental?? I think this was a loaded question :-?

The movie was ok, I like some of the older movie about Christ. The one I liked the most was titled KING of KINGS staring Jeffery Hunter... That movie had an impact on my life. Because at the time I saw that movie I wasn't a christian and I looked forward to Easter and Christian time because they would show that movie.

Back