Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Playoffs

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Logan said:
Khristeeanos said:
Um, Logan, you do realize that I mod this forum and you have violated the TOS by posting in ALL CAPS, right?

It was all caps. The go was spelled with a lower case o. The Seahawks are so good they deserve all capitals.

lol :lol:

I noticed you put a Seahawks logo into the forum logo. Nice touch. :)

Unless you happen to be a Steelers fan. :o

Um, Logan, you do realize that I mod this forum and you have violated the TOS by posting in ALL CAPS, right?

:smt064

:hysterical:

Look into your PM box for an official warning.

:lol: ... too funny!! :lol:

I couldn't possibly root for the Steelers because they are my team's arch rival. So I'm definitely pulling for the Seahawks. I haven't yet decided who I'm picking to win.

Seahawks- I admit I have underrated them all year, mainly because the NFC West is soft and but also because I had expected them to play last year like they have this year but they struggled. I'm most impressed by their defense which I think has been vastly underrated. I was and still maybe close to picking them in the upset but I am a little hesitant after Jerramy Stevens trash talk (sort of) about Bettis going away disappointed. I don't think its a good idea to give the Steelers any incentive to play hard since they are a defense that thrives on emotion. However Stevens really didn't make a guarantee just showing confidence in his team.

I think the game will come down to a QB struggling. Both have never been this far and I think the pressure will affect one of them at some point. The line is 4 and has only gone up 1/2 point this week so even though people are picking the Steelers, they don't appear to be overly comfortable with them.

I'll make a pick tomorrow, but regardless of who I pick to win I'll still root for the Seahawks.

Terry Bradshaw is a member of my church, and has always been one of my two favorite quarterbacks. John Elway is the other. The Denver Broncos were beat by the Steelers so I am rooting for them.

Besides, I think Terry put a good word in for them to God! :biggrin

Solo said:
Terry Bradshaw is a member of my church, and has always been one of my two favorite quarterbacks. John Elway is the other. The Denver Broncos were beat by the Steelers so I am rooting for them.

Well I guess I will have to demote you as mod because of this. :)

Logan said:
Solo said:

I thought this was as low as I could go! :o

:biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Solo said:
Logan said:
Solo said:

I thought this was as low as I could go! :o

:biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Swing low, sweet chariot . . .

Well after a lot of deliberation and thought I've decided who I'm going to pick.

Steelers 27 Seahawks 23

I agree Logan. I think the SB was just the summation of a horrible postseason of officiating work done by the officials. I'm still wondering why they don't call horse collar tackles most of the time. Its almost as though a player has to get up and lobby in order for a flag to get thrown. A lot of inconsistency in their officiating and their hesitancy to make calls sometimes in fear replay will prove them wrong.

I definitly agree. This has been the worst year in officiating I have seen. Very inconsistent and at times, frustrating to watch.

Indeed, that one touchdown that the Steelers got I thought for sure they would recant their original call after reviewing it. The ball went down to his chest! How could it be a touchdown?! By my calculations the Seahawks would've won had the refs not been watching the grass grow. Oh well, over here in Canada I already watched the best Grey Cup game ever.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back