Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Prophectic Checklist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
O

Orates

The Prophetic Checklist

*use this list to check off events as they unfold

(Scripture references from the Original King James Version)

__ A 7 Year Interim Peace Treaty is signed between Israel and certain Arab countries.
Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant (treaty) with many (Arabs) for one week:

__ The world experiences approx. 3 ½ years of peace as the Beast out of the Sea (the Ten Nation Revived Roman Empire) comes into world domination.
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea (of peoples), and saw a beast (Empire) rise up out of the sea, having seven heads (7 composite empires) and ten horns (Revived Roman Empire), and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads (Roman Empire) as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed (Revived Roman Empire): and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon (Satan) which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

__ An Arab Country (possibly Iran, Iraq, or Syria) attacks Israel without provocation. The West sends a fleet to intervene, but this time Israel retaliates, to the dismay of the Western Commander.
Dan 11:29 At the time appointed (Mid-Week) he (US /Coalition ) shall return, and come toward the south (Mideast); but it shall not be as the former (Desert Storm), or as the latter (Armageddon).
Dan 11:30 For the ships of Chittim (Israel) shall come against him (Arab country which attacked Israel first): therefore he (commander of US/Coalition forces) shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant (Peace Treaty): so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant (Arabs who align against Israel):

__ The US/Coalition forces divert to Israel to stop the Arab Jihad against Israel. The head of the Western forces (the Antichrist) sets up his command center in the underground Sanctuary (excavated Jewish Holy of Holies beneath the Dome of the Rock). He places on the Altar the Image of the Beast (command computer) otherwise known as the Abomination that causes Desolation.
Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part (US/Coalition), and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength (Jewish Holy of Holies), and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

__ The believing Jews, seeing this, flee to the wilderness east of Israel.
Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, [let him that readeth understand], then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

__ The Antichrist sends out troops to stop them, but an earthquake thwarts them.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman (Jews) were given two wings of a great eagle (plane), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (3 ½ years), from the face of the serpent (Satan possessed Antichrist).
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood (of troops) after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth (earthquake), and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

__ The Antichrist is enraged at this interference and requires all in his domain to take an invisible UPC Mark in their right hand or forehead, containing the secret encryption of the number 666, to be able to buy and sell in the New Economic Order.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ (Christians).
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

__ True Christians, rounded up as insane homeless vagrants for not taking the mark, are brought to internment camps and beheaded as a final solution (those who heeded the warning to “come out of her†try to survive off the land).
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her (the Great City), my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him (Antichrist) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:15 And he (Antichrist) had power to give life unto the image of the beast (computer/television), that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 20:4 …and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands…

__ False Christians take the Mark to avoid persecution and fall away.
2 Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

__ Sometime after this the Russians ally with the Arabs (except Egypt and Jordan) and move toward Israel in mass to oust the Antichrist. The Invaders from Russia and the Arabs (including Libya and Ethiopia) sweep all the way into Egypt, but spare the lands east of Israel where the Jews are hiding out in the wilderness.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south (Arabs) push at him: and the king of the north (Russians) shall come against him (Antichrist) like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He (Russians) shall enter also into the glorious land (Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon (east of Israel).
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

__ The Commander of the Russian/Arab alliance sets up his command center in the plains of Israel. He hears word that China is mobilizing and heading to the Middle East with a 200,000,000-man army. The regrouped forces of the Antichrist also head towards Israel.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east(China mobilizing) and out of the north(regroup forces of the Antichrist) shall trouble him (Russians): therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain (Israel); yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

__ The world’s armies meet on the plains of Megiddo in Israel for the last battle of Armageddon.
Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

The First Resurrection occurs of all the dead in Christ of the past. The surviving Jews in the wilderness, and any Christians who have not taken the Mark and have survived off the land, are Raptured to meet Jesus and the Resurrected Saints in the air.
1 Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The armies of the world turn their guns on Jesus and His Saints when they descend from in the sky.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast Antichrist), and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse (Jesus), and against his army.

The surviving Jewish remnant in Jerusalem flee towards the valley which forms when Jesus’ foot splits the Mount of Olives.
Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Jesus destroys the armies gathered at Armageddon.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

All the cities of the world fall in a great earthquake along with Mystery Babylon (New York), which is divided into three parts.
Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Rev 16:19 And the great city (New York) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell:

Satan is imprisoned for 1000 years, while the Beast (Revived Roman Empire) and the Antichrist are thrown into the Lake of Fire.
Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Jesus sets up His Millennial Kingdom on earth with His Glorified Saints along with Jewish and Gentile non-marked mortals who survived and converted at His coming.
Rev 20:4 …and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

After the 1000 years, the dead from all ages stand on earth again in the Second Resurrection of the lost to march against the Saints in Jerusalem, but they are destroyed before reaching it.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished…
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city (Jerusalem): and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Satan is thrown into the Lake of Fire. The lost of all ages stand before God in the Great White Throne Judgment and are thrown into the Lake of Fire also, which is the second death.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast (Empire) and the false prophet (Antichrist) are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him (Jesus) that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

God recreates a new heaven and new earth and the celestial city of New Jerusalem comes down out of Heaven as the final abode of the saved for eternity.
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

The End/Beginning

Orates 2006

Back