Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] The science behind Superman's abilities.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You know you could have just pasted the wiki link to theoretical physics you copied that from. It might have saved you the time on all that forum formatting.

Jayls5 said:
You know you could have just pasted the wiki link to theoretical physics you copied that from. It might have saved you the time on all that forum formatting.
I do not need, or require any help from anyone but God & my post shows that you (& others) are lying about theoretical physics, etc.

C 4 C said:
Jayls5 said:
I do not need, or require any help from anyone but God & my post shows that you (& others) are lying about theoretical physics, etc.

And he unmasks himself finally ;p

My point was not to do with anything about the limit, more so to do with its apparent uslessness within your example. e=mc^2 had nothing to do with it.

It was clearly bait for someone to say "zomg!", and give you an excuse to cut and past dribble for your amusement. I see you have already acted in the manner that was anticipated.

Maybe this is the time you should consider a hobby. Do you like water colors? What is a troll's favorite color btw?

VaultZero4Me said:
C 4 C said:
Jayls5 said:

And he unmasks himself finally ;p

My point was not to do with anything about the limit, more so to do with its apparent uslessness within your example. e=mc^2 had nothing to do with it.

It was clearly bait for someone to say "zomg!", and give you an excuse to cut and past dribble for your amusement. I see you have already acting in the manner that was anticipated.

Maybe this is the time you should consider a hobby. Do you like water colors? What is a trolls favorite color btw?
Your statement(s) only helped me.....lol

You should carefully think about your words & thoroughly read what you & I posted.

Other than a weak attempt at evasion i see no substance whatsover.

C 4 C, you fail at posing as someone who has a clue of physics. And actually you fail at trolling as well.

jwu said:
Other than a weak attempt at evasion i see no substance whatsover.

C 4 C, you fail at posing as someone who has a clue of physics. And actually you fail at trolling as well.
On the contrary, I am successful at exposing you for what & who you are... an idiot & a liar.

Congratulation.

jwu said:
Nice attempt of a distraction...failed as well.

Still no explanation, i see.

He has join the ranks of Heidi. :lol:

I'm just glad i don't have to read more of his posts anymore. ;-) Best function on this forum if you ask me.

Jayls5 said:
jwu said:

He has join the ranks of Heidi. :lol:

I'm just glad i don't have to read more of his posts anymore. ;-) Best function on this forum if you ask me.
Wait a second Jayls5, you're adding me to your ignore list hallelujah the blessings just keep on coming, now no one can not tell me that, there is not a God & that He is not good.:smt023

Now if I can just get all the other pagans (at this forum) to do exactly the same. :smt045

jwu said:

Jwu to be a successful liar you have to tell believable lies, but since you enjoy telling unbelievable lies.... (assuming that no one realizes that you're lying)..... tell me, what did you learn in kindergarten chemistry, geography, etc? Lol. :smt043

I assumed that pagans were suppose to be (relatively) intelligent, since they wast their entire lives by forever learning & never coming to the true, but it's obvious that you're of no help, or credit to your species. :smt018

Are you going to follow the example of that other pagan, or not? :smt044

johnmuise said:
Easy ! Easy !

Sorry John, it's just that I am having so much fun with these non-Christians (at this Christian forum). :smt023

C 4 C said:
Jwu to be a successful liar you have to tell believable lies, but since you enjoy telling unbelievable lies.... (assuming that no one realizes that you're lying)..... tell me, what did you learn in kindergarten chemistry, geography, etc? Lol. :smt043
Neither nor.

And methinks i do know better what i learned during which part of my education than you do. Just a hint: I don't even live in the USA, so i couldn't care less what is part of the curriculum in the USA or not. But you don't even get that one right.

Let us remember your previous statement:
C 4 C said:
They (the US board of education) did not mandate physics as one of the curriculums to be taugh (you should have said junior high school, elementary school, etc because it would have added just as much plausibility to your nonsensical statement(s)... zero) & any true adeptly cognizant individual(s) would immediately know that you're lying, because (hypothetically & theoretically speaking) if what you've said were correct, people would no longer have to send their kid(s) off to college(s), or universities to (supposedly) obtain a better & higher level of education when their kid(s) can simply obtain the same level of education being taught at college(s), or universities in their highschool(s) which unless you were born yesterday, you would also know that currently highschool(s) is nothing more than a shooting gallery & a prison.
While physics may or may not be a necessery part of a high school curriculum, it evidently does get offered as a course, with curricula like this one:
http://solar.physics.montana.edu/garver/curriculum.html

The Illinois State University does offer courses for people who want to teach physics at high school:
http://www.phy.ilstu.edu/programs/ptefiles/311.html

And this one is about developing a physics curriculum for a high school:
http://eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/custom ... o=EJ043792

The Texas State Board of Education is just one example:
Austin -- The State Board of Education today approved more rigorous high school graduation requirements, which will mean that all Texas students will now receive instruction in geometry, physics and chemistry.
[emphasis mine]
http://www.tea.state.tx.us/press/pr000707.html

It looks like you owe me an apology...

Oh, and don't forget to explain what "E=MC²" was supposed to contribute to your statement.

:shocked!: Ok Jwu, I've discovered many lies (or, discrepancies) contained within your post (above) & to be impartial, or unbiased towards your statement(s), I am going to allot to you ample space & time to edit &, or correct all of them prior to me dissecting (such as a specimen) & analyzing (such as evidence) your entire post.

C 4 C said:
:shocked!: Ok Jwu, I've discovered many lies (or, discrepancies) contained within your post (above) & to be impartial, or unbiased towards your statement(s), I am going to allot to you ample space & time to edit &, or correct all of them prior to me dissecting (such as a specimen) & analyzing (such as evidence) your entire post.
Blah, blah, blah. Minor semantical ambiguities and inaccurracies can hardly ever be avoided, but i stand by the overall message of my post. There is no reason for me to edit anything of it.

Your ongoing evasion of the question for the purpose of your mention of E=MC² is noted.

What do you call it when someone makes a claim and fails to elaborate on it (even at the request of others) or outright states no explanations or tests to what they claim?

Orion said:
What do you call it when someone makes a claim and fails to elaborate on it (even at the request of others) or outright states no explanations or tests to what they claim?

Unsubstantiated.

Oh, yes. Quite right, . . . yeah! ;)

Okay, everyone, . . . the word is, unsubstantiated. Let's all say it together! Uuunnnnssubbstaaaaantiiiiaaaattteeeed. Very good!

jwu said:
C 4 C said:
Blah, blah, blah. Minor semantical ambiguities and inaccurracies can hardly ever be avoided, but i stand by the overall message of my post. There is no reason for me to edit anything of it.

Your ongoing evasion of the question for the purpose of your mention of E=MC² is noted.
I am not insulting you, or anyone, so take no offence Jwu (& other non-Christian) when referred to as pagan(s) for the following reason(s) below....

NOTE:There is more than one dictionary definition(s) for the word pagan:
  • One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.

[/*:m:770d4]
  • One who has no religion.

• A non-Christian.

• A Hedonist.

• A Neo-Pagan.[/*:m:770d4]

Splendid Jwu, you've finally admitted that your statement(s), or post(s) is erroneous & contain many (lies, or) ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc which is a expected admission from someone who get(s) the answer(s) to his own question(s) wrong, (to me) it's not surprising to any degree & you foolishly believe that lies, ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc can not be avoided.... which is also another lie of yours & anyone who always speak the truth will always avoid lies, ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc.

but it makes me want to contact Guinness Book of World Records &, or Ripley's Believe It or Not immediately to have your level of ineptness stored within their archives until the end of time.

But let's begin:

At first I said to myself.... why would this guy who says that he's not even a citizen of the USA post outdated (US) links (below) which only stated what someone would like to do & is not doing already, therefore your three links did more harm than good.

http://solar.physics.montana.edu/garver/curriculum.html

http://www.phy.ilstu.edu/programs/ptefiles/311.html

http://eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/cu...&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=EJ043792

The only link (below) that showed any promise is Texas Education Agency.... which I contacted.

http://www.tea.state.tx.us/press/pr000707.html
http://www.tea.state.tx.us/rules/tac/chapter074/ch074f.html

Name: IRENE PICKHARDT
Building: Travis
Office: 3-110A
Phone: (512) 463-9581
Cost Center: 210
Division: CURRICULUM

Mrs. Pickhardt explained to me on the phone...., that the experiment "Integrated Physics & Chemistry (IPC)" they're doing is brand new (2007- 2008).

Jwu you also stated that, you took physics in highschool, which without even knowing you incriminate youself once again, because the word "took" implies past tense (or, many years ago), so unless (2007- 2008) you've just entered highschool you're lying, but unless you're going to post the country of the school /the school address / the school website / the school phone number you're going to remain within the same category you've put yourself into "a liar".

Also Jwu by saying that you've taken physics in highschool you instantaneously become a physics student, therefore post your TOE mathematical equation(s).

Tell me (Jwu), In which particular parallel universe(s), or multiverse(s) do any (habitual) liar merit any apology, etc?

jwu said:
Oh, and don't forget to explain what "E=MC²" was supposed to contribute to your statement.
Take no offence, but unfortunately the fact that you even need to (continuously) ask that (redundantly tedious) question (above) only further substantiates your ineptness & possible internal consumption of one, or all of the following (mind-altering) hallucinogenic chemical element(s) below:

• "THC" Tetrahydrocannabinol is the combination of (53 atoms) chemical element(s) 21 Carbon atoms, 30 Hydrogen atoms & 2 Oxygen atoms.

• "LSD" Lysergic acid diethylamide is the combination of (49 atoms) chemical element(s) 20 Carbon atoms, 25 Hydrogen atoms, 3 Nitrogen atoms & 1 Oxygen atom.

• "Cocaine" Benzoylmethyl ecgonine is the combination of (42 atoms) chemical element(s) 17 Carbon atoms, 21 Hydrogen atoms, 4 Nitrogen atoms & 4 Oxygen atoms.[/*:m:770d4]

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back