Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] The science behind Superman's abilities.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C 4 C said:
Splendid Jwu, you've finally admitted that your statement(s), or post(s) is erroneous & contain many (lies, or) ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc which is a expected admission from someone who get(s) the answer(s) to his own question(s) wrong, (to me) it's not surprising to any degree & you foolishly believe that lies, ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc can not be avoided.... which is also another lie of yours & anyone who always speak the truth will always avoid lies, ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc.
How come i'm not surprised that you're trying to twist my words?

At first I said to myself.... why would this guy who says that he's not even a citizen of the USA post outdated (US) links (below) which only stated what someone would like to do & is not doing already, therefore your three links did more harm than good.
What does it matter if i am a US citizen or not? The US don't have a monopoly on high schools.

The only link (below) that showed any promise is Texas Education Agency.... which I contacted.

Mrs. Pickhardt explained to me on the phone...., that the experiment "Integrated Physics & Chemistry (IPC)" they're doing is brand new (2007- 2008).
She was talking about one specific experiment, it seems. Oh, and i'm not Texan either.

Jwu you also stated that, you took physics in highschool, which without even knowing you incriminate youself once again, because the word "took" implies past tense (or, many years ago), so unless (2007- 2008) you've just entered highschool you're lying, but unless you're going to post the country of the school /the school address / the school website / the school phone number you're going to remain within the same category you've put yourself into "a liar".
Do you even spend a second thinking about the nonsense you keep spouting?
Even if that woman were talking about actual physics education and not one specific experiment, since i am neither Texan nor even US-American, that has nothing to do with the question if i took physics in high school.

Also Jwu by saying that you've taken physics in highschool you instantaneously become a physics student, therefore post your TOE mathematical equation(s).

Tell me (Jwu), In which particular parallel universe(s), or multiverse(s) do any (habitual) liar merit any apology, etc?
nwrt. Not even professional physicists have a Theory of Everything.

jwu said:
Oh, and don't forget to explain what "E=MC²" was supposed to contribute to your statement.
Take no offence, but unfortunately the fact that you even need to (continuously) ask that (redundantly tedious) question (above) only further substantiates your ineptness & possible internal consumption of one, or all of the following (mind-altering) hallucinogenic chemical element(s) below: [snip]
So why don't you answer the question instead of weaseling around? You can't, because you don't have a clue what it means!

By the way, the stuff listed below are molecules, not elements. Oops.

Take a look here:
http://www.aip.org/statistics/texts/hsttext.htm
If no-one teaches physics in high school - then who buys all these high school physics textbooks?
Who is member of the "American Association of Physics Teachers" (http://www.aapt.org) ?

I guess it's time for you to apologize...

C 4 C said:
Splendid Jwu, you've finally admitted that your statement(s), or post(s) is erroneous & contain many (lies, or) ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc which is a expected admission from someone who get(s) the answer(s) to his own question(s) wrong, (to me) it's not surprising to any degree & you foolishly believe that lies, ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc can not be avoided.... which is also another lie of yours & anyone who always speak the truth will always avoid lies, ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc.
jwu said:
How come i'm not surprised that you're trying to twist my words?
Interesting, I tell you that I've discovered many lies (or, discrepancies) contained within your post(s) & you foolishly respond back by saying "Minor semantical ambiguities and inaccurracies can hardly ever be avoided", when anyone & everyone knows that "if you do not lie & speak the truth.... you &, or anyone else can avoid ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc".

But, you actually believe that I told you to start lying, simply because I busted you in all of your lies, your own admission(s) speaks for itself.

C 4 C said:
At first I said to myself.... why would this guy who says that he's not even a citizen of the USA post outdated (US) links (below) which only stated what someone would like to do & is not doing already, therefore your three links did more harm than good.
jwu said:
What does it matter if i am a US citizen or not? The US don't have a monopoly on high schools.
Logically, its relevant to you lying about taking physics in a US highschool, or you actually being as physics student.

C 4 C said:
The only link (below) that showed any promise is Texas Education Agency.... which I contacted.
Mrs. Pickhardt explained to me on the phone...., that the experiment "Integrated Physics & Chemistry (IPC)" they're doing is brand new (2007- 2008).
jwu said:
She was talking about one specific experiment, it seems. Oh, and i'm not Texan either.
:shocked!:Wait one second, you've some how became omniscient & know exactly what Mrs. Pickhardt knows & everyting that she & I talked about on the phone, etc?
NO! :smt043

Analytically it's not relevant that you're not a Texan, or citizen of the USA for you to start telling the truth, or at least be correct once, etc.

C 4 C said:
Jwu you also stated that, you took physics in highschool, which without even knowing you incriminate youself once again, because the word "took" implies past tense (or, many years ago), so unless (2007- 2008) you've just entered highschool you're lying, but unless you're going to post the country of the school /the school address / the school website / the school phone number you're going to remain within the same category you've put yourself into "a liar".
jwu said:
Do you even spend a second thinking about the nonsense you keep spouting?

Even if that woman were talking about actual physics education and not one specific experiment, since i am neither Texan nor even US-American, that has nothing to do with the question if i took physics in high school.
On the contrary, the only nonsensical factor(s) is your alleged cognizant adeptness, you supposedly taking physics in highschool, you actually one day start telling the truth, etc.

C 4 C said:
Also Jwu by saying that you've taken physics in highschool you instantaneously become a physics student, therefore post your TOE mathematical equation(s).

Tell me (Jwu), In which particular parallel universe(s), or multiverse(s) do any (habitual) liar merit any apology, etc?
jwu said:
nwrt. Not even professional physicists have a Theory of Everything.
Every (authentic) physicist, or physics student in their spare-time has been secretly contemplating their own version of TOE, even though due to the fact of the enormity (which would have to mathematically explain all of the forces coinciding with the The Big Bang, God, everything that He did, is doing & will ever do, etc) of such an equation (throughout history) not even one of the past & present physicists, or or physics student actually plan to ever have their theory validated, or accepted.

But, since you did not really take physics in highschool & is not a real physics student I do not expect you to even have your own personal TOE.

jwu said:
Oh, and don't forget to explain what "E=MC²" was supposed to contribute to your statement.
C 4 C said:
Take no offence, but unfortunately the fact that you even need to (continuously) ask that (redundantly tedious) question (above) only further substantiates your ineptness & possible internal consumption of one, or all of the following (mind-altering) hallucinogenic chemical element(s) below:
jwu said:
So why don't you answer the question instead of weaseling around? You can't, because you don't have a clue what it means!
I though pagans was (relatively) intelligent, that's until I discovered the level of your ineptness which amazingly know no depths, I do not help my enemies in any way.... I only contemplate every conceivable way of braking them, displaying their ineptness, ect.... for your, & their sake, I am suggesting simply complying with God's word(s) prior to the rapture, etc.

Unlike myself & other Christians, you as a pagan do not have the best of both (spiritual & natural) worlds, therfore you will always be behind, laking, etc relatively to myself & other Christians.

jwu said:
:shocked!: Unfortunately, you're statement(s) is indicative of someone who also failed chemistry too due to the following (•) well known fact(s) below: :smt043
periodic_chart2.gif

NOTE: Everything displayed (above) within "The Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements" pertains (only &) exclusively to the atom(s) & not the molecule(s).

jwu said:
Take a look here:
http://www.aip.org/statistics/texts/hsttext.htm
If no-one teaches physics in high school - then who buys all these high school physics textbooks?
Who is member of the "American Association of Physics Teachers" (http://www.aapt.org) ?
I guess it's time for you to apologize...
Interestingly sad, the Bible & your own (secular) law(s) of probability dictate(s) that, the only way that you can always be incorrect & I always be correct is that either I am omniscient, (which I know I'm not) or you're really inept & is only pretending to be a adeptly cognizant individual.

Analytically, since I know (100%) I'm not omniscient, logically the only reason(s) I am obtaining such flawless victories is because (unfortunately) you're really inept, etc.

Talk about Déjà vu, once again.... tell me (Jwu), In which particular parallel universe(s), or multiverse(s) do any (habitual) liar merit any apology, etc?

Here is some excellent advise (to avoid you totally embarrassing youself anymore), I'm recommending that you stop consecutively falling (head first & eyes wide open) for my trap(s), lying, etc.

Interesting, I tell you that I've discovered many lies (or, discrepancies) contained within your post(s) & you foolishly respond back by saying "Minor semantical ambiguities and inaccurracies can hardly ever be avoided", when anyone & everyone knows that "if you do not lie & speak the truth.... you &, or anyone else can avoid ambiguities, inaccurracies, etc".

But, you actually believe that I told you to start lying, simply because I busted you in all of your lies, your own admission(s) speaks for itself.
Non sequitur. I admitted to no lies at all.

Logically, its relevant to you lying about taking physics in a US highschool, or you actually being as physics student.
I didn't claim to have taken physics in a US highschool - in a highschool, but that's not necessarily a US one.
Having taken physics classes at highschool doesn't make me a physics student either.

:shocked!:Wait one second, you've some how became omniscient & know exactly what Mrs. Pickhardt knows & everyting that she & I talked about on the phone, etc?
I don't claim i do - that's why i included "it seems" in my statement. I only took a look at what you said about the phone call in question. These were your words:
[emphasis mine]
That "experiment" being new has nothing to do with the question if physics classes are new.

On the contrary, the only nonsensical factor(s) is your alleged cognizant adeptness, you supposedly taking physics in highschool, you actually one day start telling the truth, etc.
This is a scanned excerpt of my high school diploma. I've blackened out personal information and actual grades, as these are none of your business. Physics is listed there ("Physik"):
http://i31.tinypic.com/a4r9g6.jpg

So i evidently did take physics at high school and you owe me an apology.

Every (authentic) physicist, or physics student in their spare-time has been secretly contemplating their own version of TOE, even though due to the fact of the enormity (which would have to mathematically explain all of the forces coinciding with the The Big Bang, God, everything that He did, is doing & will ever do, etc) of such an equation (throughout history) not even one of the past & present physicists, or or physics student actually plan to ever have their theory validated, or accepted.

But, since you did not really take physics in highschool & is not a real physics student I do not expect you to even have your own personal TOE.
Oh, you accuse me for not being omniscient about your phone call when i didn't even claim to be, and yet you claim to know what is going on in the minds of every authentic physicist and physics student? Now that's what i call a double standard!

[quote:b983b]By the way, the stuff listed below are molecules, not elements. Oops.
:shocked!: Unfortunately, you're statement(s) is indicative of someone who also failed chemistry too due to the following (•) well known fact(s) below[/quote:b983b]Tell me then, where on the periodic table can i find those chemicals then? THC, cocaine etc. are molecules, that is exactly what i have been saying. They consist of elements, but are not elements themselves. Your ignorance of even basic chemistry is astonishing.

jwu said:
C 4 C said:

Non sequitur. I admitted to no lies at all.
Incorrect, you either did it inadvertently, or unknowingly, but contrary to what you believe.... you did it nonetheless.

Just like (right now) you're presently lying about not lying in the past (or, past tense).

NOTE: No one has to admit, etc to anything in order for someone else to substantiate that they're guilty of the act(s).

jwu said:
C 4 C said:
I didn't claim to have taken physics in a US highschool - in a highschool, but that's not necessarily a US one.

Having taken physics classes at highschool doesn't make me a physics student either.
:shocked!: What is a God, but He who has more knowledge, etc relative to all angels.... what is a physicist, but he who has more knowledge, etc relative to a physics student.

Philippians 2:6 (KJV)
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

But, since that is (unfortunately) the way you think, your statement is only true for you.:smt043

C 4 C said:
jwu said:
I don't claim i do - that's why i included "it seems" in my statement. I only took a look at what you said about the phone call in question. These were your words:
[quote:b38d1]She was talking about one specific experiment, it seems.
[/quote:b38d1]
Your (above) statement(s) speak for itself, observe the red highlighted section of it, which indicates omniscient.

C 4 C said:
[emphasis mine]
jwu said:
That "experiment" being new has nothing to do with the question if physics classes are new.
Incorrect, because irrelevant if almost every country in the entire world has been teaching physics in highschool(s) in the USA (2007- 2008) it is a new experiment.

jwu said:
C 4 C said:
jwu said:
This is a scanned excerpt of my high school diploma. I've blackened out personal information and actual grades, as these are none of your business. Physics is listed there ("Physik"):
http://i31.tinypic.com/a4r9g6.jpg

Analytically, (& unfortunately) due to the following (3) factor(s) below, logically I am unable to empirically render your evidence(s) as valid.

• You continuously opting for fallacies.

[/*:m:b38d1]
  • Advance technology, which can actually counterfeit currency.

[/*:m:b38d1]
  • Your reluctancy to tell the truth, which is irrelevant to you being a pagan.[/*:m:b38d1]

jwu said:
C 4 C said:

Oh, you accuse me for not being omniscient about your phone call when i didn't even claim to be, and yet you claim to know what is going on in the minds of every authentic physicist and physics student? Now that's what i call a double standard!
:smt018 It's no surprise (as a Christian) that, numerous pagans globally are on a (antediluvian otiose) yellow-brick-quest searching for, or trying to avoid God & irrelevant to where he, or she looks in this dimension (called our universe) he, or she will find numerous complexities, which is intelligent design (or, I.D.) & which defies all of their secular laws of probabilities, etc.... the human species is commanded never to approach God in such a (futilely obsolete) manner. :smt043

jwu said:
jwu said:
C 4 C said:
:shocked!: Unfortunately, you're statement(s) is indicative of someone who also failed chemistry too due to the following (•) well known fact(s) below

Tell me then, where on the periodic table can i find those chemicals then? THC, cocaine etc. are molecules, that is exactly what i have been saying. They consist of elements, but are not elements themselves. Your ignorance of even basic chemistry is astonishing.
:shocked!: Once again you're incorrect.... THC, Cocaine, etc are chemical elements, atoms & molecules are also chemical elements, our bodies is a mass of molecular chemical elements (Zinc, Iron, etc).

Below is a list of chemical elements within the human body...

Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Chlorine, Sodium, Magnesium, Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium, Fluorine.

The human body consists of tissues & cells (or, a combination / cluster of individual atoms, molecules & polypeptides).

periodic_chart2.gif

Excluding the other chemical elements, we're currently breathing water, below is a list of chemical elements within Earth's atmosphere...

Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Carbon dioxide, Neon, Helium, Methane, Krypton, Hydrogen, Nitrous oxide, Xenon, Nitrogen dioxide, Iodine, Carbon monoxide, Ammonia

C 4 C said:
Incorrect, you either did it inadvertently, or unknowingly, but contrary to what you believe.... you did it nonetheless.
Semantical ambiguities do not equal intentional misinformation.

Just like (right now) you're presently lying about not lying in the past (or, past tense).
Begging the question.

NOTE: No one has to admit, etc to anything in order for someone else to substantiate that they're guilty of the act(s).
Someone else has to though, and so far you failed utterly at that. On the contrary, i have provided plenty of evidence that physics is taught at high school and has been so for quite a while now. You merely handwave it away.
C 4 C said:
http://i31.tinypic.com/a4r9g6.jpg[/url]

Analytically, (& unfortunately) due to the following (3) factor(s) below, logically I am unable to empirically render your evidence(s) as valid.

• You continuously opting for fallacies.

[/*:m:26808]
  • Advance technology, which can actually counterfeit currency.

[/*:m:26808]
  • Your reluctancy to tell the truth, which is irrelevant to you being a pagan.[/*:m:26808]
[/quote]Please specifically point out any fallacies which i opt for...with quotation and a name of the fallacy. Are you implying that i faked this excerpt of my high school diploma?

jwu said:
C 4 C said:

:smt018 It's no surprise (as a Christian) that, numerous pagans globally are on a (antediluvian otiose) yellow-brick-quest searching for, or trying to avoid God & irrelevant to where he, or she looks in this dimension (called our universe) he, or she will find numerous complexities, which is intelligent design (or, I.D.) & which defies all of their secular laws of probabilities, etc.... the human species is commanded never to approach God in such a (futilely obsolete) manner. :smt043
Your attempt to change the subject is noted...your statement has nothing to do with the text to which you responded with it.

jwu said:
jwu said:
C 4 C said:
:shocked!: Unfortunately, you're statement(s) is indicative of someone who also failed chemistry too due to the following (•) well known fact(s) below

Tell me then, where on the periodic table can i find those chemicals then? THC, cocaine etc. are molecules, that is exactly what i have been saying. They consist of elements, but are not elements themselves. Your ignorance of even basic chemistry is astonishing.
:shocked!: Once again you're incorrect.... THC, Cocaine, etc are chemical elements, atoms & molecules are also chemical elements, our bodies is a mass of molecular chemical elements (Zinc, Iron, etc).
Below is a list of chemical elements within the human body...

Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Chlorine, Sodium, Magnesium, Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium, Fluorine.

The human body consists of tissues & cells (or, a combination / cluster of individual atoms, molecules & polypeptides).

periodic_chart2.gif
LOL!
Thanks for proving my point - THC etc. are not found on the periodic table of elements, which is the complete list of all known elements.

Saying that THC , cocaine etc. are elements is as wrong as saying that a car is an element. All these are composed of elements - and exactly that precludes them from being elements themselves anymore by definition.

Elements are types of atoms. THC, cocaine and cars consist of atoms, but they are not types atoms.

C 4 C said:
johnmuise said:
Easy ! Easy !

Sorry John, it's just that I am having so much fun with these non-Christians (at this Christian forum). :smt023
Somehow I don't think God would agree that belittling nonbelievers... ESPECIALLY on their own turf (site), is a good thing. It certainly isn't good witnessing for a Creator we claim to love. :-?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back