Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Sealing Of Gods Final Testing!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

Elijah here:
There is No need to be confused! (you might just run a copy of this for later study?)

THE SEAL OF THE ROYAL LAW OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE SEVENTH DAY SABBATH OF THE LORD GOD!

Law or Gospel, Everlasting Gospel, Everlasting Covenant!! Rev. 14:6 + Heb. 13:20

"Thy way, O God, [is in the Sanctuary]" Psalms 77:13
Call it what you will? Church, temple, tabernacle, synagogue, [it always] still means that the heavenly Throne Room is the True Sanctuary of God! And to know God, we must find Him in His Sanctuary. Never can earth's denominational teachings be in opposition to God's Way! James 2:8-12 & Ecclesiastes 12:13-14!!

"To the Law and to the testimony: [if] they speak not according to this word, [it is because] there is [no light in them.]" Isaiah 8:20
God wrote the Ten Commandment Covenant Himself & in Deut. 31 we see that Moses also wrote a law. Moses law is to be found..(pay apt attention) "And Moses wrote this law and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, ...And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law [in a book,]...That Moses commanded the Levies which bare the [Ark of the of the COVENANT OF THE LORD,] saying, Take this [book of the law, and put it in THE SIDE of the Ark].." Deuteronomy 31:9 & 24-26 in part.
So we see what God has written takes us to the first part only! (of Isaiah. 8:20 'to the Law & to the Testimony')

Now for the Testimony part of Isaiah 8:20 The Testimony of whom? John 1:1-3 tells us it is CHRIST THE WORD! 2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that ALL Scripture is to be used, OK? All the WORD!
Christ told the 'devil that "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, [but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.]" (try Matt. 4: 4.) This is the Word of God, It is the [Eternal Everlasting Gospel, Law & Gospel and Gospel and Law!! They are the same, UNITED, they cannot ever be separated!!]

Now, we need to understand that this portion of Isaiah 8:20 was the 'testimony' part trusted to Holy men of God, writing, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

One part God wrote & the other testimony part called the WORD OF GOD, His trusted men to pen. But please do not miss the Word's WORD.."If they speak not according to this Word, [it is because] there is [no light in them.]" God says!...Speaking Contrary to the [Law] makes one lightness & Christ/less! Remember now the first part of Isaiah. 8:20, that which God did not trust mankind to pen! He wrote it Himself twice! The first time in [rock & the second time] in the 'Fleshy tables of the Heart' Try 2 Corinthians 3:3 & John 3:5-8 Both of these times it was the Godheads work & not man, and it takes [both law & testimony] to have the 'Everlasting Gospel' its impossible to have one without the other & be right with God!

"Bind up the testimony, seal the law among the disciple." Isaiah 8:16
Inside the ten Commandments is the Memorial of the Godheads Creation of earth. Try Ps. 135:13.."Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever; and thy [Memorial,] O Lord, throughout [ALL GENERATIONS.]" (Everlasting)

Seal, Sign, Signet, Mark (x?) are all used in the 'testimony' and many times need to be seen as interchangeable.
Seal or sign, Signet? Try Ester 3:12 for Easter's signing of King Ahasuerus important documents & letters. "..in the name of King Ahasuerus was it written, [and sealed with the kings ring.]" try Ester 8:7-8 and verse 10. Have you understood in Luke 15's Prodigal son getting a "..Bring forth the best rob and [put a ring on his hand].." ? v.22, (after his conversion as seen in v. 21) And yes, the Robe meant the Garment of Christ's Righteousness!

The Sabbath Commandment has the same features as the Seal or Ring Signet that this son wore. He could now
Stamp, seal or sign checks so to speak. Vested with full rights, accepted! In the Seal or Signet, (7TH Day Sabbath)
God has His Name, His address, and His Authority & His territory. (ownership, creator, money in the bank) A Seal, Sign, Signet or Mark is in His Sabbath part of the Law, regardless of which wording you choose to use.

"And he shall speak great words against the [Most High,] .....and [think to change times and laws:] .." Daniel 8:25 (how about YOU dear reader??)
The evil one who was once a 'covering cherub' in heaven (check Ezekiel 28:14-19) over the Ark in the Godheads Sanctuary has attempted to do this. This 'he', works through his earthly agents, the same power as is seen in Revelation 17:5 in CAPS, (with her Harlot Daughters) the antichrist of Catholicism, this is THEIR abomination! Remember that inside God's heavenly Ark are His 10 Commandment Covenant! This evil is the one who has attempted to 'Void' out the Universal Royal Law of the Godhead! Has he done a good job so far?? Once saved always saved-Sunday sacredness-Burning in hell [eternally] and on & on we go... for just a little while longer! See Nahum 16.

The final Test for Mankind will be the 666. Man who professes to Love Christ will once again be tested before he inters the land of Canaan. try Exodus 16 4-5 & 28 with v.35 They were tested for 40 years on keeping the Seventh Day Sabbath,
notice that they were tested on [ just this one], the [7th Day Sabbath, the Eternal Memorial of creation] to see if they were OBEDIENT to ALL TEN!!
"..that I may [prove] them, whether they will [walk in my law, or no.]" v. 4 ibid. Do you remember 1 John 2;4? "He that sayeth, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, [is a liar,] and the [truth is not in him.]" Most have already made their decision, huh? See Genesis 4:7. Check all forums, not just this one!

God gives the backup texts for this in Ecclesiastes. 1:9-10 & Ecclesiastes 3:15!! He asks you the question & then He answers you!! Yes, also in Rev. we see this Sabbath & Law Test Repeat in the 666 testing! Check Revelation 12:17

The testimony from Isaiah. said.. [no light in them] & here the Word or Gospel of Christ say's.. [is a liar] and the [truth is not in him.] I want NO PART OF THAT!

"The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; [he will magnify the law,] and make [it honorable]." Isaiah 42:21
Christ said to hate is murder, to lust after a person is adultery. Did he 'Void' the law or Magnify it? The Gospel teaches again, through Paul.."Do we make void the law through faith, [God Forbid] yea, [WE ESTABLISH THE LAW.]" Romans 3:31

How did Christ 'Establish' the law? "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but fulfill." Matthew 5:17 To VOID out? Both Prophets & the Covenant? Christ came to live out perfectly His 10 commandment Covenant [and to magnify it.] Notice verse 18-19 .."For verily I say unto you,...Whosoever therefore shall break one of the least commandments, [and shall teach men so,] he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.." Do not believe for one second that any of these will be in heaven!

Daniel 7:10 tells of the judgement being set & the [books] were opened. The only way that these will be there will be by being recorded in recorded books, Lost eternally! And will be declared the 'least there in the record books! Try Matthew 10:15 & 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 & Revelation 20:12 and notice that these in Rev. are clearly stated [AS STANDING & Dead.] The only way for a dead person standing would be by books.

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth [is not in him.]" 1 John. 2:4
Are we converted? Do we claim to be born again? There is a 'foolproof' way to know! And it has nothing to do with [the feeling good process]. You know? Feel good, go to church, don't feel good, stay home! Or, hay man, I got the spirit!
This is the only way to know if we are [Born Again]..."...The Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that [Obey Him]" Acts 5:32 Friends, Law & Everlasting Gospel cannot be Separated! They are [Both the Same] Gospel [They are Law & Law Is Gospel]!!

"If ye fulfil the [Royal Law]....For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and offend in one point, he [is guilty of all] .... For he that said, Do not commit adultery said also, Do not kill, Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law...[So speak ye, and so do,] as they that shall be [judged by the law of liberty.]"
James 8-12 in part
What dear friend will you do with the Godhead's Seventh Day Sabbath the Memorial of creation? The very Seal of Gods Law!

"Do we make [void the law] through faith? [God forbid; yea, we establish the law.]" Romans 3:31
Only two classes will come through the 666 Mark of the Beast test, the Saved will be faithful as the Gospel teaches.."yea we establish the law." And all the rest go the broad way to destruction. Sad, but true & that is done by their own [freedom] choice.

"For not the [hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.]" Romans 2:13
Try Philippians 4:13 & 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. The [Only way] to be saved, was, and is, by the Master himself! A pledge, a contract by baptism, an agreement! By a Covenant relationship with Jesus, then, we will be Justified.....'But the doers of the law shall be justified'! [Conditional,] It is up to us, the provision has been made, but it is our free choice!!! Not as Cain did in bringing a fruit (Sunday worship for God's Seventh day Sabbath) sacrifice for obedience!!

"But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the [holiest of all] was not yet made manifest..." Hebrews. 9:7-8

And inside the Most Holy Place were the eternal Royal Law of the Godhead-the Ark and the Eternal Mercy Seat in the Sanctuary above. Notice the last two words of the verse below! "THE EVERLASTING COVENANT" It is as Everlasting as the Everlasting Gospel of Rev. 14:6 first part! Eternal!! This is the Eternal Everlasting Gospel! The Good News with the Eternal Law & Gospel!! Try Rev. 21:9-10 & Rev. 11:19

"Jesus Christ the [same yesterday, and today, and for ever." Hebrews.13:8 & verse 20 "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, [through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT...]"
What IS the [simple requirement] for the saved one to make? Just the Master's Words of.. "[IF] YE LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS."! Again read Ecclesiastes. 12:13-14!!

Your friend in Christ for His quickly finished work! (1 Peter 4:17 & Luke 12:47-4

Elijah you are only the third brother I met that actually can teach this. A few years ago I possibly wouldn't had believed it myself - IF NOT one day read it directly in the Holy Bible just days before someone else thaught the complete revelation of it. So was prepared to not skip it in the flesh, what most want to do because of their christian tradition. Impossible to understand and believe this except by the Holy Spirit - flesh cannot reveal it. That's why it's good to save this, and consider it for a study at the right time. It's for those that open the Bible, and can actually believe what they read.

me testifying that this is the truth means maybe nothing, but I have 2 witnesses for it,
both wiser than me, save to the same file and compare with Elijah's, consider it together :

The Mark of The Beast
http://www.avoiceinthewilderness.org/pr ... mon28.html

and:

The Sign of God - The Counterfeit Mark of the Beast - The Spiritual Aspects
http://www.moresureword.com/SignMarkBeast.htm

Brothers,

Remember the rainbow to Noah and the circumcision to Abraham. They are all parts of God's seal.

Joe

Just a thought: Elijah here.
If one cannot follow God's quoted Truth of Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15 as the Word of God, stated CLEARLY, and in a way that even most of Heb. 5's 'milkfed' ones can even get something from. I suggest that you shy away from Ph.D'ism, the arm of flesh & the Greek, Latin, & Heb., & stick with just one King James translation itself. The BOTTOM line is, is that ALL of these others ways of finding 'some' truth, are the real reasons that have caused the BIGGEST MESS OF DIS/UNITY that the GOSPEL ALONE prophesied of! See Rev. 17:5

And I realize that there are & were some who could not understand Paul's wording of inspiration & that it is scripture that also says that.... 'which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction'. 2 Peter 3:14-17 in part.

Forum: Lets start with Eccl. 3:14.
"I know that, WHATSOEVER GOD DOETH, IT SHALL BE FOREVER: NOTHING CAN BE PUT TO IT, NOR ANY THING TAKEN FROM IT: ..." (in part)
Actually it is just about a repeat even in Wording, as seen in Rev.'s closing verses!
The verses are a WARNING about adding to or removing any part of the Word of God! And the BOTTOM line is that ones name would be removed from the Book of Life. Now for the rest of the 14th verse. "... THAT MEN SHOULD FEAR BEFORE HIM."

For one to say that the Eccl. verses do not mean what they say, is doing just that!

Now look at the verse following verse 14. Verse 15 says.. "THAT WHICH HAS BEEN IS NOW; AND THAT WHICH IS TO BE HAS ALREADY BEEN; AND GOD REQUIRETH THAT WHICH IS PAST." GOD'S WORD says that it is so!

Take note: If it is not to be, God say that it will not be. Example: 'Sin will not arise a second time' Nah. 1:9. And we all know about the world flood not happening a second time? So, there are so very few times that history does not repeat, and that God does the easy thing for [us] by pointing out the lesser number. (by the way, Rev. is full of O.T. Sanctuary! see Ps. 77:13)

If anyone would BELIEVE THE *GODHEAD'S INSPIRED WORD (ALL OF IT! See 2 Tim. 3:16 & Matt. 4:4) they would find Few reasons for mixed up doctrinal folds.
But the bottom line is that even the Virgin Fold is going after the fate of Virgin Israel of old!! (same history) They are once again Christ/less. See Rev. 3:9 or Rev. 17:5! And the nasty repeat for them is VERIFIED in Eze. 9.
Try reading Rev. 12:17 S-L-O-W-L-E-Y! And in Christ's day, who do you think took over the 'DESOLATE' fold that Christ was put out of? It was Christ that stated that 'Your house (fold) is left unto you DESOLATE'. Matt. 23:38.

So, this is what will be the final fate of Spiritual Virgin Israel! (the 666 thing'y is for the world's testing) See 1 Peter 4:17 FOR WHO IS JUDGED FIRST.

Back to Chapter 1:9-10 of Eccl. Lets check to 'see' (if we can) if God made a mistake? (man's foolish 'poetry' remark)

We do remember that we were told that 'IT SHALL BE FOR EVER and that NOTHING CAN BE PUT TO IT NOR ANYTHING TAKEN FROM IT.' (chapter 3:14-15)

"THE THING THAT HATH BEEN IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE; AND THAT WHICH IS DONE IS THAT WHICH SHALL BE DONE: AND THERE IS (NOTHING) *NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN. v.9
IS THERE [*ANY THING] WHERE OF IT MAY BE SAID, SEE, THIS IS NEW? [IT HATH BEEN ALREADY OF OLD TIME, WHICH WAS BEFORE US.]" v.10

Notice that after the GodHead's question, that Their Inspiration came quickly before 'ignorant' man could botch up the question!! But what does one hear today?? Should we do the 'foolish' (Matt. 25) thing and read & study the 'earthly' educated ones reams & reams of commentaries, with hardly any two alike?? (false fold/wise at least)

Lets just add another 'documented' fact here with these two verses.
In Gen. 41:32 the Lord gave Pharaoh a vision 'TWICE'. (remember now, that we see TWICE at least in the Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15 that history is to be repeated) Also note that God has 'inspired' this thought ... "And for that the dream was [doubled] unto Pharaoh [twice]; it is [because the thing is established by God], and God will shortly bring it to pass.

So bottom line: If you want to know Truth, find it in the past history for the furture history to be! All the way from the 666 test to where God 'tested' His own in the past before they were to enter the land of their Canaan. And the crucifixion of Christ a second time? See Heb. 6:6!

Elijah674 said:

AMEN!...It's all there,

but, only if one KNOW's what is in the sanctuary and everything that it SYMBOLIZES!
Everything..., yes everything in the sanctuary symbolizes Christ in one aspect or another.

table of shewbread....I am the 'bread' of life!
candlestick....I am the light of the world.
oil....Holy spirit
tabernacle....we are HIS tabernacle, and HE dwells in us
ark of the covenant....He is our safety, our hiding place, His law is written in our hearts!
the testimony of the law...Jesus is our 'testimony' Rev 19:10
Sabbath, the most important part...Jesus IS MY SABBATH, my place of REST!

It's all there! .... :amen ....&... :amen

Ret said:
Elijah674 said:

AMEN!...It's all there,

but, only if one KNOW's what is in the sanctuary and everything that it SYMBOLIZES!
Everything..., yes everything in the sanctuary symbolizes Christ in one aspect or another.

table of shewbread....I am the 'bread' of life!
candlestick....I am the light of the world.
oil....Holy spirit
tabernacle....we are HIS tabernacle, and HE dwells in us
ark of the covenant....He is our safety, our hiding place, His law is written in our hearts!
the testimony of the law...Jesus is our 'testimony' Rev 19:10
Sabbath, the most important part...Jesus IS MY SABBATH, my place of REST!

It's all there! .... :amen ....&... :amen

OK: Don't take me serious now, ok?
But lets just say that I am a O.S.A.S. O.T. believer. And that I do know that the Lord says.. 'For I am the Lord, I change not' (Mal. 3:6 + the Heb. 13:8 Truth) along with these Sanctuary Commandments. So then I enter the outer court to offer my sacrifice & claim ONLY BELIEVE, and I then slay the lamb offering in (Heb. 11:13) Faith alone! I know that God requires for me to wash at the lavor, before I go on in to eat the Bread! (Matt. 4:4 which is first documented in Deut. 8:3, huh! ;) and the lavor even was stated.. twice.. that I die not)

Well, anyway Lord! I just tell Your Sanctuary crew that Rom. 8:1 tells me that there is NO CONDEMNATION to me seeing that I have believed, & have even worked some in offering this Lamb sacrifice and that I need to go NO FURTHER in these old law requirements! Matt. 4:4.. 2 Tim. 3L16???

Are you kidding me?? :screwloose . And yes, I am not serious! For that would be NO different than Cain did in Gen. 4:7 :crying !

--Elijah

Elijah674 said:
But lets just say that I am a O.S.A.S. O.T. believer. And that I do know that the Lord says.. 'For I am the Lord, I change not' (Mal. 3:6 + the Heb. 13:8 Truth) along with these Sanctuary Commandments. So then I enter the outer court to offer my sacrifice & claim ONLY BELIEVE, and I then slay the lamb offering in (Heb. 11:13) Faith alone! ...
Anyone can 'claim FAITH' or 'I Believe'....that doesn't make it so. Man judges himself and others by the outward appearance but God judges the heart

• Jeremiah 17:9-10
    9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man
    according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
    KJV

God judges everyone according to their FRUITS... the fruits of the SPIRIT!

• Galatians 5:22-25
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
    25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. KJV

Ret said:
Elijah674 said:
But lets just say that I am a O.S.A.S. O.T. believer. And that I do know that the Lord says.. 'For I am the Lord, I change not' (Mal. 3:6 + the Heb. 13:8 Truth) along with these Sanctuary Commandments. So then I enter the outer court to offer my sacrifice & claim ONLY BELIEVE, and I then slay the lamb offering in (Heb. 11:13) Faith alone! ...
Anyone can 'claim FAITH' or 'I Believe'....that doesn't make it so. Man judges himself and others by the outward appearance but God judges the heart

• Jeremiah 17:9-10
    9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man
    according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
    KJV

God judges everyone according to their FRUITS... the fruits of the SPIRIT!

• Galatians 5:22-25
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
    25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. KJV

I don' know if the COMANDMENT from God to GO ON IN the Sanctuary or be LOST was comprehended or not? In other words FAITH ALONE will not get one saved without FOLLOWING THROUGH! In another false claim it would have these ones offering the Lamb & then going no further on in sanctification! Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16 + Rev. 3:16

--Elijah

Elijah674 said:
In other words FAITH ALONE will not get one saved without FOLLOWING THROUGH! In another false claim it would have these ones offering the Lamb & then going no further on in sanctification! Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16 + Rev. 3:16

--Elijah
In FAITH ALONE there is a 'FOLLOWING THROUGH' that is not based on the decision or choice of man. FAITH is God's GIFT TO MAN, and SANCTIFICATION is God's gift IN MAN enabling the believer to do the will of God, and to enter into the sufferings of Christ...

• Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:
    and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,
    who loved me, and gave himself for me. KJV

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
    which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. KJV

Philippians 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him,
    but also to suffer for his sake
    ; KJV

This same kind of FAITH has been repeated over and over...all through Heb 11.

• Hebrews 11:

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac:
    and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of
    his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not
    afraid of the king's commandment.

29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land:
    which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were
    compassed about seven days.

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not,
    when she had received the spies with peace. KJV

The ones of Heb. 11:13 are all Holy Spirit prophesied as DEAD, and DIED IN THE FAITH. And I am not dead yet! I claim Phil. 4:13's Power of Christ + His wonderful Grace, yet, it is not a done deal as of yet! Look at the ones of Hosea 4:6 that are rejecting Truth today... it even sounds as this is past the 66 books!
So the record accurate books below will tell if I come up in the First Resurection or not. Even see Eccl. 12:13-14.

Rev. 20
[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And most even 'falsely teach' that works have nothing to do with Salvation!

Elijah674 said:
The ones of Heb. 11:13 are all Holy Spirit prophesied as DEAD, and DIED IN THE FAITH. And I am not dead yet!
Spiritually speaking, the true Christian is both DEAD and ALIVE at the same time. It starts with 'I die daily' 1 Cor 15:31. Also given in other verses...

• Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin,
    but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. KJV

Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin;
    but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. KJV

Elijah674 said:
I claim Phil. 4:13's Power of Christ + His wonderful Grace, yet, it is not a done deal as of yet! Look at the ones of Hosea 4:6 that are rejecting Truth today... it even sounds as this is past the 66 books!
So the record accurate books below will tell if I come up in the First Resurection or not. Even see Eccl. 12:13-14.
Agreed, it is not a done deal as of yet!...but we are given a deposit, an 'earnest' of this 'done deal'. Want to be SEALED...? Here it is, included with the 'earnest'....

• 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
    21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
    22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. KJV

Elijah674 said:
Rev. 20
[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Similar to the judgment scene of Zechariah 3:1-3. In v3, Joshua is clothed with 'filthy garments'. In v4 the 'filthy garments' are taken away and Joshua is clothed with a change of raiment.

Elijah674 said:
And most even 'falsely teach' that works have nothing to do with Salvation!
I/We do have 'works', even righteous works, but In comparison to the works of Christ....'ALL my righteous works' are but 'filthy rags'! All my FILTHY works of righteousness are replaced with the righteous works of Christ. That ALONE makes me 'righteous' in the day of judgment!

• Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing,
    and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;
    and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, l
    ike the wind, have taken us away. KJV

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe?
    shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
    4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;
    as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings,
    and mightest overcome when thou art judged
    KJV

Elijah here: You say.. 'We do have 'works', even righteous works, but In comparison to the works of Christ....'ALL my righteous works' are but 'filthy rags'! All my FILTHY works of righteousness are replaced with the righteous works of Christ. That ALONE makes me 'righteous' in the day of judgment!'

There is NO disagreement 'i' don't think with this whole post? The above statement by any Rom. 8:14 Ho;y Spirit Led Born Again Rom. 8:1 with NO Condemnation Follower of Christ is DOING CHRISTS WORK, not ours![/color] :) Phil. 4:13 + 2 Cor. 12:9

And just perhaps the filthy rags identification was as Paul discribes in 1 Cor. 6:11's verse as [Past/Tense!] 'AND SUCH WERE SOME OF YOU; but now ye are Washed..' If one is still Carnal Minded, then who controls the Carnal Body! It appears to me that the Mind was to be Born Again to control the body! (although some times it looks other/wise?)

Elijah674 said:
If one is still Carnal Minded, then who controls the Carnal Body! It appears to me that the Mind was to be Born Again to control the body! (although some times it looks other/wise?)
In the 'Carnal Minded'....sin reigns and controls the carnal body.

In the 'Spiritual Minded' righteousness controls and reigns, sin continues in a state of 'deadness' but it is still present. Thus the admonition given...

• Romans 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body,
    that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. KJV

Paul was given to experience a 'war' between these two positions...

• Romans 7:23-25

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind,
    and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve
    the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. KJV

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back