Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The seasons continue and God's promises endure

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Psalm 28.7: If we store the Scriptures in our hearts and memories and then look at the beauty of God's Creation, we are likely to bring to mind regularly the fact of God's great faithfulness.

Psalm 28.7: If we store the Scriptures in our hearts and memories and then look at the beauty of God's Creation, we are likely to bring to mind regularly the fact of God's great faithfulness.

This is a wonderful thread. So uplifting and a blessing to all. Thanks everyone

And He is also going to be faithful to His promises to you and me and all who believe in His Son, the Lord Jesus.

His promises are faithful. :)

2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yes, and in him Amen, to the glory of God by us.

The Bible says God can't lie so He will do what He promises. We just have to believe Him! :)

YW, AirDancer! And there is the corresponding thought, too, that how could the lord of Creation be faithful to His Creation, and not also be faithful to the New Creation in Christ? 'All the promises of God, in Him, are yes, and in Him, Amen, unto the glory of God by us'. (2 Corinthians 1.20) Blessings.

Thanks for taking an interest in the thread!

Very good point about us, New Creatures in Christ! :thumbsup

And sorry about repeating that verse you mention, I hadn't read this post yet and thats what came to mind.

Very good point about us, New Creatures in Christ! :thumbsup

And sorry about repeating that verse you mention, I hadn't read this post yet and thats what came to mind.

Blev;

Hey, re-reading encouraging Bible verses is good! :)

I remember having a drought this summer. I was praying for rain and apparently it didn't rain in a lot of places, but it did on my property. Kind of interesting anyways. I'm reminded of the song, Standing on the Promises of God.
Isaiah 45:19 "... I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth;..." NIV 1984 scripturetext.com

I remember having a drought this summer. I was praying for rain and apparently it didn't rain in a lot of places, but it did on my property. Kind of interesting anyways. I'm reminded of the song, Standing on the Promises of God.
Isaiah 45:19 "... I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth;..." NIV 1984 scripturetext.com

HumbleOurselves:

Well, something similar happened to Elijah, didn't it?

The moral is, Think hard about what we are really praying for, because God might just give us what we ask for...

Praise God, He is always faithful. His love is never ending. "God is love" (1.John4:8).

"For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but The Lord will take me up." (Psalm 27:10)

Love, Rose

Praise God, He is always faithful. His love is never ending. "God is love" (1.John4:8).

"For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but The Lord will take me up." (Psalm 27:10)

Love, Rose

Rose:

Yes, I'm sure that Psalm 27 must be particularly precious to you, after the rejection you yourself faced following your leaving the group you used to be with, which you wrote about in the testimony section.

The Lord is indeed faithful.

Thanks.

Guys, when it comes the theme of God's faithfulness, Lamentations 3.23 is a great promise, coming as it does in the middle of a description of dire circumstances, in the rest of the chapter.

(Extra thought.)

Blessings.

Is this a coincidence or confirmation...? The OP is for me. I have two prayer requests...I want miracles this same month.

"God is in fact faithful to his word the evidence of his faithfulness may not have always been seen in that exact moment but in HIS timing hes always right on time"

This fact is one of the biggest things that always gets me through the hard times.

"God is in fact faithful to his word the evidence of his faithfulness may not have always been seen in that exact moment but in HIS timing hes always right on time"

This fact is one of the biggest things that always gets me through the hard times.

It's really good to be able to acknowledge God's faithfulness to His promises in His own Word! About believers in the Lord Jesus the Apostle Paul says: 'All the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God by us' (2 Corinthians 1.20): all exactly on target, so to speak.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back