Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him/Isaiah 59:19

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Im slowly learning scripture, does that mean the Spirit will lift a flag and Christians are to rally to that?
No, but: When the enemy shall come in like a flood - This all the rabbins refer to the coming of the Messiah. If ye see a generation which endures much tribulation, then (say they) expect him, according to what is written: "When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him."

Or as I have used that scripture as a point of defense of when the enemy breathing out Cruelty as in the book of Psalm 27:12. Thats another verse that I would use in prayer.

Last edited:
Thank you.im a work in progress but God willing and with enlightenment by yourself and those like you ill get there.

“And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob,” saith the Lord.
21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” saith the Lord; “My spirit that is upon thee, and My words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed,” saith the Lord, “from henceforth and for ever.”
Beautiful Thank you for sharing brother. Adored inspiration.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back