Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] The Utter Foolishness of Abortion

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Biblereader said:
Babies and little children are not able to tell the difference between
right and wrong, so, in God's eyes, they are precious, and would immediately
be in Heaven with Him, if they were to die young.

Please back that contention up with biblical support.

Everyone past a certain age is held accountable for their sins.
That's why anyone, no matter how young or old, can speak up and
say they want Jesus to save them, and, Jesus WILL save them.

And what exactly is that "certain age"? Where's your biblical support for that?

I'm against abortion if they do it JUST because a a woman wanted sex. In other words, it's her fault if she WANTED to have sex.

Now, if she was raped, I'm not very sure about that right now. Before, I said that she could abort it, since it was not even planned, but now I'm thinking that she can get it adopted or something.

And Slevin *or Selvin...sorry*, why would you abort it for having two heads? Yes, they might die easier, but then let them.

Red530 said:
I'm against abortion if they do it JUST because a a woman wanted sex. In other words, it's her fault if she WANTED to have sex.

Why?

Now, if she was raped, I'm not very sure about that right now. Before, I said that she could abort it, since it was not even planned, but now I'm thinking that she can get it adopted or something.

Alternatives don't make something wrong. Plus there are millions of kids who need adoption. Adoption isn't necessarily a viable option.

And Slevin *or Selvin...sorry*, why would you abort it for having two heads? Yes, they might die easier, but then let them.

If I were pregnant (I'm a guy, btw), I would abort a kid if I found out it had two heads. I would abort it because I don't want a child with two-heads. Some people do, that's fine for them. I'm not forcing people to abort.

Slevin said:

Erm...because the woman wanted to have sex. :biggrin You don't understand? That is a tad-bit sad. :o

If you want to have sex *man or woman*, then you have to deal with what comes with it.

Red530 said:
If you want to have sex *man or woman*, then you have to deal with what comes with it.

Yes, and abortion is a way of dealing with what comes with it.

No, it isn't. If she was raped, then yes it might be, but if she wanted to participate then she has to have the baby.

It's like making a model, and at the end of it all you don't save it but you break it into pieces.
You start singing, your voice cracks, you end the song because you thought that because of it you're a failure.
You play a video game, you get to the highest level, and then you turn off your system without saving the game.

Red530 said:
No, it isn't. If she was raped, then yes it might be, but if she wanted to participate then she has to have the baby.

Why?

Where's the difference between rape and consentual sex? Both instances she doesn't intend to have a child, nor wants one.

It's like making a model, and at the end of it all you don't save it but you break it into pieces.

No, it's not like that. You make a model because you want to make a model. You don't have sex just because you want to have a baby.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back