Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

Photographs then and now

Barbarian

Christian
Yes
How nice to live in a community that repurposes buildings and makes them new again. Dallas tears everything down and starts over. And in doing so, has lost a great deal of history and continuity.

jasonc

Christian
Yes
How nice to live in a community that repurposes buildings and makes them new again. Dallas tears everything down and starts over. And in doing so, has lost a great deal of history and continuity.
this is still called the Grenada apts.I,took,that photo after getting a read .we save some but I can post ones that aren't let me use the sleepy eye lodge .it was moved and called the prado and turn down in 1960