Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

There are two types of people in the world

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is only one people, I don't like division, I seen enough of it lately. Acturaly im finally allowed to visit my own family from today if I want. We actually have a personal choice now if I want to see my own family and they also want to see me.
Agreed Dan...
It's been tough.
I pray for a vaccine...and SOON.

:topic

Dont think I mentioned my back pain. yeah ive suffered for years now. its just unbearable sometimes.but soldier on eh. I guess. sciatica has become a friend in a way. Kind of mean friend though.
Then theres my rhinitis. Oh i cant sleep due to my blocked nasal passages. Just horrendous. sometimes i only get 7 hours sleep. But there you go. Life wasnt meant to be easy.
Did i tell you about my achilles tendonosis? OK well sit back and relax. I will give you all the info. you need. ........

Oh and my cold hearted boss?
My annoying work colleagues?
My insensitive neighbour?
The unco operative shop assistants yesterday?
the bad weather?
the idiots on the road?
my new rotator cuff pain?
my naughty dog?
the oppressive covid lockdown?

two types of people
those that save and those that dont.
ive never been good at saving money.
whereas my wife is a champion saver.
always save for a rainy covid day.

There is an old guy who teaches guitar at my school. He would be about 70. very agile. Very lively. But when he sees me after making a photocopy, he draws near to share his world view. It can go on for 5 to 10 minutes. the other day I said' shouldn't you get back to your student who is waiting for you?" so he did.

This breaks my heart. Not because it happened to me, but because I did this with my son. It was part of my love addiction putting myself and my boyfriends first. It left him with a feeling of abandonment that has never gone a way. I pray for his healing but it is taking forever. If you are a parent take a few years off to put you child will grow up happy and secure. You will get time to yourself soon enough. God has forgiven me but I have not quite forgiven myself. It is a process as I say in my article in Susannah's Corner.
Hi Susannah, the thing is that God's mercy and forgiveness prevails. I too made mistakes my parents made. So good to be aware and that awareness, change, and prayer can help heal and change things. Sounds like this is what happened to you. I know it has happened to me. Yes, forgiving ourselves is surely part of the process. I agree. Blessings...

Okay, well then is there a reason in particular for it?
My state is the oldest and last to be settled.currently I'm,inquiring at request of my,pastor local oslo,history .with the mouse. Much of my States natural beauty is forever gone ,while the mouse isn't all of the cause but theme parks were interactive and educational,nothing like Disney imagine holding a boa,feeding a live gator by hand .

Disney doesn't do that

I started out with an all or nothing mentality. When my mother read to me about the bears and the three beds [too soft; too hard; just right] I missed the point. Today I always look for the middle ground for most things. Somethings I have to avoid altogether like alcohol but everything else I do in moderation with the exception of loving God completely.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back