Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Thesaintman Asks

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
explain what pink slips means please .
explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .explain what pink slips means please .

A pink slip is a certificate of car ownership. Colloquially used to symbolize a prize of considerable value in a one-to-one contest.

Hey there saintman, you throw up quite a display when your questions aren't immediately answered, but reciprocate by ignoring questions put to you? You might find forum proceedings a bit smoother if you "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Last edited:
Isn't this call trolling.. when people make a new thread.. and doesn't ask a question or talk about it? Meaning consistently making new thread for no reason...

Half of one and half of the other. In Number one the right shot is way to soft a focus. In number two the water background does not take over the shot, except to the critical eye and then only because the two lowest light reflections should have been cloned or, may presence of mind forbid, smudged out.

Over all, except for the too soft focus on the one, nice work for industrial shots.

Half of one and half of the other. In Number one the right shot is way to soft a focus. In number two the water background does not take over the shot, except to the critical eye and then only because the two lowest light reflections should have been cloned or, may presence of mind forbid, smudged out.

Over all, except for the too soft focus on the one, nice work for industrial shots.
did you zoom in ??????????????

Hi Saintman,
I like number one better.
It looks like a nice young woman
just living her life and trying to be happy.

The second one shows me people that are more serious and maybe even gloomy.

I vote for happiness!
And it's not easy to get as far as I can see...
But I still vote for it and hope for it.

Wondering

did you zoom in ??????????????
You asked a question that required examination. I rework all my photo work, digitally and never pass nor am I satisfied until I view them at a minimum of 200% and usually I work them at 3 to 8 hundred percent before accepting them. I try to be as professional as I can. I began my Photo work, much of which was lost through divorces, in 1964. That much work has developed a critical eye and forward looking mind set. I have found it very satisfying to ask myself, "What if?" Bit I only zoomed your work to 125%, much less than an Examination Eye Piece.

Can I ask why you ask? I was not attempting to offend, just an honest look at the work.

Oh, and just FYI, I suffer from Glaucoma as a result of Combat duty so I look at everything, today, t.hrough a magnifier. Even my hard copy of my NASB is printed in a 13 point clear type font

You asked a question that required examination. I rework all my photo work, digitally and never pass nor am I satisfied until I view them at a minimum of 200% and usually I work them at 3 to 8 hundred percent before accepting them. I try to be as professional as I can. I began my Photo work, much of which was lost through divorces, in 1964. That much work has developed a critical eye and forward looking mind set. I have found it very satisfying to ask myself, "What if?" Bit I only zoomed your work to 125%, much less than an Examination Eye Piece.

Can I ask why you ask? I was not attempting to offend, just an honest look at the work.
did you press on the picture i mean ? reply ? so you saw whole picture in zoom ---

did you press on the picture i mean ? reply ? so you saw whole picture in zoom ---
I even read in zoom. One eye always swells larger than the other causing everything to look out of focus causing me to see very poorly except I zoom in. The largest I zoomed my photo work to before last year was 300%, the same as 3 power eye glass. But then I could also read six point type then. Most books are printed in a 10 point font and I no longer read them because my arms are very weak and I tire, holding a magnifier before I can read a single page. All of my reading, today is either out of my monster, giant print Bible, on my Kindle Fire or on my computer, devices I can zoom on. Even with my 24 inch monitor I need to zoom.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back