Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Thesaintman Asks

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I even read in zoom. One eye always swells larger than the other causing everything to look out of focus causing me to see very poorly except I zoom in. The largest I zoomed my photo work to before last year was 300%, the same as 3 power eye glass. But then I could also read six point type then. Most books are printed in a 10 point font and I no longer read them because my arms are very weak and I tire, holding a magnifier before I can read a single page. All of my reading, today is either out of my monster, giant print Bible, on my Kindle Fire or on my computer, devices I can zoom on. Even with my 24 inch monitor I need to zoom.
Hey Taylor,

This is WAY MORE about zooming than I EVER wanted to know!!

But I love ya anyway!

Wondering

Hey Taylor,

This is WAY MORE about zooming than I EVER wanted to know!!

But I love ya anyway!

Wondering
LOL! I wear tinted glasses so people do not ever see my eyes. I admit to vanity because it might freak somebody out if they look to close at my face. Anyone without glaucoma should praise God 'cause it is not funny sticking a finger full of suave in one's eyes twice a day. But you see, I am thankful for being alive to suffer for our LORD. He should have let me have what I deserve but He gave me grace.

Hokage means "fire shadow" in Japanese. Wikipedia says it's a leadership level in the Naruto manga series (I don't read manga). Don't know the fashion angle.

LOL! I wear tinted glasses so people do not ever see my eyes. I admit to vanity because it might freak somebody out if they look to close at my face. Anyone without glaucoma should praise God 'cause it is not funny sticking a finger full of suave in one's eyes twice a day. But you see, I am thankful for being alive to suffer for our LORD. He should have let me have what I deserve but He gave me grace.
All of us don't deserve Bill.
I know you have problems - you know I was just kidding around.
BTW, we all need magnifying lenses - including me. And that number on the
glasses keeps getting higher and higher!
You're sunglasses make you look like a rock star --
I know one that wears them all the time and he's just
as beautiful as you are.

Wondering

All of us don't deserve Bill.
I know you have problems - you know I was just kidding around.
BTW, we all need magnifying lenses - including me. And that number on the
glasses keeps getting higher and higher!
You're sunglasses make you look like a rock star --
I know one that wears them all the time and he's just
as beautiful as you are.

Wondering
Girl,
My wife laughs all the time because God has been very, very, kind to me when it comes to looks and ladies, when they see me in my wheelchair they must feel the pull of some love magnet. Deeter thinks it's cute because we have found a love that grew out of our younger years but we have not needed that sort of relations, the one people swear they can never live without, and she knows because we both cared and care for one another.

As for the shades, when I was on stage, in the C&W Joints I wore shades, never, but when I left there and went to the Blues Joints, at 2:30 or 3 in the morning, before I opened my door, I put on shades and tried to look much cooler than I was. I might never have been cool but I had a lot of fun.

Girl,
My wife laughs all the time because God has been very, very, kind to me when it comes to looks and ladies, when they see me in my wheelchair they must feel the pull of some love magnet. Deeter thinks it's cute because we have found a love that grew out of our younger years but we have not needed that sort of relations, the one people swear they can never live without, and she knows because we both cared and care for one another.

As for the shades, when I was on stage, in the C&W Joints I wore shades, never, but when I left there and went to the Blues Joints, at 2:30 or 3 in the morning, before I opened my door, I put on shades and tried to look much cooler than I was. I might never have been cool but I had a lot of fun.
I'll bet you are cool!
I wear shades too.
I also like to look cool...
:shades

Wondering

I can say, "Meow".

af3f010ba566e54f71fbd4ee34de9268.jpg

Conscience has much influence on our spiritual walk. It's hard to approach God feeling guilty.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

This is a tough one Saintman.

Sometimes our conscience bothers us for a good reason - to help us from making mistakes.

Sometimes our conscience bothers us because satan uses it to try and make us fall into despair.

In either case, it's good to remember that God loves us and forgives us for
everything and we can't live our whole life letting our conscience bother us
once we have asked for forgiveness and God DOES forgive us indeed.

Another important thing to remember is to forget about the past.
The past is gone.
Don't think about it all the time.
Look to the future.
Time will heal everything.

And remember that God loves you.

Wondering

1. God forgive Hell. new chance.
2. change animals and insects to humans.
3. Lead all to my page Holy message.

can you say me it reply.

Good morning thesaintman and blessings in Jesus.
I have seen your Holy Message and with the Apostle Paul I can quote his thought on it:
"Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice."

I have no idea that something like this will ever happen.
:wave2
god will creates reality? reply =?

2. change animals and insects to humans.
3. Lead all to my page Holy message.
I have no idea that something like this will ever happen.
god will creates reality? reply =?
Dear Brother thesaintman, it is true that God can do anything, but His prophesies tells us of a much different outcome.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
AND
Ecc 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back