Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

This has got to be the cutest baby animal picture ever!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Very cute! We like rats. Then again, we also like snakes. Sometimes there is a conflict of interests.

But, if we had this little guy, we'd probably keep him, cause he really is cute.

glorydaz said:
Nick_29 said:
Nope, sorry! :biggrin

I really hate rats! :verysick

:hysterical That means you're even worse than me...and I thought I was bad. :scared
:lol

Yeah...not a fan of things classed as 'vermin'.
It's the cutest rat photo ever...but that's not saying much! :biggrin

Nick_29 said:
glorydaz said:
[quote="Nick_29":2kbjodi7]Nope, sorry! :biggrin

I really hate rats! :verysick

:hysterical That means you're even worse than me...and I thought I was bad. :scared
:lol

Yeah...not a fan of things classed as 'vermin'.
It's the cutest rat photo ever...but that's not saying much! :biggrin[/quote:2kbjodi7]

I'm with you on that one...I'd have to find it a home before it got any bigger. :yes

do you like chicken right nick, those eat anything, even each other if one of them dies first and you dont remove it, chickens will peck the dead chicken.

jasoncran said:
do you like chicken right nick, those eat anything, even each other if one of them dies first and you dont remove it, chickens will peck the dead chicken.
doesn't worry me. we used to have 9 chickens as pets. i love chicken! and eggs.

i killed one rodent not that long ago, but i had no gun, i wont add any more details on how i did it.

the county cleared a vacant lot and i saw it in my yard and i removed it after i killed, i dont want it to bite me or wife or my dog or draw snakes either.

were i work we often find my rats in the garbage trucks, but the rat poison usually slows them down.
we often find the wires chewed on or a dead one in the hopper area or a live one on the battery box.

home raised chickens and eggs are the best, nick, if you were an southern born american you may be called a redneck, but there's nothing wrong with raising livestock to use for yourself. coworkers of mine do that.

my boss brought in eggs that he got from his chickens and they were the best

jasoncran said:
home raised chickens and eggs are the best, nick, if you were an southern born american you may be called a redneck, but there's nothing wrong with raising livestock to use for yourself. coworkers of mine do that.

my boss brought in eggs that he got from his chickens and they were the best
yeah, the eggs our chickens laid were pretty good.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back