Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] This one's for my nephew

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Jack Lewis

My brother's wife was only six months along when they went ahead and took the baby today (I don't know if that means induced labor or ceasarian. The info I've been able to get is sketchy.) The baby weighs less than a pound and in the neo-natal intensive care unit, here in Tulsa. I've got my kids and my wife's at work so I'm not able to go there to find out more. I'll be going tomorrow morning, very early, as soon as my wife gets in around 4am. Hopely I'll find out more then.

Pray for mother and baby, as well as my brother. One of our kids was in the NICU for 2 months after he was born, so I know how traumatic it can be.

:sad Jack, again, I add you and your brother's family to my prayers. May God, the Great Physician, touch all with His mighty and healing Hand.

:angel:

O great God... be strong and ever present in all this. Bring Your peace, healing and love into this situation(s). In Christ Jesus... amen

Deke

May the peace of God overshadow the grief of this sad thing. Knowing that God is at all times fair and loving and gentle of heart, it is important to understand that so often we are not meant to grasp the many mysteries that we see throughout our lives. It is vital we exercise our faith at all times, especially when the road is very rough. For this reason God has given us all a portion of faith needed to weather these storms.

God has seen fit to accept this child into His very own home. I assure you that although the hurt is keen, it shall indeed pass and soon you shall be reunited with this babe of God.

May His love fill your heart so that there is room for nothing else.

In Christ Jesus,
Deke

We are with you in spirit Jack...obviously your burdens are many right now and we are praying hard for you and your family.

Jack, I am sorry you and your family have to bear that pain. I will pray for all of you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back