Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

This world belongs to us

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If the Qu'ran says Allah does not have a son, and the Bible says The God of Israel had a son, and even we being sons and daughters. Then it's not different interpretations as each book clearly says what it says.

A Muslim would never say Allah had a Son, and would never interpet it that way.
A Christian would never say Jesus is not the Son of God.

So, if both sides believe on what they read, and agree. Then how is that a matter of how it's interpreted? Are you saying that both Christians and Muslims are wrong,?
Yet again, different interpretations. Look at my previously posted scripture from the Quran... The quran does account for Jesus as well, just different opinions on who he really was... So my point still stands. Also, yes, I believe both sides are wrong on things.

Yet again, different interpretations. Look at my previously posted scripture from the Quran... The quran does account for Jesus as well, just different opinions on who he really was... So my point still stands. Also, yes, I believe both sides are wrong on things.
It's an insult to every Christian here's spirituality and intelligence for you to come here and think that a couple of verses from the Quran is going to somehow change or liberate our realm of thought. It's much more so insulting for you to presume to tell us that our God and the God of the Muslims are the same. The majority of us are not merely pew warmers with no true affinity for our God, we have followed the exhortation to study and show ourselves approved unto God, and it's belittling to assume that we have never come across this argument before and fully put it to rest. I'm sorry to come across so uncharitably, but I just wonder what your intentions are here, to learn something from our Christian spiritual perspective, or to establish your own?

The interpretations themselves make it different for both sides. Not the same god, as one god can have a son, and the other god does not have a son. So if one books says this and a side believes it, and the other book says that and that side believes it, then we don't come in and say both sides are wrong, it's the same god.

It's like saying it's the same car as they both are green, one is a truck though and the other is a car. Being green don't make them the same. Someone can then say, but both get you to work, so they both are transportation.

Mike.

It's an insult to every free thinker here's spirituality and intelligence for you to come here and think that a couple of verses from the Bible is going to somehow change or liberate our realm of thought. It's much more so insulting for you to presume to tell us that our God and the God of the Muslims are not the same. The majority of us are not merely pew warmers with no true affinity for our thoughts we have followed the exhortation to study and show ourselves approved unto thought, and it's belittling to assume that we have never come across this argument before and fully put it to rest. I'm sorry to come across so uncharitably, but I just wonder what your intentions are here, to learn something from our logical spiritualperspective, or to establish your own?

I am here to edify, be edified, exhort, and be exhorted, and study with Christians, not to engage in debate with non-Christians on a Christian forum, frankly...

What I'm saying is, you aren't helping us, even if you think you are. And I can't commend your effort to be trying to help us as a fellow human, because you're gravely mistaken, it isn't a matter of debate or rhetoric, you're just wrong. By your own admission you can't hear what we have to say, or even what our scriptures have to say, for your own faith in Jesus to be realized, so your efforts here are doubly wasted. I encourage you to participate in studies with us and even ask questions when you don't understand, we're happy to answer and happy to pray on your behalf, but to try to invalidate us and strip us of our faith is wrong. What does it profit you even if one of us slipped? What do you gain by freeing someone from Christianity? Is it truly such an oppressive worldview to you that you need to make a concentrated effort to relieve people of it? And if you come in the name of humanism, surely Christianity must fit into your spectrum of what makes us human beings.

It's an insult to every free thinker here's spirituality and intelligence for you to come here and think that a couple of verses from the Bible is going to somehow change or liberate our realm of thought. It's much more so insulting for you to presume to tell us that our God and the God of the Muslims are not the same. The majority of us are not merely pew warmers with no true affinity for our thoughts we have followed the exhortation to study and show ourselves approved unto thought, and it's belittling to assume that we have never come across this argument before and fully put it to rest. I'm sorry to come across so uncharitably, but I just wonder what your intentions are here, to learn something from our logical spiritualperspective, or to establish your own?

Let's get some thing straight here. We have believers here stuck in religious land. The portray our God as a cruel and evil entity who controls all things, sends out evil hit man to murder children, and might just want you to have cancer to build your faith. I do my best to help people see all the scriptures, and get to know God and how he operates. I understand some portray the Christian God much like Allah, who many claim want a bomb strapped to them so that they have eternal reward by murder, and loss.

My God had a son by the name of Jesus Christ, and I don't lay hands on the sick so that they may recover by any other name, and no other name carries the authority of the name of Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God, and Allah had no son, neither is there healing and being set free in Allah or any other name given to men.

So, my intolerance to beliefs in other gods, does not make me want to kill you, or hurt your family, like the intolerance we see displayed in those that worship a heathen god, being devils, murdering their own daughters for falling in love with Christians, and demonstrating great hurt toward those who the deem, showing no mercy. My intolerance toward other believes full of doubt, and those that believe in false gods makes me love them the more, hoping the see some of the same miracles and help I myself have received or the Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, the Son of the Almighty God of Israel.

Google "Genesis 1:1 - Arabic Bible" and look at what name they use for God? Also cant remember the verse but where the two brothers/nations split up and one was islam and the other judaism... two different interpretations of the same God ...

That doesn't answer what I wrote at #54, so it's a red herring fallacy.

That was such a charitable response and I commend you for it, truly. My perception of Islam has been so darkly colored lately, and my initial reaction to "Allah and God are the same" is sheer anger.

Thanks for your kindness brother Blake. Let's see what emerges from the view that wants to make the Lord God Almighty = Allah.

Only a few minutes ago, I sent my submission to the Australian Senate inquiry into Halal certification. The inquiry's title is, 'Third party certification of food'. There has been quite a ruckus here in Aust over the unclear labelling and the nature of Halal certification. I hope my 13 pages will be read by somebody in parliament so that insight will be given into the funding of Islamic organisations through Halal certification.

But that's another story for another thread.

This world belongs to us, otherwise we would not been born here. May this wisdom be strong in our hearts!

Yea well, wisdom obviously points to a creator because no human created this place so we may be born. I sure know i didnt create myself to be born.

Before someone is born this universe does not exist. Only because they have seen they believe. Dont you think it would be closed minded to think humans own the world when they cannot create themselves or life? Or believe in something else not of this world?

Blessed are those who dont see yet believe.

God is real and there is only one true living God Creator.

Last edited:
I've been watching this thread and I'd like to give my opinion now. "This world belongs to us." This world was given to us, but us is everyone who needs this world to train in love. God only makes worlds so we have somewhere to learn about love, earth is our love center.

Adam was altogether given this world originally;

(Gen 1:28) And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

But as we all know he "fell". Now the "sin nature" passed along to us all produces this "principalities/powers/spirit of the air" of this world we were given; we made a horrible mess of it all. So it is to be destroyed;

(2Pe 3:10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

But we who are in Christ are "not of this world" as another poster posted previously.
In fact, we've been lifted up off of it and now seated in Heaven with Jesus, if we can recognize those implications, it is marvelous;

(Eph 2:6) and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus:

(Php 3:20) For our citizenship is in heaven...

Here's the "world" I belong to;

(Heb 12:22) but ye are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable hosts of angels,
(Heb 12:23) to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(Heb 12:24) and to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant...

In fact since we've died to this world identifying with in the death of Christ, waters of baptism, and raised up in New Creation, we aren't even born from this world now but born from above;

Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, `Verily, verily, I say to thee, If any one may not be born from above, he is not able to see the reign of God;'
Joh_3:7 `Thou mayest not wonder that I said to thee, It behoveth you to be born from above; (YLT)

Because our Mother Above is from whom we are born of;

(Gal 4:26) But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is our mother.

And Her Husband;

(Joh 3:5) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

It's a family affair :)

(Rev 22:17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And he that heareth, let him say, Come. And he that is athirst, let him come: he that will, let him take the water of life freely.

Here's another picture of our Mother from whom we were born, Isn't she beautiful though?

(Rev 12:1) And a great sign was seen in heaven; a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars;
(Rev 12:2) and she was with child: and she crieth out, travailing in birth, and in pain to be delivered.

(Rev 21:2) And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Anyone who wants this doomed planet can have it. I am nice and cozy in the New Heavens and New Earth, in the Heavenly places in Christ and that is where I AM staying :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back