Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Those who are left behind.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Eternal separation
images-CAN21-OZK-1.jpg
Those who are in perpetuated darkness, lost memories ashes of the mind Eternal separation from God and family.

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV) In the sweat of your face, you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Christ who burns for us, at the cross, and those who will experience what Christ died for, Those who will burn with fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (NKJV) And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9" For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 (NKJV) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

1 Peter 4:17-18 (NKJV) For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Matthew 16:27-28 (NKJV) For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Hebrews 9:27-28 (NKJV) And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

5 events that you will encounter if you miss the boat, the ark

The Mark of Beast Eternal separation
Those who are in perpetuated darkness, lost memories ashes of the mind Eternal separation from God and family.

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV)
In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Christ who burns for us, at the cross, and those who will experience what Christ died for
Those who will burn with fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (NKJV)
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

1 Peter 4:17-18 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Matthew 16:27-28 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man Coming in His kingdom."

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Last edited:
5 events that you will encounter if you miss the boat, the ark

You have succumbed to the LIE of the false Pre-tribulation Rapture theory, a theory only first taught in a Christian Church in 1830's Great Britain by John Nelson Darby. It is a theory because it is nowhere written in The Word of God. If it had been written, you would have posted Scripture evidence for it instead of posting irrelevant Scripture used as cannon fodder to try and fool new babes in Christ.

You obviously have not even read the latter part of Luke 17 where Jesus' disciples asked Him "Where, Lord?" the first ones "taken" would be taken to. Jesus answered wheresoever the dead "carcase" is, that's where the fowls will be gathered together. (parallel verse of His answer is written in Matthew 24:28).

Thus Jesus warned to NOT... be the first ones "taken"! That means Christ's faithful Church needs to be left-behind in order to be found following Jesus Christ.

But men's false Pre-trib Rapture theory instead wrongly teaches to be... the first one "taken", and actually is denying Christ's warning there in Luke 17!

So those who refuse to listen to Jesus in His Word there instead are going to deserve what 'they'... are going to get with their deception.

You have succumbed to the LIE of the false Pre-tribulation Rapture theory, a theory only first taught in a Christian Church in 1830's Great Britain by John Nelson Darby. It is a theory because it is nowhere written in The Word of God. If it had been written, you would have posted Scripture evidence for it instead of posting irrelevant Scripture used as cannon fodder to try and fool new babes in Christ.

You obviously have not even read the latter part of Luke 17 where Jesus' disciples asked Him "Where, Lord?" the first ones "taken" would be taken to. Jesus answered wheresoever the dead "carcase" is, that's where the fowls will be gathered together. (parallel verse of His answer is written in Matthew 24:28).

Thus Jesus warned to NOT... be the first ones "taken"! That means Christ's faithful Church needs to be left-behind in order to be found following Jesus Christ.

But men's false Pre-trib Rapture theory instead wrongly teaches to be... the first one "taken", and actually is denying Christ's warning there in Luke 17!

So those who refuse to listen to Jesus in His Word there instead are going to deserve what 'they'... are going to get with their deception.
The Dispensation of God
PREMILLENNIALISM
The Last Age, the end of Grace
Picture6.png

The Dispensation of the fullness of time, from beginning till the end
Greek Word: οἰκονομία from <G3623> (oikonomos); administration (of a household or estate); especially a (religious) “economy” :- dispensation, stewardship.
Vine's Words: Dispensation, Steward, Stewardship —Strong's Greek & Hebrew Dictionary

In Christianity, one meaning of the term dispensation is as a distinctive arrangement or period in history that forms the framework through which God relates to mankind.

M
att 24:2 (NKJV) And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Matthew 24: For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matt 24:41 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.

Matt 24: 42 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

Matt 24: 43 Watch, therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

Matt 24: 9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

Matt 24: 10 And then many will be offended, they will betray one another and will hate one another.

Matt 24: 11 Then many false prophets will rise and deceive many.

Matt 24: 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Matt 24: 13
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Matt 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matt 24: 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matt 24: 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matt 24:22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

in Ephesians 3:1-5 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation.
He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:

Eph 1:9-12 Having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times.
He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, which we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

Picture7.jpg

(The maturity of the times)
Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
Moreover it is required in stewards that one may be found faithful.

(1 Corinthians 4:3)
Dispensation From century to century, each steward, a householder, forms the framework or the “economy” from God. From the time of Adam to Moses, to the time of Christ, to the beginning of the central point of Grace, but also an end of all Grace, meaning events that take place in a time of seasons or provided revelation causing prophecy {mystery}events caused by the Dispensation of God.

The Dispensation of God
PREMILLENNIALISM
The Last Age, the end of Grace
Picture6.png

The Dispensation of the fullness of time, from beginning till the end
Greek Word: οἰκονομία from <G3623> (oikonomos); administration (of a household or estate); especially a (religious) “economy” :- dispensation, stewardship.
Vine's Words: Dispensation, Steward, Stewardship —Strong's Greek & Hebrew Dictionary

In Christianity, one meaning of the term dispensation is as a distinctive arrangement or period in history that forms the framework through which God relates to mankind.

M
att 24:2 (NKJV) And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Matthew 24: For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matt 24:41 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.

Matt 24: 42 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

Matt 24: 43 Watch, therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

Matt 24: 9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

Matt 24: 10 And then many will be offended, they will betray one another and will hate one another.

Matt 24: 11 Then many false prophets will rise and deceive many.

Matt 24: 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Matt 24: 13
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Don't be deceived brethren by those who throw single verses out... of a chapter's context, and try to change how it is meant in the actual flow... of the chapter. Anyone can do that. And it is sickening and reveals a type of sickness, what Apostle Paul called being spiritually drunken in the night (1 Thess.5).

That is exactly what those on men's false doctrine of a Pre-tribulational Rapture theory do.

Look at the example of his quoting the two in the field, one taken and the other left, and the two at the grinding mill, one taken and the other left that he quotes as if the idea of being 'taken' means be raptured by Christ prior to the great tribulation... See below what Lord Jesus actually meant with that idea...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto Him,
"Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
KJV

Below is the Matthew 24:28 version of Lord Jesus' answer to His disciples asking 'where' the first ones 'taken' would be taken to...

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the
carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
KJV

Thus the first ones TAKEN will be like a dead "carcase" wheresoever the fowls are gathered together. What would fowls be doing with a dead "carcase" brethren?

That's how duped and uncaring about God's written Word that those on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory are. They don't even care that Lord Jesus showed being the 1st one 'taken' is NOT by Him, but by His enemies! They would rather believe a LIE pushed by Satan's servants than God's Truth in His Word.

The Great Euroclydon
In the end the separation of the Wheat and Tears

Picture1.jpg

reading from the (NKJV)
Matthew 13:23-33 (NKJV) But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."

Matthew 13:24 - 25 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.

Matthew 13:26 -28 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'

Matthew 13:29 - 30 But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "

Matthew 13:31 - 32 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."

Matthew 13: 33 Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
Picture2.jpg

Matthew 13:28 He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
Picture3.jpg

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest and at the time of harvest

The Great Separation
Picture1.jpg

The reapers gather up the tares, children of the wicked one
Matthew 13:30 I will say to the reapers "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them

Picture4.jpg
bind them to burn them
Picture5.jpg
what tares look like when they roasted
Picture6.jpg

Matthew 13:30 but gather the wheat into my barn."
Picture7.jpg
Picture8.jpg
Picture9.jpg

The process of weeding and shifting
Picture10.jpg

Luke 22:31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may
sift you as wheat.

Picture11.jpg

Psalms 83:13-14-2 Tim 2:23-26
then gather the wheat and by the Measure chaff in wheat, as is the measure of their sins
The more chaff, as the wheat is ground until it is fine as the grain of wheat comes out the refined man, they will be judged! through the Great Tribulation,
chaff is your sins

Why one is taken and one is left
Two men, and two women
Picture15.jpg

Matthew 24:40 Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
one will be taken
Picture18.jpg

Matthew 24:41
Picture16.jpg

Matthew 24:41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

The wheat is the Gentiles, and believers will some will go through the tribulation
why did they call them wheat? Shifting Of Wheat, the Lord said I will sprinkle the grain of wheat onto the earth

Picture17.jpg

John 12:23-26 But Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified.
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.
He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

Lord Jesus showed His coming to gather His Church will be AFTER... the tribulation, NOT prior to the tribulation...

Matt 24:29-31
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

Mark 13:24-27
24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
KJV

Scripture refutes all these false teachings about a pretrib Rapture and anyone being left behind. The last day is the last day and all who are God's own, whether in their grave or alive at His coming will be caught up together to meet Jesus in the air. Jesus is not returning twice.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1Co 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1Th 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Back