Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trading Talents-Fellowship

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I posted a whole revelation on it. Here is another one.
Find Your Inner Man
[Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what [is] the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
[2Co 6:17
17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."
[Act 10:34-37
34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
36 "The word which [God] sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ--He is Lord of all--
37 "that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:
[Mat 22:16
16 And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men.
[2Th 3:14
14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed.
[1Ti 1:9
9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for [the] lawless and insubordinate, for [the] ungodly and for sinners, for [the] unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
[Jas 2:9
9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
[Gal 5:17-18, 24-25
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. ...
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

xxx Look at what goes on in you when your thinking. Your(inner man) are listening for the thought you choose to accomplish your conclusion. You get different ideas. Where do the different ideas come from before you make a choice on one? They come from the different spirits in you. Which ever idea you accept, you write that one in your conscience(book of beliefs). The one new man that Christ wants all of us to find is our inner man. Everybody has one. You are the inner man. But only few find him.All the spiritual beliefs and principles in the scriptures are to give your inner man strength over your outer person. There is no spiritual reason to judge others with them, unless they ask.

[Mat 7:13-15
[13] "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide [is] the gate and broad [is] the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
[14] "Because narrow [is] the gate and difficult [is] the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
[15] "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

[2Co 3:5
[5] Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,

[Mat 10:28
[28] "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Lev 17:11
[11] 'For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it [is] the blood [that] makes atonement for the soul.'
Most of that has nothing to do with the inner man. And you cherry pick many verses.

Where does it specifically say....

LABrown

When you find your inner man you will find out that is you. And your not in that body alone. There are all kinds of other spirits in there with you. Sense birth you have had your own guardian angel, and your own devil. Until you find that out you cant know for sure of which one you are submitting to. I posted you a revelation on your inner man. You really should study it.
Where does Scripture say I have my own devil.

How can a Christian not know for sure who they are submitting to?

That is just foolishness and no Biblical teaching of this. You might as well say a child of God can be demon possessed as well.

That is nonsense.

Most of that has nothing to do with the inner man. And you cherry pick many verses.

Where does it specifically say....

How can a Christian not know for sure who they are submitting to?

That is just foolishness and no Biblical teaching of this. You might as well say a child of God can be demon possessed as well.

That is nonsense.
Maybe you should go read about Judas Iscariot. He was one of the first twelve apostles and he had a demon.

When you find your inner man you will find out that is you. And your not in that body alone. There are all kinds of other spirits in there with you. Sense birth you have had your own guardian angel, and your own devil. Until you find that out you cant know for sure of which one you are submitting to. I posted you a revelation on your inner man. You really should study it.
And this was said by electedbyhim .
LABrown let me make sure you understand this was a question for you to answer . So, I will say it again for electedbyhim .
Where does scripture say I have my own devil from birth as you put it ?

CHILDREN INHERIT THE SINS OF THE FATHERS TO THE THIRD AND FORTH GENERATION
Exod 20:5-6
5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
Exod 32:34-35
34 "Now therefore, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin."
35 So the LORD plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made.
Lev 18:24-25
24 'Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you.
25 'For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.
Exod 34:6-7
6 And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth,
7 "keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children's children to the third and the fourth generation."
Num 14:18
18 'The LORD is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.'
II Ki 10:30
30 And the LORD said to Jehu, "Because you have done well in doing what is right in My sight, and have done to the house of Ahab all that was in My heart, your sons shall sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation."
II Ki 15:12
12 This was the word of the LORD which He spoke to Jehu, saying, "Your sons shall sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation." And so it was.
Isa 14:21-23
21 Prepare slaughter for his children because of the iniquity of their fathers, lest they rise up and possess the land, and fill the face of the world with cities."
22 "For I will rise up against them," says the LORD of hosts, "And cut off from Babylon the name and remnant, and offspring and posterity," says the LORD.
23 "I will also make it a possession for the porcupine, and marshes of muddy water; I will sweep it with the broom of destruction," says the LORD of hosts.
(NKJ)

Did you read this/ visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations
Yes I have read it more than once . I did not even see the word devil . Remember, don't take away or add to the scripture.

Koo,Koo,Koo.

Ya know the elders I know .they will not say I'm full of knowledge .they will say I have studied and have not learned it all.

The bible ought to be studied but so often where the rubber met the road is the best teacher

Yes I have read it more than once . I did not even see the word devil . Remember, don't take away or add to the scripture.
Do you know all the different names for devil? Before you will believe it.
[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

CHILDREN INHERIT THE SINS OF THE FATHERS TO THE THIRD AND FORTH GENERATION
Exod 20:5-6
5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
Exod 32:34-35
34 "Now therefore, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin."
35 So the LORD plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made.
Lev 18:24-25
24 'Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you.
25 'For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.
Exod 34:6-7
6 And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth,
7 "keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children's children to the third and the fourth generation."
Num 14:18
18 'The LORD is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.'
II Ki 10:30
30 And the LORD said to Jehu, "Because you have done well in doing what is right in My sight, and have done to the house of Ahab all that was in My heart, your sons shall sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation."
II Ki 15:12
12 This was the word of the LORD which He spoke to Jehu, saying, "Your sons shall sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation." And so it was.
Isa 14:21-23
21 Prepare slaughter for his children because of the iniquity of their fathers, lest they rise up and possess the land, and fill the face of the world with cities."
22 "For I will rise up against them," says the LORD of hosts, "And cut off from Babylon the name and remnant, and offspring and posterity," says the LORD.
23 "I will also make it a possession for the porcupine, and marshes of muddy water; I will sweep it with the broom of destruction," says the LORD of hosts.
(NKJ)
Do you know all the different names for devil? Before you will believe it.
[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
So the word "devil " or some other form of the name for satan , or maybe demon is in all these verses you posted above . Please point out where it is LABrown . A devil since birth I think not !

So the word "devil " or some other form of the name for satan , or maybe demon is in all these verses you posted above . Please point out where it is LABrown . A devil since birth I think not !
I cant open your understanding, only God can do that. I can show you the truth and explain it but if your to blind to see it your just lost.
Iniquity is sin, always driven by unclean spirits. If a man doesnt get rid of his unclean spirits before he has children the children will inherit the same spirits from his father. Them spirits are devils.

6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My

So the word "devil " or some other form of the name for satan , or maybe demon is in all these verses you posted above . Please point out where it is @LABrown . A devil since birth I think not !
I cant open your understanding, only God can do that. I can show you the truth and explain it but if your to blind to see it your just lost.
Iniquity is sin, always driven by unclean spirits. If a man doesnt get rid of his unclean spirits before he has children the children will inherit the same spirits from his father. Them spirits are devils.

6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My
to the third and fourth generations … thousands. Moses had made it clear that children were not punished for the sins of their parents (Deu_24:16; see Eze_18:19-32), but children would feel the impact of breaches of God's law by their parents' generation as a natural consequence of its disobedience, its hatred of God. Children reared in such an environment would imbibe and, then, practice similar idolatry, thus themselves expressing hateful disobedience. The difference in consequence served as both a warning and a motivation. The effect of a disobedient generation was to plant wickedness so deeply that it took several generations to reverse.

There are many flaws in your theology LABrown

Back