Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trading Talents-Fellowship

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
LABrown what ever talents that are God given, especially the gifts of the Spirit should all be done to bring honor and glory to God as we are to be His vessels He works through. It's all in the ministry of helping and sharing with others, especially those in need.

I went through the three years of the milk understanding (guessing at what the verses mean carnally). And I went through the 11 years of the meat (purging my mind of all carnality and reasoning).
Where is it stated in scripture that anyone goes through 3 years of milk and the 11 years of meat?

We never stop learning as we begin like a child that can only take in milk for nourishment and from there we mature eating he meat of the word of God, but are always learning as no one could ever exhaust the teachings of God word.

When one goes into the meat understanding.
Are you saying then that the gifts given to us from the Holy Spirit, that we read about in 1Corinthians Chapter 12, are no longer needed?

Does being on the meat mean we Spiritually know everything contained in scripture?

Where is it stated in scripture that anyone goes through 3 years of milk and the 11 years of meat?

We never stop learning as we begin like a child that can only take in milk for nourishment and from there we mature eating he meat of the word of God, but are always learning as no one could ever exhaust the teachings of God word.
[Gal 1:18 NKJV] 18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.

Then here minus three.
[Gal 2:1 NKJV] 1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with [me].

Are you saying then that the gifts given to us from the Holy Spirit, that we read about in 1Corinthians Chapter 12, are no longer needed?

Does being on the meat mean we Spiritually know everything contained in scripture?
You seem to have an exaggerated outlook on what I say.
If you will go back and read the revelation on the meat you will see. The meat is the time one starts purging their minds of carnality. Dieing to self, to be born again.

You seem to have an exaggerated outlook on what I say.
If you will go back and read the revelation on the meat you will see. The meat is the time one starts purging their minds of carnality. Dieing to self, to be born again.
Haven't exaggerated anything, but only asking you two questions that only needs a yes or no answer as we could have discussed your answers. Here are the two questions again, but if you do not want to answer with a simple yes or no then there is nothing more to discuss.

The Christian Walk
1 Cor 3:1-2
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
Gal 1-15
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called [me] through His grace,
to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
Gal 1-18
Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
Afterward I went into the regions of Syria and Cilicia.
And I was unknown by face to the churches of Judea which [were] in Christ.
But they were hearing only, "He who formerly persecuted us now preaches the faith which he once [tried to] destroy."
Gal 2-1
Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with [me].
And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.

xxx A disciple is a beginner. If they read the new testament for three years they will find the Holy Spirit within themselves. Then if they walk after the Holy Spirit for eleven years purging their minds and crucifying their emotions. They will find Jesus and He revelations.Everyone must go through these steps. Each individual will have to go through the milk then the meat. Then they will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Where Jesus teaches them with the revelations of Jesus Christ.

[Gal 1:18 NKJV] 18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.

Then here minus three.
[Gal 2:1 NKJV] 1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with [me].
I don't see anything written about three years on the milk or 14 years on the meat, but that Paul after three years went to Jerusalem to see Peter and that Paul 14 years later went to Jerusalem. Galatians 1:11-12 Paul was already taught by Gamaliel in the law and Torah before his conversation, but after his conversation it was the revelation of Jesus in whom Paul was taught by for three years.

A disciple is a beginner. If they read the new testament for three years they will find the Holy Spirit within themselves. Then if they walk after the Holy Spirit for eleven years purging their minds and crucifying their emotions. They will find Jesus and He revelations.Everyone must go through these steps. Each individual will have to go through the milk then the meat. Then they will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Where Jesus teaches them with the revelations of Jesus Christ.
I agree that a disciple is a beginner that starts to Spiritually learn that of what has already been written as the Holy Spirit teaches us all truths and will bring those truths back to our memory, John 14:26. It has nothing to do with outward emotions or purging our minds as there is nothing we can do of our self to receive Jesus as we come to Jesus and are made Spiritually renewed again by the Holy Spirit as our past is remembered no more and we have newness of life through Jesus, Romans 6:1-12.

We receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit immediately through God's salvation through the Spiritual rebirth being Baptized into Christ as we accept Him as our Lord and Savior and start our personal relationship with Him. When we are Spiritually born again we need to learn how to walk in the Spirit as we at that time have crucified the flesh and live unto Christ. It's the Holy Spirit that renews our inner man as we die to the flesh.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

I don't see anything written about three years on the milk or 14 years on the meat, but that Paul after three years went to Jerusalem to see Peter and that Paul 14 years later went to Jerusalem. Galatians 1:11-12 Paul was already taught by Gamaliel in the law and Torah before his conversation, but after his conversation it was the revelation of Jesus in whom Paul was taught by for three years.
Have you found your inner man yet?

Have you found your inner man yet?
Why would I have to find my inner man as it is a part of my soul and mind that makes us conscience of the physical realm, and if indwelled with the Holy Spirit, the Spiritual realm of God.
Do you know who the inner man is?
Since I have been crucified with Christ it is no longer I that lives, but Christ who lives in me as I have died to self and now walk in the Spirit.

When you find your inner man you will find out that is you. And your not in that body alone. There are all kinds of other spirits in there with you. Sense birth you have had your own guardian angel, and your own devil. Until you find that out you cant know for sure of which one you are submitting to. I posted you a revelation on your inner man. You really should study it.

When you find your inner man you will find out that is you. And your not in that body alone. There are all kinds of other spirits in there with you. Sense birth you have had your own guardian angel, and your own devil. Until you find that out you cant know for sure of which one you are submitting to. I posted you a revelation on your inner man. You really should study it.
Please show Biblical evidence of this.

Please show Biblical evidence of this.
I posted a whole revelation on it. Here is another one.
Find Your Inner Man
[Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what [is] the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
[2Co 6:17
17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."
[Act 10:34-37
34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
36 "The word which [God] sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ--He is Lord of all--
37 "that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:
[Mat 22:16
16 And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men.
[2Th 3:14
14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed.
[1Ti 1:9
9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for [the] lawless and insubordinate, for [the] ungodly and for sinners, for [the] unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
[Jas 2:9
9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
[Gal 5:17-18, 24-25
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. ...
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

xxx Look at what goes on in you when your thinking. Your(inner man) are listening for the thought you choose to accomplish your conclusion. You get different ideas. Where do the different ideas come from before you make a choice on one? They come from the different spirits in you. Which ever idea you accept, you write that one in your conscience(book of beliefs). The one new man that Christ wants all of us to find is our inner man. Everybody has one. You are the inner man. But only few find him.All the spiritual beliefs and principles in the scriptures are to give your inner man strength over your outer person. There is no spiritual reason to judge others with them, unless they ask.

[Mat 7:13-15
[13] "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide [is] the gate and broad [is] the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
[14] "Because narrow [is] the gate and difficult [is] the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
[15] "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

[2Co 3:5
[5] Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,

[Mat 10:28
[28] "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Lev 17:11
[11] 'For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it [is] the blood [that] makes atonement for the soul.'

Back