Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You never go an eye for an eye. Like its a fact homosexuals have been picked on and all gays wanted was just to live there life in peace without discrimination, and i think thats fair. I dont agree with the practice of homosexuality myself in my belief, but if someone is gay thats not my business and as long as they are not pushing it on me, and no gay ever has as all the gays i have ever met have minded there own business, i respect there right to be left alone and not bullied. They have the right to there freedom and happyness.

So because LGBT have had a hard time in the past you dont want to suddenly reverse the situation and then force everyone to now accept your beliefs or punish them. Thats just going an eye for eye. And many dont, there are many LGBT people who want nothing to do with the fascist hijacked movement that are claiming to represent them.

The only sick and disturbing issue is when a child whos brain is still developing as they live in confused fairy land get indocrinated and told they can identify as anything they what, and the parant or teacher will worship that and raise them as that. Nothing but complete child abuse.

A young child identifies as non-binary?. A complete load of BS, that was forced on them and is child abuse, a 5yo child is more interested in what cartoon they want to watch or pretending they are a fireman or a policeman playing with there toys , not what gender they identify as.

When they are an adult then they can make there own decisions.

Rather than copy long excerpts from the article, I'll just provide the link (article is free) to this extremely disturbing revelation. Basically, the people Donald is aligning himself with, including a person who could potentially be his Chief of Staff) are planning a version of a Christian theocracy, complete with fundamentalist Christian "civil magistrates" who would be given power to punish civil crimes in accordance with the Bible.

And before anyone tries to dismiss this as some sort of conspiracy theory from liberals, at least read the article and take note of how everything the article describes is explicitly outlined in the Christian Nationalists' manifesto.

Shocking Online Manifesto Reveals Project 2025’s Link To A Coordinated ‘Christian Nationalism Project’

image-48.png

Rather than copy long excerpts from the article, I'll just provide the link (article is free) to this extremely disturbing revelation. Basically, the people Donald is aligning himself with, including a person who could potentially be his Chief of Staff) are planning a version of a Christian theocracy, complete with fundamentalist Christian "civil magistrates" who would be given power to punish civil crimes in accordance with the Bible.

And before anyone tries to dismiss this as some sort of conspiracy theory from liberals, at least read the article and take note of how everything the article describes is explicitly outlined in the Christian Nationalists' manifesto.

Shocking Online Manifesto Reveals Project 2025’s Link To A Coordinated ‘Christian Nationalism Project’

Just seems like more paranoia like Trumps some big scary dictator. No one can be forced to be subject to extreme religious beliefs as they are protected under the 1st amendment.

There has never been a christian nation, there has been mass majority christian beliefs or laws based on christian values and true christianity has declined and is declining as morals fall and the evidence is clear in society what happens when you allow morals to fall. Thats the peoples choice to make, i dont really have that much sympathy and compassion when the people choose to reject God and his morals and values and hate there country. Just dont come crying when things go wrong.

Yea, the more a parant or teacher agrees with the child and pumps them more and more with hormones and indoctrination the more and more they are are going to believe they are a girl and there brain is develpoing. Its child abuse. Its sickening. Thats not free choice and liberty, thats child abuse. When someone is a adult then they make there own choices. Joe has a good point.

Just seems like more paranoia like Trumps some big scary dictator.
Look at the facts, including that Donald specifically said he wants to be a dictator.

No one can be forced to be subject to extreme religious beliefs as they are protected under the 1st amendment.
You're not an American so you wouldn't know how our history includes many examples of laws and policies being dictated by religion. Heck, just this year we had an Alabama judge cite the Bible as justification for effectively banning in-vitro fertilization.

And if these right-wing nutjobs stack the judiciary with like-minded judges who also think the US is supposed to be a "Christian nation", we can expect a lot more of that "reasoning" to be applied to a lot more aspects of our lives. I mean, these people aren't developing these plans just for fun, and they most certainly are quite influential and prominent figures in the current iteration of the Republican Party.

John Kelly Shares His 'Theory' On Why Trump Likes Dictators So Much: New Book

The book by CNN's Jim Sciutto also contains quotes about the former president's reported "admiration" of Hitler.

John Kelly, Donald Trump’s former White House chief of staff, discussed the former president’s apparent dictatorial aspirations for a new book by CNN’s Jim Sciutto.

“My theory on why he likes the dictators so much is that’s who he is,” Kelly said, according to an article published Monday about the forthcoming book by the CNN anchor and chief national security analyst.

Kelly told Sciutto, “Every incoming president is shocked that they actually have so little power without going to the Congress, which is a good thing. It’s Civics 101, separation of powers, three equal branches of government.”

“But in his case, he was shocked that he didn’t have dictatorial-type powers to send U.S. forces places or to move money around within the budget,” the quote continued. “And he looked at Putin and Xi and that nutcase in North Korea as people who were like him in terms of being a tough guy.”

Kelly was one of several former Trump administration officials who spoke to Sciutto for his book, “The Return of Great Powers,” reportedly warning that Trump is ill-prepared to lead the country in the current global climate, and that “they believe that the root of his admiration for these figures is that he envies their power.”

The book also revisits previously reported allegations that Trump praised Adolf Hitler, including Kelly’s claim that the former president lamented that his senior staff were not as loyal to him as the Nazi leader’s officers were.

“He truly believed, when he brought us generals in, that we would be loyal — that we would do anything he wanted us to do,” Kelly told Sciutto.

Look at the facts, including that Donald specifically said he wants to be a dictator.

You're not an American so you wouldn't know how our history includes many examples of laws and policies being dictated by religion. Heck, just this year we had an Alabama judge cite the Bible as justification for effectively banning in-vitro fertilization.

And if these right-wing nutjobs stack the judiciary with like-minded judges who also think the US is supposed to be a "Christian nation", we can expect a lot more of that "reasoning" to be applied to a lot more aspects of our lives. I mean, these people aren't developing these plans just for fun, and they most certainly are quite influential and prominent figures in the current iteration of the Republican Party.

Trump joked about being dictator on day 1. And its imposssible, the USA system is set up prevent that type of thing, you have a government full of elected individuals that pass rules, not a dictator.

And most religious laws are not that bad, there is worse, like in the UK getting arrested for misgendering someone, and nothing can be worse than lockdown, banned from going to church, banned from visiting family and friends, banned from well, basically everything. Lol.

Mask Mandates, cover your face or recieve a penalty, same rules like women under Sharia Law. And its in the name of safety as well,, but allahs safety. Lol Its suppose to keep muslim women protected.

Why the fascism, i wanted to read something on sociql media and it was blocked said it was checked by an independant fact checker. Lol. Maybe its not supposed to be a fact who knows.

I can make my own decisions, i dont need someone else dictating what information i can and cannot read and view. What hapened to freedom of information. Lol. Some indivodual decided im not allowed to read something because they decided for me. Thats crooked. Lol.

Trump joked about being dictator on day 1.
It's not a joke and he's still going around saying it on the campaign trail.

And its imposssible, the USA system is set up prevent that type of thing, you have a government full of elected individuals that pass rules, not a dictator.
First, it's possible if he gets a compliant Congress and SCOTUS.

Second, I'd prefer we not have to go through any of this in the first place, and elect a President who isn't going to even try to be a dictator.

And most religious laws are not that bad
So you've gone from "there are no religious laws" to "they're not that bad"?

Tell that to the couples who want to use IVF to start a family.

It's not a joke and he's still going around saying it on the campaign trail.

First, it's possible if he gets a compliant Congress and SCOTUS.

Second, I'd prefer we not have to go through any of this in the first place, and elect a President who isn't going to even try to be a dictator.

So you've gone from "there are no religious laws" to "they're not that bad"?

Tell that to the couples who want to use IVF to start a family.

What has IVF got to do with christian morals and values, its not like abortion that literally kills a human being, its the opposite as its pro life.

And even if some radical view wanted to ban IVF thats neither taking a life nor creating a life, but it does violate free choice if its scientifically doable and safe.. I dont see a problem with IVF.

One would have to be pro life to be upset about no IVF. Cannot have double standards. One cannot be pro abortion rights and pro IVF rights. Both use science and technology interference where one takes life a human life and the other creates a human life.

What has IVF got to do with christian morals and values, its not like abortion that literally kills a human being, its the opposite as its pro life.

And even if some radical view wanted to ban IVF thats neither taking a life nor creating a life, but it does violate free choice if its scientifically doable and safe.. I dont see a problem with IVF.

Chief Justice Tom Parker drew widespread attention for his overtly religious concurring opinion, in which he wrote that the state constitution includes the "theologically based view" that "human life cannot be wrongfully destroyed without incurring the wrath of a holy God."

Chief Justice Tom Parker drew widespread attention for his overtly religious concurring opinion, in which he wrote that the state constitution includes the "theologically based view" that "human life cannot be wrongfully destroyed without incurring the wrath of a holy God."

From the time of conception a human being is developing and growing, thats just a fact, and it should have the right to its life and liberty.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back