Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You don't have a right to go onto the property of others. Even a restaurant can limit who they let in. They have rights, too.

Of course. Private property and business can have there own policies. Some restaurants and cafes didnt mind having unvaccinated people, but the rules said they could not.
Had to show vax passport to get in.

Some people disagree...

Some people are idiots. If there is no mask mandate and a store required people to wear a mask if someone is not happy they can go shop somewhere else that dont reqire a mask and could take there busineess elsewhere.

I know where i would shop if one store said everyone must wear a mask in tgere policy and another store said free choice.

Well, that's a testable assumption...

A Feb. 5 tweet from President Joe Biden’s official government Twitter account — @POTUS — said that “unvaccinated individuals are 97 times more likely to die” from COVID-19 “compared to those who are boosted.”
So let's see what the data say...
The CDC says that, as of Dec. 4, the weekly COVID-19 death rate among unvaccinated adults was 9.74 per 100,000 population, and the rate was 0.1 per 100,000 population for people 18 and older who were fully vaccinated with a booster dose.

In that statement Biden said anyone who is fully vax has a very very vey low risk of getting covid 19. How is that basically 90% of all thepeople i knowwho are fully vax about 90% of them got covid.

Many got covid after being vax. Even in the stats on the daily reports used to say just how many were in hospital and there condition and so on in general, and once the vax rollout had been and more vax people were in hospital with covid than unvax because like 90% of the country were now fully vax and the virsus onviously still going around, the reports suddenly stopped.

Yet in some places it was state manditory vax passport or no entry for a time.

Obviously believing its less likely those who were fully jab will either get or pass on 19.

I dont think a virus discriminates. It doesnt say this person is vax and tries to run away from them. Maybe the jab could make people less sick who did get 19, i dont know, thats the only argument that could make any kind of sense in my opinion.

In that statement Biden said anyone who is fully vax has a very very vey low risk of getting covid 19.
Checkable source?

Data from clinical trials indicate the vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are about 95% effective at preventing symptomatic COVID-19

So it is very effective for that, but keep in mind it was primarily prepared to prevent serious illness or death. And it's a lot better at keeping people alive and healthy than it is at preventing infection completely.

Obviously believing its less likely those who were fully jab will either get or pass on 19.
That's been the experience, yes.
I dont think a virus discriminates. It doesnt say this person is vax and tries to run away from them.
Human immune systems discriminate. And if they've been vaccinated for COVID-19, they are very good at preventing serious illness or death. An a side effect is that they are very good at preventing infection at all.

Checkable source?

Most the vax people i know where about 90% of them still got covid, and they still got the symptoms just like anyone else in general, they was no known decrease in symptoms. Some more sick than others, some very mild symtoms, some bad symptoms. I even know one who died and he was boostered, but he was a very old man so vulnerable, he was like 97.

Have to tske into account they say like about 20% of people are asystematic, so many probably got 19 and didnt even know it.

A city is now putting a curfew on pubs and clubs and i will explain why i think thats a stupid move. Its a fact most problems are alcohol related and there is also alot of domestic violence alchol related, so people going out to a licened venue with good security is the best and safest option. Not only will bars now put up there prices even more expensive, it just makes it cheaper for people to purchase there own and drink elsewhere thats more out of control.

All im saying is i think its better and safer people drink at a licenced venue with good security and fair prices than anywhere else.

My good friend was a club security guard. He was like a eagle. Big cut dude like 6"5 300lb, martial arts expert, the women felt safe knowing he was there and got there back any issues.

Most the vax people i know where about 90% of them still got covid, and they still got the symptoms just like anyone else in general, they was no known decrease in symptoms.
Funny, no one I know, who got vaccinated had any symptoms. I guess maybe internet talk isn't as reliable as statistics kept by hospitals, counties, states, and the federal government.

Funny, no one I know, who got vaccinated had any symptoms. I guess maybe internet talk isn't as reliable as statistics kept by hospitals, counties, states, and the federal government.

No one you know who was vaccianted had any symptoms?. But your admitting for a start they were vaccinated and still got 19 right?. According to the original statment if someone was fully vaccinated they it was so low risk they would get 19 they didnt even need to wear a mask anymore.

As for symptoms its kind of difficult to get any data after the vaccine roll out on cases, hospilisations, and deaths who was vax and who was not.

Amazing how suddenly after the masses have been divided against each other there was a call for everyone to suddenly love thy neighbour, like irlt was some some of reset, even everyone is only out for themsleves and there own families stay home to save there lives.

Dont worry about yourself. The government loves everyone.The governemnt will protect you and take care of you.

Just put all your faith and trust in government. They are there to protect you and keep you safe, you just need to hand over your rights and your soverignty.

The only reason i did not take the jab is because i believe it was experimental, and also i was not at high risk of getting seriously sick or needing any extra support if i did get 19. And thats a fact.

The odds of my getting 19 and needing to take up a hospital bed or dying was so low i didnt feel it was nessesary i needed to take a experiental jab.

There is no way in the time one can create, test, and dish out a vacccine that quick and say its safe.

Back