Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can the divider in chief get more deperate?. Begging for support. And Trump has never said that about any ethnicity, thats just trying to stir issues. Manipulation.

I seen a Biden advertisment approving saying to the latino community they will lower insulin costs and something about row vs wade.

What has that got to do with anything?. Are Latinos known for sleeping around and being pregnant or being overweight who maybe need insulin or something in the USA?.

I dont know, im not american or even live in the same hemosphere, im just a outsider who lives on the otherside of the world.

Trump escalates solidarity with Jan. 6 rioters as his own trials close in
The presumptive Republican nominee is aligning himself with the rioters and intensifying his use of dark, graphic and at times violent language

Too much to copy and paste here, but sheesh.....these are people who are on video violently attacking police, including almost beating some of them to death. They also include people who have been convicted of engaging in a seditious conspiracy against the United States.

Just plain sick.

Good grief man, a candidate asking a group of people to vote for him is "desperate"?

Geez.

Biden said I need you badly, we despirately need your help. So yea, if Biden says we despirately need your help, and i need you badly, i would say that is called desperate and basically begging for support.

Aside from his polotics i think Biden is a ok dude. Him and Trump are different but there is good values in both of them aside from politics.

Trump, never touched alcohol, drugs, smoked, hes always been clean and raised his kids with those same values. Thats a good role model.

Biden, his son has issues yet he has always been there for him and supported him no matter what and will only speak highly of his Son , thats unconditional love and the greatest value anyone can have and he has to be respected for that.

I have some compassion for Biden, i mean he lost a Son and then all the drama with Hunter and people trying to get him in trouble, i mean Joe going to do anything and everything in his power to protect Hunter because he is a good Dad and he has unconditional love for his Son. I respect him for that.

I mean Hunter lost his mother and sister in a car crash when he was young, then he lost his brother, thats a huge scar so he probably went off the rails and turned to substance abuse trying to deal with the trauma. He should be supported not shamed.

iu

I'm guessing most whites don't care, either. You actually think that's oppression? I think we've located the problem.

I dont think freedom of speech is oppression, but talling about opression during lockdown i was told i was a criminal and could be arrested labelled a national securiry risk and threat to society if i wanted to go for a peaceful isolated walk along the beach.

If i wanted to visit my own mother i could be arrested, maybe even visiting a dying relative denied access labelled a possible threat to society, i mean, i would call that opression for everyone equally as everyone was under
the same tryanny.

Even the roggt to peaceful asembly was banned and not classed as essential. Even in some places the USA. That was believable. It was labbeled an offence the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

People had grievances and they were denied there fundamental human right to address there grievences and were made out to look like trouble makers. I mean where i lived the government sprayed everyone with water sprinklers and blasted them with gulag tourture music and arrested them, and photographed them like they some sort of most wanted. It was disgusting.

Because i didnt consume a companies product againat my choice i had to eat outside with the dogs but those in my famoly who were vaccinated were allowed to go inside a restaurant and enjoy a meal.

As the leader of the country said with a smile on there face, yea, that is what is, two classes of people in society with more rights for those who do what she wants them to do and less rights for everyone else. Her own words.

Im my opinion its just racist looking at the people of the land like they are children who should look up to there big white daddy, its so condesending, not even translating into the indiginous tounqe but from english to english.

I think that was the same state in AU some Parants wanted to get there childs body who suicided during lockdown and they was told they would have to isolate for 2 weeks first.

I have no idea what people call oppression, going for a peaceful walk in the park or maybe along the beach with the possibility of getting arrested if seen, or, maybe just going for a drive to visit your mother and without a valid excuse you could be arrested and locked in a cage.

I dont know. Thats a good challenge for any history.

Do i have fundamental human right?, well thats yes and no depending, they more like privelleges, i only have them when it suits other people.

Like right now i have most of them back, but if the state wants to lock me down tommorow my fundamental human rights somehow become irrelevant and they dont exist anymore and sudenly turned into the bill of privelleges.

Its like a licence, here is your licence, we can take it from you at anytime at will and give you a penalty for violating the rules. Its a priveledge, not a right.

I dont think freedom of speech is oppression, but talling about opression during lockdown i was told i was a criminal and could be arrested labelled a national securiry risk and threat to society if i wanted to go for a peaceful isolated walk along the beach.
Show us that. Sounds unlikely.

What state did this happen in?

Even the roggt to peaceful asembly was banned and not classed as essential. Even in some places the USA. That was believable. It was labbeled an offence the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quarantines were found to be Constitutional over 150 years ago. Public safety can lead to parks being closed, large groupings prohibited and so forth. Authorities can do this only subject to judicial review, if someone objects.

Quarantines were found to be Constitutional over 150 years ago. Public safety can lead to parks being closed, large groupings prohibited and so forth. Authorities can do this only subject to judicial review, if someone objects.

Do you believe in fundamental human rights?. If things dont make sense then i will question it. If government can restict peaceful assembly, freedom of movement, and so on thats infringement, they cannot be called rights, they are called privelleges. Even police wwre given powers to enter any hoise without a warrant, they probably still have i dont know.

Even the UN hasthe fundamental declaration of human rights, and oneof them is everyone has ther right to freedom of movement within the state they live. Maybe everyone has the right to leave a country, that was banned in AU.

I mean someone might not like the rules where they live and want to go to another country that offers more freedom yet they were banned from leaving and forced to stay.

If something is called a right and it has conditions attached then its not a right its a privelleges as it csn be infringed. Juat call them the bill of privelldges.

Do you believe in fundamental human rights?
I'm wondering why you don't want to tell us the state in which this supposedly happened.

If things dont make sense then i will question it.
That's what I was doing when I asked. I'm puzzled as to why you didn't tell us.
If government can restict peaceful assembly, freedom of movement, and so on thats infringement, they cannot be called rights
No right is absolute; it's always limited by the rights of others.
Even police wwre given powers to enter any hoise without a warrant, they probably still have i dont know.
Which state was that the case? Tell us about that, checkable sources.
If something is called a right and it has conditions attached
My right to swing my arm ends where your nose is. That doesn't seem like a difficult idea.

I'm wondering why you don't want to tell us the state in which this supposedly happened.

Which state was that the case? Tell us about that, checkable sources.

My right to swing my arm ends where your nose is. That doesn't seem like a difficult idea.

I will try find the information when i got time.

Maybe i have overdramatised but these things still happened. When i say labbeled a national security threat and threat to society i basically mean it in the way if your told to stay home in the name of safety and someone breaks the rules then obviously that is classed as a threat or risk to society and the nation. Claiming its putting the people and country at risk. Some people got arrested for breaking lockdown rules.

I think some policies were good but i think they obviously went way too far.

The first 9 days of lockdown was illegal, the court ruling it violated the bill of rights, then i think a rule was made or some loophole to make it legal to infringe.

If people felt unsafe and didnt want to be around others , or, they were vulnerable, then that should be respected, and there is steps people in those positions can take to keep themsleves safer, yet if others consented and were happy to be around others that should also be respected.

Yet everyone seemed to be happy to enter the dupololy big corp stores and be around many others, thkusands in and out all day to do there shopping, so it didnt really make much sense why other shops were closed where its the exact same practice.

I have no problem with quarentine. That is perfectly legal and good security.

It is legal and lawful to ask anyone regardless who they are that enter the country to quarentine if national securiry ask, or those who tested positive and had covid to to isolate at home thats understandable.

What was illegal was denying citizens entry into there own country for a time, even the courts ruled that was a violation of rights.

There were things that were illegal and when a politician does something wrong its common practice to stand down. If your the leader of a country and have violated the consitution or done something illegal in any way then you stand down as a sign of respect to the people. You dont try make excuses and go on a continuous power trip, you accept your wrongs and just stand down and people will respect that.

Back