Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

[__ Prayer __] Trying to move forward

Not always easy.

God has worked mightily on my behalf. I’m no more Christian than any other believer so all I can do is point to scripture where it is written: I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy I will show compassion to whom I will show compassion.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ no mention of merit or anything on the part of the person shown mercy. It’s all about God and His will as best I can tell.

I have HIV. I mention this yet again because people at my decent nice modest complex are mentioning it more frequently…

And I’ve been positive for probably a little over 20 years. I hit 40 not too long ago. And the gay community is not all fun and games lol.

I can’t take up my plow and push forward in the flesh and that I think has been a huge part of my problem. I look back forwards up to the side back again…

I’ve been praying about it more lately how I seriously need a divine intervention to do what Jesus Christ commands. And it’s not a stoic oh I must obey sort of thinking…

When I first got saved I kept looping on come unto me ye who are weary and I will give you rest…

And Jesus Christ is true to His word. I get intense at times but I’m not an unrepentant wretch. He’s made me healthy and normal and reconciled to my family and…

Maybe 🤔 that’s why I get static?? Somebody threw stuff at the exterior wall to my bedroom at 4 AM recently and a man’s voice said nice shot! And…

Ugh 😑 I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus…

I’ve never been treated for hiv which speaks poorly about doctors 🥼 but highly of God.

Ok ✅ rambling…

Thank you all as always 😀

Back