Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tsunami to Strike the East Coasts of the Americas on 1st Apr

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

alasdair

Over the last few months there has been mounting evidence for a prophesy concerning a tsunami that will hit the East Coast of the Americas from the Island of La Palma on the 1st April 2007. To date, evidence has come in the form of parables such as the picture of the whore of Babylon outlined by Hudson Bay, Canada.

The latest such parable involves a volcano erupting on the Island of Sicily on 1st March 2007, exactly one month before the predicted tsunami. The name of the Island “Sicily†is significant for the same reason that April Fools’ Day is significant – the name sounds like “Sillyâ€Â.

Although this does indeed sound silly, the paradox is highly significant because the number of the beast (666) represents the exact opposite of foolishness; wisdom. The 666th name in the Bible is Solomon who was famed for his wisdom. Wisdom is 666 because common-sense reasoning and logic are in direct opposition to faith and following Jesus. For example, common sense dictates that you should not give up everything you have and follow Jesus.

For this reason, on Palm Sunday this year, a tsunami will destroy the East Coast of the Americas in the first step towards the destruction of all ideologies that are in opposition to following Jesus.

http://www.worldends.co.uk

Sicily Volcano:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Lav ... 46081.html

Lets just wait till April 1st 2007, its only 8 days away, Then you can post on April 2nd what happened alasdair!

ÃÂoppleganger said:
Lets just wait till April 1st 2007, its only 8 days away, Then you can post on April 2nd what happened alasdair!

No need to wait 8 days Dop! (Hmm wonder what the signifigance of 8 days is?) This quote is in the first paragraph of the web site that alasdair offers to us.

but a false teacher (Paul) came into the group and his teachings have been recorded in the Bible. His letters are responsible for the church system
I decided not to waste too much time wondering around through the rest of the wisdom that has been offered through this.

As far as what happens on April first, it is a day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. If it happens that a tsunami hits the east coast of the U.S.,then it is my belief that according to Amos, He will tell His true servants. Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. and also according to John, God will tell His people to get out of the way. Those who have ears to hear, and are in tune with the Spirit, will have heard the warningsRev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

It is also my belief that a true prophet of God will not call Paul a false prophet. True prophets of God bear witness of one another.

Act 9:10 ¶ And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I [am here], Lord.
Act 9:11 And the Lord [said] unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for [one] called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Act 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting [his] hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Act 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: Act 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

What physical proof can you show me that says this tsunami will hit? It probably won't happen. :roll:

The test of a prophet is if what he says comes to pass. When April 1st comes and goes and nothing happens, that whole web site just committed suicide. If salt loses it's savor, what will it be salted with? On the other hand, I don't think there is anything there worth its salt to begin with.

This is not the only site I saw opposed to the apostle Paul. I read other anti-Paul sentiment lately. I guess if that's the case, that God could not watch over His Word enough to leave Paul out. :roll: Paul bothers many people because he was for Christian freedom--- some are too legalistic, crusty and fun-less and want to get their chainsaws and go after some male flesh IMO.

Notice Paul's humorous remark in Galatians 5:12. If we want cutting, then go all the way with amputation! :-D

Re: Tsunami to Strike the East Coasts of the Americas on 1st

alasdair said:
Over the last few months there has been mounting evidence for a prophesy concerning a tsunami that will hit the East Coast of the Americas from the Island of La Palma on the 1st April 2007.

Well, there was a tsunami. But it was in the Solomon Islands.

Gabbylittleangel said:
The Solomon Islands look like a snake that was shot with a shotgun, right?! Is not this prophesy close enough? :wink:

HeHe April Fools, No Prophet here, alasdair! But a False ONE!

Gabbylittleangel said:

And it happened on the 2nd, not the 1st. But it is pretty close. There's just no doubt in my mind we are in the end days. This whole world is a complete and utter mess. Mankind cannot rule themselves at all!

Tsunamis to strike... April 1, 2007

Well, alasdair, it is past April 1st and your "prophecy" was wrong.

The bible says that if a "prophet" predicts an event that doesn't come true, he is a false prophet.

Get on the right track. Read and study the scrptures, not shapes on maps!

If you are serious about understanding the Apocalypse, go to this link:

http://philologos.org/__eb-ta/default.htm. It is a commentary on the Apocalypse by Dr. E.W. Bullinger, and is most concise and clear.

He will point out that the Apocalypse (Revelation) is yet future, and has to do with Israel and the nations.

Vic, I see my latest post is on page 1. I had contributed another post but it disappeared.

So be it. Bick

Bick said:
Vic, I see my latest post is on page 1. I had contributed another post but it disappeared.

So be it. Bick
Hmm, I don't know of any posts here that were deleted. Neither Judy nor myself deleted any posts. All I would like to do is read from the link you provided, but it's a dead link. :sad

Well, April 1st came and went and no Tsunami on the east coast of the Americas.

"Well, it happened on the Solomon islands instead". Sorry. That does not cut it. The prophecy still utterly failed because a half truth is as bad as no truth. Why is that? Because people who prepared for it in the Americas were spared while the sun-bathers near Australia thought they were safe--- but they got swept away. So, who did it rightfully warn???? That's as good as no prediction.

tim_from_pa said:
Well, April 1st came and went and no Tsunami on the east coast of the Americas.

"Well, it happened on the Solomon islands instead". Sorry. That does not cut it. The prophecy still utterly failed because a half truth is as bad as no truth. Why is that? Because people who prepared for it in the Americas were spared while the sun-bathers near Australia thought they were safe--- but they got swept away. So, who did it rightfully warn???? That's as good as no prediction.

Tim,
It sounds to me as if the words of a true prophet has been passed down a 'gossip' chain, in the same way the devil always tries to confuse the Word of God.
To your knowledge, were there some "who prepared for it in the Americas"?

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

This verse tells me that God warns His people. We may never know who among those on the Solomon Islands heard the warning and heeded it. No doubt, God has an eye on those who proclaimed the false prophesy, and those who spread it as well.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back