Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Uganda africa

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Unfortunately someone has hacked the go fund me. They stoled their pictures and send fake friend request. Please avoid them. It stinks that we have to go through so much stuff because of evil people. No wonder people have a hard time giving because of these jerks. So if you want to donate to Elijah don't accept friend request. Sorry guys
Of you want to give to an organization that makes sure none of these things happen try BGMC it is secure. It is through assemblies of God. They don't have these problems because they are secure and not run by one person. SAS evil people want to steal from people who have nothing. God bless

My dad has often given to Shawn Kids Foundation in Uganda. There are, sadly, lots of orphanage scams there, but the one he gives to doesn't appear to be one of them. I've checked web sites for the orphanages that are known to be scams in Uganda, and I haven't seen Shawn Kids on any of those lists, so hopefully it's legitimate.

He finally got it fixed. The only one I know who I can trust is BGMC. They are assembly of God and it comes through churches raising money and whoever else. It isn't a go fund me. They have a website you can look up. I know for sure BGMC is not a scam. I went to an assembly of God church and school. I know it goes directly to them for whatever they need. I think we also give to Convoy of hope.

It's sad that Go Fund Me can be such a scam at times. the Best way to help support Uganda is to find a ministry that raises funds to help support the Ministries over there. I only do go fund me when I know the person who is asking for support for others.

Back