Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ukraine vs. Russia

Do you stand with Ukraine?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi dwb001

I support Ukraine's right to be a free and sovereign nation of its own governance. It was for hundreds of years before Russia took it, and is again now for the last 40 years.

I believe that Putin is lying to his people about what the Ukrainian people are doing. Such talk as their being Nazis and such. That they were murdering their own people is just a fairytale and you'd think anyone in Russia could find that out. But that's what comes from government controlled media.

I certainly hope that their freedom can be reestablished without other nations putting their own troops on the line, but their money and armaments are a great blessing to them.

God bless,
Ted

My surname and Jewish family is from Odessa,we fled that due to the pogroms.
That was during czarist Russia. The polish nation was once part of Prussia which had modern day Germany and Poland and the nations of belarus,the Ukraine as well .

In WW1 that changed and only modern day poland was left . That before wW2 was divided by the Russians and Germans and we agreed with Stalin that Poland would be part of the USSR

I dont stand anywhere. All I believe is the regular person in both Ukraine and Russia probably just want to live there lives in peace and don't want a fight, yet unfortunately a handful of corrupt power tripping manipulating psychopaths in this world are causing all the trouble.

I would not stand with Putin and I would not stand with Ukraine dude like he suddenly some morally great leader. Ukraine has always been crooked. They all crooked. Lol. Not the regular person. The politics.

Well I said I dont stand anywhere but I should correct myself.

I stand with the regular person who just wants to live there live in peace and harmony without power trippers trying to manipulate and brainwash them into hating there neighbours.

What about tennis dude from Russia. He was like number 1 in the world just enjoys playing tennis and does what he does best having a good time and playing sport and achieving and not a trouble maker or hating anyone just a regular dude, and he was banned from playing in an event just because he was Russian.

And everyone goes on about discrimination and racism there days.

Look at WW2 , the US nuked Japan with innocent civilians all just minding there own business and didnt want a fight or war, and they got blown up, and people were probably so conditioned and brainwashed they thought dropping the nuke was justified. Probably not now they woken up to the BS.

People have to wake up man. Don't let psychopaths continue to divide the people and turn us against each other because we are family and humanity.

This world has intelligence but it lacks wisdom.

I mean you think of the Nuke. And even more scary now is AI.

I mean dang, wouldn't it have been wiser to drop the nuke somewhere isolated to show the power and what can do to end the war rather than nuking a city with innocent civilians?

And I'm not blaming the USA, I don't want to stir trouble or anything, it was crazy I guess then i dont know i dodnt go through it and i dont want to offend anyone. But you know wisdom. This world seems lacks it.

The thing is the world can learn from its mistakes but I seems like it doesn't want to. I think the people do but those in power have there own issues and everyone else seems to suffer for it. It's sad.

Ukraine is not Nato, but it has the right to defend itself, but if it's conquered or loses it's conquered. There is a line and that's Nato boundary that Ukraine is not part of. So why suddenly get involved with Russia and Ukraine issues?. I don't know, you tell me?

I'm surprised we haven't been blamed yet its always someone elses fault. I mean the Father of Nuclear physics is a Kiwi brother. He was first to split the atom. It was us Kiwis. But im sure Rutherford only had good intentions just a scientist.

Everything in the universe has a equal positive to a negative. The more we advance for good the positive there will be a equal negative. That's the way it rolls. Humans need to be careful.

Russia been building its tanks on Ukraine way before the conflict, before the conflict there were people calling it out and showing russian tanks and its military builing on Ukraines boarder, and the media and world leaders didn't say nothing. You can't say they didn't see it coming.

I mean you tell me if a hostile nation is building its military up on its neighbours boarder that means nothing. Complete BS. And the media silence.. World leaders silence.

That's what I don't understand. There is a line and a boundary and thet lune and boundary has not been violated or crosded, yet as usual just cannot help but get involved in someone else's conflict that just causes more issues.

Look at WW2 , the US nuked Japan with innocent civilians all just minding there own business and didnt want a fight or war, and they got blown up, and people were probably so conditioned and brainwashed they thought dropping the nuke was justified. Probably not now they woken up to the BS.

People have to wake up man. Don't let psychopaths continue to divide the people and turn us against each other because we are family and humanity.
The bomb was an imperfect .Japan was literally being starved and wouldn't surrender they had no navy to break the blockade ,no air force effective enough .

Even after we bombed the two cities the military didn't want to call it and s coup was made against the emperor.he survived and arrested the guilty and quickly surrendered .

We figured more civilians would die as it happened in Okinawa when we had to shoot kids ,women and other armed civilians .

So pick your plan in that time without fully knowing what the a bomb did .

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st
Ukraine is not Nato, but it has the right to defend itself, but if it's conquered or loses it's conquered. There is a line and that's Nato boundary that Ukraine is not part of. So why suddenly get involved with Russia and Ukraine issues?. I don't know, you tell me?
The U.S. has always been a nation to go help other nations that we see being treated badly. Generally, we've always stood on the side opposed to Communism or a nation that doesn't allow basic freedoms for their people.

However, in this case, the reason that so many nations are jumping in to help is to stop the spread of a government, that people are afraid that if you give them a foot...they'll take a mile. A lot of the NATO nations appreciate that there is a buffer, called Ukraine, that stands between them and the Russian front. They'd like to keep that buffer there if possible.

Russia's aggression in this matter, where it just up and decides one day to go attack another sovereign nation for its land and people, is what the surrounding nations see. They don't like the idea that this big massive nation that seems to have issues with accepting its borders, will be bigger and closer, if Ukraine falls.

God bless,
Ted

I mean dang, wouldn't it have been wiser to drop the nuke somewhere isolated to show the power and what can do to end the war rather than nuking a city with innocent civilians?
That was war at that time. Germany bombed Britain relentlessly unleashing fire storms throughout the cities, killing untold numbers of civilians. I won't call them innocent. The allies, including the US, carpet bombed Germany in like manner, especially after the Luftwaffe was rendered ineffective. The US carpet bombed Tokyo and other cities in Japan during WWII. If the war had continued the way it was going and we eventually invaded Japan, it was believed that the loss of life to both active military, military support personnel, and civilians would have been unimaginable and far worse than it was from the A bombs. Some estimates were up to 30 million lives saved by using the A bomb. Now, perhaps those estimates were exaggerated a little to garner support for the bomb but we will never know. The US carpet bombed North Korea and Vietnam as well.

Today with the precision of weapons, we hear more about the backlash when non-combatants are caught in the crossfire but are they truly non-combatants or are they part of the supply chain feeding their own military? For example, if the US goes to war, we all become part of the effort. Could be by just verbal support, growing food to feed not only ourselves but our military, product manufacturing, etc. A country's ability to sustain itself during a wartime effort plays a huge role in how strong it will be. That's one of the things that makes America a formidable foe. We are extremely fortunate that we have resources at our disposal within our own borders. When our government declares war, it unleashes a huge industrial power dedicated to that effort that is unmatched in the world. That was the main reason for Japan's conquests at the start of WWII. They needed raw materials that they did not have access to in their own borders so they proceeded to expand their empire throughout SE Asia to capture what they needed. Oil being a major need because we cut off their supply from the US.

Back