Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ukraine vs. Russia

Do you stand with Ukraine?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
When did they start using hydrogen cyanide? Where did they use it?

God bless,
Ted
Check the news... Ukraine soldiers show themselves making drones to deliver the gas, and they show fridges full of poison gas canisters.
There are also videos of the Russian soldiers being hit with the gas and dying in pain.

This is why Elon Musk is limiting the use of Skylink because he would be a accomplice in war crimes if he knows about it and allows it to continue.

Oh, I see, that's the youtube video with the guy that's got a whole table covered in some kind of canisters that could be full of hairspray for all anyone knows. Then he shows a video of something being dropped in a creek where a couple of people are standing, and they start moving as though they are having some sort of nerve spasms and twitching. No telling 'where' the video was shot. These days people cut and paste videos on youtube like you and I breathe oxygen. I'm afraid I'm not quite yet in the position to want to be gullible enough to believe that what the narrator is telling me is happening, is really what's happening in any of those videos.

There's no identification of any sort as to 'where' the table covered in canisters is. That could be a bunch of newspaper covered and painted hair spray cans for all anyone can know. There is no shot showing any description of what is being claimed to be in the can. I don't see any of the notorious crossbones that is usually put on poisons. The narrator, even in describing what he's showing us, just says, "Some sort of gas." Really? It could be mustard gas. No harm there and militaries the world over use it. That could also be what is being dropped on the people in the creek video.

He mentions that there 'have been reports' of men in blue arm bands loading up toxic cyanide gas, but doesn't provide anything to support that statement with any evidence. I'm sorry. If this is what you got, well, it's not going to take me where it's apparently taking you. So yes, I am still in full support of the Ukrainian position even if you believe that they're using hydrogen cyanide.

Let me just pull you back into reality just for a bit. Do you really think that there's any chance on this whole wide huge gigantic ball of dirt that Ukraine is using cyanide poison on Russian troops and we haven't heard a word of protest from either the U.N. or Russia? Really? That's what you believe, is it.

God bless,
Ted

Oh, I see, that's the youtube video with the guy that's got a whole table covered in some kind of canisters that could be full of hairspray for all anyone knows. Then he shows a video of something being dropped in a creek where a couple of people are standing, and they start moving as though they are having some sort of nerve spasms and twitching. No telling 'where' the video was shot. These days people cut and paste videos on youtube like you and I breathe oxygen. I'm afraid I'm not quite yet in the position to want to be gullible enough to believe that what the narrator is telling me is happening, is really what's happening in any of those videos.

There's no identification of any sort as to 'where' the table covered in canisters is. That could be a bunch of newspaper covered and painted hair spray cans for all anyone can know. There is no shot showing any description of what is being claimed to be in the can. I don't see any of the notorious crossbones that is usually put on poisons. The narrator, even in describing what he's showing us, just says, "Some sort of gas." Really? It could be mustard gas. No harm there and militaries the world over use it. That could also be what is being dropped on the people in the creek video.

He mentions that there 'have been reports' of men in blue arm bands loading up toxic cyanide gas, but doesn't provide anything to support that statement with any evidence. I'm sorry. If this is what you got, well, it's not going to take me where it's apparently taking you. So yes, I am still in full support of the Ukrainian position even if you believe that they're using hydrogen cyanide.

Let me just pull you back into reality just for a bit. Do you really think that there's any chance on this whole wide huge gigantic ball of dirt that Ukraine is using cyanide poison on Russian troops and we haven't heard a word of protest from either the U.N. or Russia? Really? That's what you believe, is it.

God bless,
Ted
Wow... sounds like the post of a war crime apologist.
Russia has reported gas being used... maybe look beyond CNN.

This is why Elon Musk is limiting the use of Skylink because he would be a accomplice in war crimes if he knows about it and allows it to continue.

I'm going to guess that you've got a statement from Mr. Musk explaining that position...or is this just a guess from you to bolster your claim, that that's why Elon stopped offering starlink. According to any statement made by SpaceX which owns starlink, all they've done is ask the Ukraine not to use it for gps'ing their drones. No claim that the drones are carrying any particular payload. Ukraine and Russia have both been using drones to deliver explosives and also for surveillance. But again, I'm afraid your claims fall short of any evidence to back up some youtuber who's put together a bunch of cut and paste videos to make it 'look like' somebody is using some kind of poisonous gas.

But I'm telling you!!! And you can call me whatever you want, but there's no way that Ukraine is using poison gas and everybody and their brother isn't jumping up and down hollering and screaming. I mean that's just the reality of international conflicts today!!

Really man, you gotta get a real life where you read real news.

God bless,
Ted

Wow... sounds like the post of a war crime apologist.
Russia has reported gas being used... maybe look beyond CNN.
Oh right, that's me! I'm a big war crime apologist. Ok, well, I'm perfectly willing to peruse any links or sources you'd like to offer in defense of that statement. Like I said, if Ukraine were using poisonous gas, nobody would have to 'look past' CNN to find accounts about it.

God bless,
Ted

I'm going to guess that you've got a statement from Mr. Musk explaining that position...or is this just a guess from you to bolster your claim, that that's why Elon stopped offering starlink. According to any statement made by SpaceX which owns starlink, all they've done is ask the Ukraine not to use it for gps'ing their drones. No claim that the drones are carrying any particular payload. Ukraine and Russia have both been using drones to deliver explosives and also for surveillance. But again, I'm afraid your claims fall short of any evidence to back up some youtuber who's put together a bunch of cut and paste videos to make it 'look like' somebody is using some kind of poisonous gas.

But I'm telling you!!! And you can call me whatever you want, but there's no way that Ukraine is using poison gas and everybody and their brother isn't jumping up and down hollering and screaming. I mean that's just the reality of international conflicts today!!

Really man, you gotta get a real life where you read real news.

God bless,
Ted
So where is the evidence of your claims?
There is a video that shows what appears to be a gas attack... that bolsters my possition.
What have you got for your opinion? Silence? That isn't a great argument.

Oh right, that's me! I'm a big war crime apologist. Ok, well, I'm perfectly willing to peruse any links or sources you'd like to offer in defense of that statement. Like I said, if Ukraine were using poisonous gas, nobody would have to 'look past' CNN to find accounts about it.

God bless,
Ted
Glad you admit what you are and on what side you would land during a new holocaust.
But time will tell.

There is a video that shows what appears to be a gas attack... that bolsters my possition.
Right, and as far as I know, no one has denied that. The question though is what kind of gas and where was the video taken? I can go out in my backyard, I've got a creek running through it, and get a couple of friends and put a 'surveillance' looking video out showing me dropping something on them and then they start flopping like fish. Then we all get up and go over to the local put for some fish and chips.

Now, I freely admit that I did not waste an hour of my precious time watching this crap. I'm just going by the videos in the first five minutes or so. There is absolutely no identifier that any of what the narrator tells us we are looking at is actually what we are looking at. That video shows some kind of canister looking device, but there's no way to tell what's in the canisters. He tells us it's gas. Is it?

Then he shows us some drones lying next to the canisters and he tells us they are being loaded to drop these canisters. That he has 'heard reports' of men in blue arm bands loading up some poisonous cyanide gas. Are the reports true? I get people tell me all the time the last election was stolen. Was it? Are the reports true? LOL! I'm sorry, but I guess I'm just not as gullible as you to believe some youtube video that's telling me something that would be an earth shattering event in the war...and there's not a peep about it in ALL of the other media sources of repute. Really?!?!?!?! You're willing to believe that what this man is telling you is true...because...why?

God bless,
Ted

Right, and as far as I know, no one has denied that. The question though is what kind of gas and where was the video taken? I can go out in my backyard, I've got a creek running through it, and get a couple of friends and put a 'surveillance' looking video out showing me dropping something on them and then they start flopping like fish. Then we all get up and go over to the local put for some fish and chips.

Now, I freely admit that I did not waste an hour of my precious time watching this crap. I'm just going by the videos in the first five minutes or so. There is absolutely no identifier that any of what the narrator tells us we are looking at is actually what we are looking at. That video shows some kind of canister looking device, but there's no way to tell what's in the canisters. He tells us it's gas. Is it?

Then he shows us some drones lying next to the canisters and he tells us they are being loaded to drop these canisters. That he has 'heard reports' of men in blue arm bands loading up some poisonous cyanide gas. Are the reports true? I get people tell me all the time the last election was stolen. Was it? Are the reports true? LOL! I'm sorry, but I guess I'm just not as gullible as you to believe some youtube video that's telling me something that would be an earth shattering event in the war...and there's not a peep about it in ALL of the other media sources of repute. Really?!?!?!?! You're willing to believe that what this man is telling you is true...because...why?

God bless,
Ted
I am willing to entertain the idea. And you?

Glad you admit what you are and on what side you would land during a new holocaust.
But time will tell.
oh come on! You really believe anybody on this entire site is buying your crappola? That you're glad that I admit what side I'm on and where I would land during a new holocaust.

Looking for much drama, are we? ROTFLM?O

God bless,
Ted

I am willing to entertain the idea. And you?
NO! I don't entertain conspiratorial ideas whose only source is youtube. I use youtube to listen to music and to watch people fix things that I need to fix. That's about my whole use of youtube. I never use it for a news source.

God bless,
Ted

oh come on! You really believe anybody on this entire site is buying your crappola? That you're glad that I admit what side I'm on and where I would land during a new holocaust.

Looking for much drama, are we? ROTFLM?O

God bless,
Ted
You claim to be a war crime apologist.
I didn't make you say that.
So why don't we just see who will be proven right and who will be proven wrong.
Give it a week or two.

NO! I don't entertain conspiratorial ideas whose only source is youtube. I use youtube to listen to music and to watch people fix things that I need to fix. That's about my whole use of youtube. I never use it for a news source.

God bless,
Ted
I didn't see anything on YouTube.
That is where you found things.
Don't put that on me.
Maybe ask a question before jumping to conclusions.

Hi dwb001
Maybe ask a question before jumping to conclusions.
I did about 10 replies back ask you for any evidence that you had. You didn't respond. So I took it upon myself to look. If there's something that you think makes a difference in this, then share it. I don't have any idea why you wouldn't.
So why don't we just see who will be proven right and who will be proven wrong.
Give it a week or two.
Hey, let's be really generous and give it a month.

God bless,
Ted

When did they start using hydrogen cyanide? Where did they use it?

God bless,
Ted

Hydrogen cyanide?. That's Hicane. Growers use it to spray there crops and bring the fruit into flower. Even I had my grow safe cert I refused to spray it. I think it's banned for use in the USA and most countries in the world and it's under review here. I know someone who sprayed it and after work had a beer and was in hospital for a few days, even he was fully suited and a respirator must have somehow got some on himself.

Hi dwb001

I'll be honest here with you. I recall having discussions with you before and you've generally always been hard about putting up supporting evidence for some of the claims that you make. Perhaps, now that you've shot your mouth off about it, you'll do it. You asked me to ask, so I'm askin'. What evidence do you have that supports what you're claiming in regards to this poison gas that you claim Ukraine is using, that will now make all of us who support Ukraine...war criminals. Really????? That's how your mind works?

God bless,
Ted

Hydrogen cyanide?. That's Hicane. Growers use it to spray there crops and bring the fruit into flower. Even I had my grow safe cert I refused to spray it. I think it's banned for use in the USA and most countries in the world and it's under review here. I know someone who sprayed it and after work had a beer and was in hospital for a few days, even he was fully suited and a respirator must have somehow got some on himself.
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

Yea, and I have no problem that they may use Hicane in the fields in Ukraine. However, I have a really hard time seeing that something that is used to spray on crops, is some kind of immediate danger to people or troops. Generally, those kinds of things, like Agent Orange, don't manifest their problems for some time. I just can't imagine Ukraine using it and thinking that it's going to just immediately wipe out a bunch of folks.

Now I suppose that concentration makes a difference, but still, I just really can't imagine that Ukraine is using something in the manner that we're being told in this thread, and there's not a yell from every corner. I mean, here's some guy living up in Canada that apparently knows this is going on, but no one of any import in Europe knows it? That's a hard logical chain for me to swallow. I mean the poster is right! It would be a very, very serious war crime and would likely turn the tide of support for Ukraine on its ear. Can't see Ukraine being stupid enough to risk that. Zelensky, may be a lot of things, but he hasn't shown himself to be particularly stupid or act thoughtlessly.

God bless,
Ted

Hi dwb001

I'll be honest here with you. I recall having discussions with you before and you've generally always been hard about putting up supporting evidence for some of the claims that you make. Perhaps, now that you've shot your mouth off about it, you'll do it. You asked me to ask, so I'm askin'. What evidence do you have that supports what you're claiming in regards to this poison gas that you claim Ukraine is using, that will now make all of us who support Ukraine...war criminals. Really????? That's how your mind works?

God bless,
Ted
You saw the video.
You have the evidence.
Yes, it may be faked or maybe not.
I didn't see it on YouTube... but other places online... probably the same video.
But on your side of the argument you have silence.
What evidence do you have that the video is fake?
What evidence do you have that the soldiers who where making the drones and showing the canisters of poison were lying?

Back