Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Unisex versus gender segregated facilities

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Julia

Unisex locker rooms solve a deliemman. Children can be always accomapnied by a parent irrespective of gender. A diabled person can be assisted by a partner.

Would you prefer if facilities were unisex instead of segregated by gender.

I had an experience in Ireland....

We had a unisex bathroom... that's right showers, toilets, guys and girls both were in the same room...

However, the showers and the toilets had stalls... Stalls with walls that were both low to the ground and high to the ceiling. So, while in the main room where the sinks and mirrors were, both guys and girls would be going about... No one saw anyone naked or "sitting" or whatever. One entered the stalls fully clothed and one left the stalls fully clothed.

It was rather strange for me to take a shower in the morning and chat with a guy showering in the stall next to me... but honestly, there wasn't anything untoward about it.

My only thing would be... if I were in the facility alone... and a man walked in... How would I know if he were just there to attend to his business or if he were a perv or dangerous?

I personally wouldn't want a unisex bathroom.

And I surely wouldn't want my daughter to someday have to use a unisex bathroom.

If you want to use the same bathroom as the opposite sex then get married!

There's no: church for the guys and church for the ladies. We have one church - both males and females attend it.;)
'Figurative' kidding

Back