Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] UTI

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Please agree in prayer with me that my painful UTI will go away sooner rather than later and that I will have the peace of Jesus ,I get these kinda easy so its kinda unnerving.Thank you and God bless you.

You are in my prayers, hallowbonnie . A friend of mine used to get those frequently. She drank plenty of water, kept an eye on the amount of tea/coffee/soft drinks she consumed, and still had the frequent occurrences. Finally, she switched to a different brand of toilet paper, and that seemed to take care of it.

Regardless, you are in my prayers.

Done, sister. I held you up to the Lord in many ways and to so continue. I'm glad that you're feeling better already sister. Bless you.

Back