Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vaccinated bs Unvaccinated

Should unvaccinated people be quarantined from those who are vaccinated

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
THE CDC IS REQUIRING THAT ALL VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED PEOPLE WEAR MARKS, BECAUSE THE VIRUS AND VARIANTS ARE BEING SPREAD BY THE VACCINATED AS WELL AS UNVACCINATED.

The CDC said the finding that fully vaccinated people could spread the virus was behind its move to change its mask guidance.

"High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus," Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC's director, said in a statement Friday.

"This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC's updated mask recommendation. The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not unknowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones," Walensky said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...n-delta-vaccinated-breakthrough-mask-guidance
This is a no-brainer. Currently, according to the CDC data tracker, 58% of the US population is fully vaccinated with 63% having received at least the first shot. The target to achieve herd immunity is 70% immunity. Immunity doesn't just come by vaccination, it also can be achieved naturally by infection. So, it is with little doubt that between vaccinations and natural immunity we are well over 70% immunity in this country right now and yet, the case counts continue to climb. Why is that?

If having been infected or vaccinated provided immunity and protected one from becoming infected, herd immunity would now be a fact and the virus would be having an almost impossible time finding suitable hosts to infect and grow and so it would die off. This has not happened so it is obvious that vaccinations and even natural immunity does not necessarily prevent one from being infected and becoming contagious.

Case in point. I was tested positive a week ago this past Thursday. Putting 2 and 2 together I am about 90% positive that I transmitted the virus to my wife, my neighbor, my neighbor's wife and son, one other neighbor, and my brother-in-law. All except my brother-in-law and myself were fully vaccinated and yet they all got it.

The silver lining right now is that evidence points to being vaccinated provides protection against serious illness from the virus.

Of the two of us that were not vaccinated, my brother-in-law is hospitalized with pneumonia and on oxygen. He's not on a ventilator at this time but if he tries to get up out of bed, his blood oxygen levels plummet rapidly. Those five that were fully vaccinated are all recovering having experienced minor symptoms only. I was fortunate to only experience minor symptoms as well.

I just dont agree with or like forceful behaviour towards others without there consent because it gains no respect. In my opinion the more forceful someone is towards another person the less respect they will get in return and the more resistence they will recieve by strong minded individuals who wont put up with other peoples bullying.

There is alot of people in this world who are fed up and sick and tired of being used and abused.

Last edited:
Of the two of us that were not vaccinated, my brother-in-law is hospitalized with pneumonia and on oxygen. He's not on a ventilator at this time but if he tries to get up out of bed, his blood oxygen levels plummet rapidly. Those five that were fully vaccinated are all recovering having experienced minor symptoms only. I was fortunate to only experience minor symptoms as well.

Reactions: WIP
I would myself get the jab willingly as my choice not because of pressure if i was in some specfic areas or travelling around. I most probably will get the jab one day. Overall i think the government has done a faily good job given the situation and position of authority and responsibility trying to prevent the spread so i respect that, the state i live has been fair given the situation and i think has done a good job containing the virus doing the best they can so i respect that. I just follow the rules and stay out of trouble.

Last edited:
Back