Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vaccine Passport: Chip Implant

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter

People in Sweden are Implanting Covid Vaccine Chips in Their Hands​

Sweden, a country rich with technological advancement, have even before the Covid-19 pandemic moved towards microchips being implanted into their skins. These microchips can be used to store emergency contact details, social media profiles, e-tickets for trains and etc.

Now with the pandemic, of course they’ll take it up a notch. People in Sweden are now getting their Covid vaccine passport chip implanted in their hand or anywhere else under the skin!

BE65C01F-D946-4EB8-8C0B-B69321DB4780.jpeg

It’s no longer a “conspiracy theory”

JLB

People in Sweden are Implanting Covid Vaccine Chips in Their Hands​

Sweden, a country rich with technological advancement, have even before the Covid-19 pandemic moved towards microchips being implanted into their skins. These microchips can be used to store emergency contact details, social media profiles, e-tickets for trains and etc.

Now with the pandemic, of course they’ll take it up a notch. People in Sweden are now getting their Covid vaccine passport chip implanted in their hand or anywhere else under the skin!

View attachment 13474

It’s no longer a “conspiracy theory”

JLB

Could it be the mark of the beast??? I think it is very probable and im taking no chances with these toxic needles...
One world government is upon us where every nation is under its command...

Just recently iv been wondering what the image of the beast means...
Could it be this???

_l61qZdR.jpg

Why is there a snake on the WHO emblem???

Could it be the mark of the beast??? I think it is very probable and im taking no chances with these toxic needles...
One world government is upon us where every nation is under its command...

Just recently iv been wondering what the image of the beast means...
Could it be this???

_l61qZdR.jpg

Why is there a snake on the WHO emblem???

Many believe the vaccine will directly lead to the mark of the beast as it is doing in Sweden with the microchipping.

The snake on the stick refers to Moses in the wilderness, and is used as a symbol of health.

Then the LORD said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole; and it shall be that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, shall live.” So Moses made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived. Numbers 21:8-9

There is also a counterfeit symbol, with two snakes that comes from Greek mythology.

JLB

We all know the following piece of scripture from Rev13

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark

In the communist state of Victoria, its capital, Melbourne has been the most locked down city on earth... And its laws are more draconian than anywhere else... One cannot work without the jab nor can they go anywhere... Breaches of these laws result in massive fines from tens of thousands of dollars for people to hundreds of thousands of dollars for businesses...

Im going back there for to spend Christmas like i have every year of my life... With my mum, dad and sister. Its where i was born and raised... I'll also visit some friends while im there for a few weeks. Then im leaving the state to spend the rest of the summer on holiday before looking for work...

God has given me the fortitude to be able to deal with the last year... A scary situation became a very enjoyable one thanks to Him... I pray that it continues and that He gives me the strength to endure adversity as im sure there will be next year

I thought I read earlier in the year they wanted to chip our military personnel in the same fashion…
Don't worry y'all be safe in this virtually cashless society we have .where if you carry large sums of cash in person and a cop pulls you over they arrest you on suspicion of drug dealing and wait for years to get it back or months once cleared

Where they don't give you pay stub or check at your job and it's done by a credit card if not direct deposit .your smart phone is your car key and the car uses a touchlesss screen with built in gps .Tesla and Ford do this .

And most places are not as easy to take check or cash or online only.

No way of any marking those that dissent like china in this method at all.

"Dec 1 2021 According to digital cultures researcher Moa Petersen, around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

Petersen stressed that those with microchip implants have stopped carrying vaccine passports, keys, ID cards, and even train tickets with them, thanks to radio frequency identification technology, a wireless system comprising tags and readers.

In 2017, the country's state-owned railway company announced that it started accepting microchip tickets with the rising number of people who had microchips implants."

Its not the mark of the beast.. going that way for sure. My understand is Antichrist has to be out in the open then "beast" comes to life.. all told to worship it or die then all told to take its mark or die.

There is absolutely no way that I will take a chip or the jab or anything like it.
Cashless society? The way the world is going? The great tribulation will look good on it.
The Lord is in control...it is His tribulation. Today, I'm going to trust Him.
"…16What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.” 17“Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” 18And: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”…" - 2 Corinthians 6:17 NIV

The government could say, "In order to buy or sell, you need to take this mark and bow down and worship this beast," and there would be those who said that it wasn't the anti-Christ.
Imagine a 3-foot long rubber band. Hook it over a fence post. Pull on it with the intent to break it. After a million pulls, you'd be no further ahead. You'd drop the elastic, turn around, and walk away.

The government could say, "In order to buy or sell, you need to take this mark and bow down and worship this beast," and there would be those who said that it wasn't the anti-Christ.
Imagine a 3-foot long rubber band. Hook it over a fence post. Pull on it with the intent to break it. After a million pulls, you'd be no further ahead. You'd drop the elastic, turn around, and walk away.
The government could say... Exactly! But they haven't said this, so it's just paranoia.

There is absolutely no way that I will take a chip or the jab or anything like it.
Cashless society? The way the world is going? The great tribulation will look good on it.
The Lord is in control...it is His tribulation. Today, I'm going to trust Him.
"…16What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.” 17“Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” 18And: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”…" - 2 Corinthians 6:17 NIV
So what do you suggest I do if I must work a job where no checks with a pay stub are issued .a check taint cash but a promissory note .

Money is moved electronic from direct deposit .you can't get a land line here .must be voip,or cellular all easily trackable .

You can't get power without a smart meter if it's a new account

Same with water and gas in some places .

Your car has a navigational system .I'm tracked at both jobs .they can tell how long I idle .how fast I went and where .

Unless you live in the areas where you can grow but fruit have seasons ,never mind meat and fishing too.

Nevermind smart appliances .I'm not for a chip myself but kinda pointless given the use of smart tech .

Nevermind that the u.s. and all western dollars not on metal backing are just print and prone to hyper inflation .

Pick your poison

I'm suggesting people get their heads out of the sand and stop denying reality. I think we're past the point of no return. I don't see things ever returning to how they once were.
Each one of us decides what's best for us. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's called freedom of choice...though I see that mine is slipping away.
I don't consider it unreasonable to speculate that we are facing a greater holocaust!

I'm suggesting people get their heads out of the sand and stop denying reality. I think we're past the point of no return. I don't see things ever returning to how they once were.
Each one of us decides what's best for us. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's called freedom of choice...though I see that mine is slipping away.
I don't consider it unreasonable to speculate that we are facing a greater holocaust!
The world has always been dark .we assume history was so perfect in our youth .it wasn't .

But Im not anti tech . There is the furor over the bar code .the inventor retired to my county and his house is called the bar code house .

Once that was thought to be the beast system .

The idea of a Holocaust isn't new .Hitler didn't make that idea,he just did it .Stalin .mao,the trail of tears,the Russian Jewish purges ,the Irish potato famine all were done before Hitler and after .

Abortion is genocide .

Of course people should get their heads out of the sand and stop denying reality. You think we're past the point of no return. You don't see things ever returning to how they once were. It's called "history". Nothing will ever be the same as it was previously.

Of course, if one has faith in God and is in Christ then there is nothing to be concerned about.

Back