Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vaccine Passport: Chip Implant

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
i already do my friend . Thus all the dangers i see in this world
and warning against such dangers bring me no fear .
How do we truly know we are at peace and rest in Christ , when men bring us no fear
There is no fear of death , there is no fear to suffer for JESUS
no fear of loss , no fear of hard times or the threat of it .
Just peace in Christ no matter what arises against us . Now that is peace .
But peace that can only be found in easy times in this world or the promise
of gain in this world , is not peace at all . Even the most adamant atheist
has that kind of peace . The peace which comes from Christ
is a peace that not only remains but abounds through any threat of loss
through any loss , through any persecution brought by man .
In this world we were never promised peace , nor was our focus to be
on world peace and safety , but to be on Christ and the promise that awaits us
in the next life with Christ . That kind of hope shall abound no matter what comes
against it in this life and in this world . OH what great peace has he whose mind is stayed upon the LORD .
You wrote that in this world we were never promised peace. Jesus said in John 14:27a, " “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you". So I believe the Lord, not you.

Well i would advise us not to take the mark at all ,
however , when the spirit of anti christ , of anti christ and of the beast asks us
to take said mark , show them the back and not the front .
Have you read Deuteronomy 6:8 (NET)
You should tie them as a reminder on your forearm14 and fasten them as symbols15 on your forehead.
tie what? fasten what?... You'll have to figure out the context.
This verse falls within the beginning of what the Jews call the Shema which is where the "Two greatest commandments" are derived. The Shema is a compilation of scripture from Deuteronomy 6:5-9, Deuteronomy 11:13-21 and Numbers 15:37-41and is prayed every day.
The Jews express the commandment of Deuteronomy 6:8 through the use of Tefillin.

The Meaning of Tefillin​

Mitzvahs are commandments, but the word mitzvah also comes from the root tzavta, which means “connection.” A mitzvah creates a bond between G‑d who commands and man who performs. In a sense, that makes tefillin the ultimate mitzvah. We’re commanded to literally bind ourselves to the one and only G‑d.

More specifically, one of the boxes is placed on the arm so as to rest against the heart, the seat of the emotions, and the leather strap is wound around the left arm and hand. The other box is placed on the head, above the forehead. This teaches us to dedicate ourselves to the service of G‑d in all that we think, feel and do.

When I think about the mark of the beast, I think of the opposite of what the Tefillin represent. As a result, a Christian can't take the "mark of the beast". For instance, can a Christian eat meat offered to an idol? According to Paul, he can as long as he gives thanks to God.

In the same way, and I'll entertain your idea of a micro-chip, but lets say a Christian gets a micro-chip through the vaccine (which I don't believe, but I'll entertain it). Does this in and of itself mean the Christian has somehow changed status from saved to damned? I don't think so.

In the same way, if you put on the Tefillim, would that make you a Jew, or would the mere act of wearing the Tefillim bind you closer to God?

God judges us from within, and what is within us is expressed by what we do. Outwardly we may appear to be paying homage to a false idol, but inwardly, God knows and hears our prayers of thanks.

Have you read Deuteronomy 6:8 (NET)
You should tie them as a reminder on your forearm14 and fasten them as symbols15 on your forehead.
tie what? fasten what?... You'll have to figure out the context.
This verse falls within the beginning of what the Jews call the Shema which is where the "Two greatest commandments" are derived. The Shema is a compilation of scripture from Deuteronomy 6:5-9, Deuteronomy 11:13-21 and Numbers 15:37-41and is prayed every day.
The Jews express the commandment of Deuteronomy 6:8 through the use of Tefillin.

When I think about the mark of the beast, I think of the opposite of what the Tefillin represent. As a result, a Christian can't take the "mark of the beast". For instance, can a Christian eat meat offered to an idol? According to Paul, he can as long as he gives thanks to God.

In the same way, and I'll entertain your idea of a micro-chip, but lets say a Christian gets a micro-chip through the vaccine (which I don't believe, but I'll entertain it). Does this in and of itself mean the Christian has somehow changed status from saved to damned? I don't think so.

In the same way, if you put on the Tefillim, would that make you a Jew, or would the mere act of wearing the Tefillim bind you closer to God?

God judges us from within, and what is within us is expressed by what we do. Outwardly we may appear to be paying homage to a false idol, but inwardly, God knows and hears our prayers of thanks.
We are debating this using the internet ,while getting money via electronic debits and paying using checks,credit or bank debit cards ,while driving a new vehicle that many have the ability to use said smart phone to be the key ,and also that device already broadcasts your location ,stores purchases if so set and can pay.

We are debating this using the internet ,while getting money via electronic debits and paying using checks,credit or bank debit cards ,while driving a new vehicle that many have the ability to use said smart phone to be the key ,and also that device already broadcasts your location ,stores purchases if so set and can pay.
Are you suggesting we should go back to bartering lol!

Are you suggesting we should go back to bartering lol!
No but we'll given the fact of fiat money ..

That said .I was making an observation.you can't collect pay in cash at most jobs .

Try saving cash and not use a bank and loose that money in a fire,robbery .good luck

You wrote that in this world we were never promised peace. Jesus said in John 14:27a, " “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you". So I believe the Lord, not you.
No , he said IN HIM we would have peace but in the world we will have tribulation .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back