Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Wah'ji'yeh.

In other words, Hello.

Hi, my name is Tyler, and I'm new to this site, obviously. Just thought I'd wander the world wide web and it kinda brought me here. So, yeah... Uhm, what can I say about myself? Oh, I'm a native canadian, stuck within the confines of an isolated indian reservation. Uh... I'm a single child, raised by a single mom, with no biological siblings... Well, not that i know of. :chin I have a black cat named Dahlia, she's coming close to 3 now. Kinda impressed really... This town has a lot of dogs wandering about. :lol And I have a mutt named Tommy. He's kinda bright, yellowish-brown. He stays at my grandmother's house, as he knows it to be home #2. (Cat in home #1) :p We have dirt roads, no real road that connects to the outside world. We have a small airport for that. This town is covered by trees and lakes, along with other similar towns/reserves like this one.

Anyway, I was brought up with the basic knowledge of the Bible. Christ is King, the Holy Trinity, and what He did for us upon that hill. I don't really know much about denominations, traditions, and whatnot. And I'd really not go into that discussion when it comes to who is... Well, right. Uhm... I'll leave that to God to decide.

I can't really say I'm perfect. I sin like everyone else. I have my faults, and my weakness. And I understand that I need Christ to help me mature spiritually, along with me, and my character as a whole. In real life I'm kinda shy when it comes to meeting people. But I will make the effort to get to know them. Uhm... I'm a lot more articulate when it comes to typing. when it comes to speaking... I guess I would have to rate myself a 3.5 average out of a 5 perfect. My english is alright for the most part. I'm kinda ashamed that I know not more of my Oji'Bwe language.

Uhm... I dunno what else to say about myself. Uh, I'm single...? LOL :lol Oh, my username is a reference to my guitar that has a bunch of stickers on it. I try and sing and whatnot. I'm not as good as most, but... I wouldn't think I'm too bad at it. I know a few chords, I'm not good at picking strings just yet, and I kinda play off and on. Nothing too serious.

Yeah, I guess that is some information about me.

(Sorry for rambling. But the yellow "noob" banner asked if I could introduce myself.) :thumbsup

That's a great intro! :yes

Glad you joined CFnet! :thumbsup

I live in Michigan, and I've only been to Toronto and through Canada from Michigan to Buffalo, NY. What you've described is how I picture much of Canada outside of the major metro areas.

welcomesparkle.gif

Back