Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

We have another announcement to make...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Wohoo! A baby is on the way!!!! :biggrin :clap

Praise God!!!! a bouncing little baby, a bundle of joy!!!! :halo :clap :biggrin

Congratulations Caroline and Tim!!!! :biggrin

[attachment=0:faul6ypy]tigger happy.jpg[/attachment:faul6ypy]

Hmmm...moderator genetics, quite an interesting subject :chin.

I think to recessives make a dominant, from what I remember from science class. Hmmm....:chin

Congrats again Tim and Caroline...I know this child will be raised in a great God-fearing home. :)

We will be sure to keep posted with any news we get we feel is worth sharing. We love having a site-full of friends to share our Joys with.

:crazy Caroline and I are going to teach our kids that when someone asks politely to be called something, others should kindly do it. ;)

Blazin Bones said:
:crazy Caroline and I are going to teach our kids that when someone asks politely to be called something, others should kindly do it. ;)
:lol Good idea. ;)

Blazin Bones said:

:biglol

Yeah, teasing really s u c k s, doesn't it? :lol

Blazin Bones said:

Happy to oblige. :salute

We found out tonight that Caroline miscarried. Caroline is just fine and healthy, so there is no need to be worried. We're sad and just honestly shocked. We trust that God will do what he does and heal us and help us.

Wow. I just read this on your Facebook profile. I am sorry for your loss, I'll be praying for you guys.

So sorry, and it so sad. It is so difficult to find the right words to say. God Bless you and heal you soon.

Tim and Caroline,

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man.
Eph. 3:16

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will direct thy path.
Prov. 3:5-6

I pray you guys are blessed and comforted by our Lord.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back