Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hobbies Well for A hobby I make cartoons so like to share tell me what you think.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have one here at this channel ;D.

There christian cartoons ;D about the secrets of the bible.
That's amazing! What software did you use for the 3D modelling? If you do another one I would like to do some work on the audio track. I'm a qualified Sound Engineer and I know exactly how to smooth out the transitions and do noise reduction to make it sound professional. We will make it shine! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I used blender took me 4 to 5 months to understand the whole animation process and made cartoons and decided to thank G-d for the ability. Made the series and wait until it's finish it's awesome.

That's amazing! What software did you use for the 3D modelling? If you do another one I would like to do some work on the audio track. I'm a qualified Sound Engineer and I know exactly how to smooth out the transitions and do noise reduction to make it sound professional. We will make it shine! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Thank you i'm not looking for sound developer I did all the work but thank you. ;D

blender you can dowbload it free.
Blender for the Audio tracks? I haven't really used Blender. I know it's a 3D modelling software but I don't know how good it is for mixing audio. Do you know if you can install VST plugins? If you can, you could use noise reduction to take out some of the hissing on that left speaker's microphone :) Something like this: https://musicproductionnerds.com/best-free-noise-reduction-plugin

I use Presonus Studio One 3.5 for audio, although I learned to do Sound Engineering with Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and Pro Tools 5 thru 9. I'd suggest you could spend about another hour to adjust the loudness of the audio tracks, make it a bit more smooth from one person to the next. For instance when you cut from one voice to another, sometimes one is quite loud and I would have to turn down the speakers but then the other voice will be too quiet, and that's why I had to turn up the loudness in the first place. BTW, are you using headphones for the mixing?

Back